• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Bogeypop

5th legendary heavy weapon engram in 4 days and still no Gjallarhorn. Game fucking loves to troll me.

At least you got Legendary Engrams, I didn't get a single one. A pair of my blues turned into useless legendary gloves and a helmet though...

Assuming drassil is still down, we've just got one spot now. I'm in the groove, down to Roc for however long.

I'll send an invite now.

We're still going? I thought you were done since you left the fireteam. Firing up my PS4 again. This Roc train doesn't stop!

Haybro

Looks like Boguester's ROC train filled up. I'm going to grind out some ROC if anyone wants to join. It's always easier playing with gaffers.

PSN: Haybro_

At least you got Legendary Engrams, I didn't get a single one. A pair of my blues turned into useless legendary gloves and a helmet though...

We're still going? I thought you were done since you left the fireteam. Firing up my PS4 again. This Roc train doesn't stop!

I promise I'll actually remember to do the Nexus window skip next time. With the I-WoL and the window skip we should be able to get a legit time for once.

Also: I had a gnarly legendary ship in the post office! Psyched. In orbit now, ready to roll with Mazre.

Also also wik: I've been listening to the same song on repeat the entire train ride...

I promise I'll actually remember to do the Nexus window skip next time. With the I-WoL and the window skip we should be able to get a legit time for once.

Also: I had a gnarly legendary ship in the post office! Psyched. In orbit now, ready to roll with Mazre.

Also also wik: I've been listening to the same song on repeat the entire train ride...

Window skip?

NastyBook

icIR1JePbf87b.jpg

NF #1
iBArqGgwGoBaP.jpg

NF #2
ibqRF06XWFNALR.jpg

NF #3 (Legendary Engram)

Then there was this Cryptarch Package that I didn't even know I had...
2 Legendary Primary Engrams
ib0GPJ404Wse6h.jpg

Engram #1
iRNkzXh8E4yIn.jpg

Engram #2

Good looking out, Rahool. Outside of that NitC, the Nightfalls were a fucking bust. Now to scrap that Bader and that booty ass Conduit.

Hiko

Banned
I have both (Heavy Engram drop), have yet to give it a shot. It is high fire rate and low impact. Kinda gave me an Atheon Epilogue feel for a Machine Gun which is not promising. Mine at least rolled perfect balance so it may be worth a shot.

I thought the same at first (I've been using Swarm and Deviant Gravity-A up till now), but honestly it kills just as fast if not faster than those two. I think the huge clip size and max rate of fire more than make up for the loss of impact. The recoil is a bit tough at first but you get the hang of it. With perfect balance that shouldn't even be an issue.

LordofPwn

Window skip?
Jump through the window to leave the first room instead of fighting enemies in the room up top. Go up stairs turn around and run jump through the window. I can't do it with hunter though.
icIR1JePbf87b.jpg

NF #1
iBArqGgwGoBaP.jpg

NF #2
ibqRF06XWFNALR.jpg

NF #3 (Legendary Engram)

Then there was this Cryptarch Package that I didn't even know I had...
2 Legendary Primary Engrams
ib0GPJ404Wse6h.jpg

Engram #1
iRNkzXh8E4yIn.jpg

Engram #2

Good looking out, Rahool. Outside of that NitC, the Nightfalls were a fucking bust. Now to scrap that Bader and that booty ass Conduit.
2nd Badger is legit.

Bogeypop

Guess they fixed it to where you DO have to kill the 3 Servitors.

Mazre

Thought we needed a jingleheimer juntion train derail gif after getting to Nexus with nothing there but that Valus kill just netted me a ship and an engram! ROC train is go!

Gasgano7

Neo Member
I see most everyone seems to be on psn.If anyone is looking for someone on xbone friend me, Gasgano77.I'm lvl 25 right now I can help with whatever anyone wants to do. Trying to get ready to do some raiding.

Navid

Anyone for Crucible? Grabbing bounties and then ready to go.
About to hit the crucible for a couple of control matches to get a few kills for my thorn/juju bounties, can join you if you dont mind someone running about with a atheons epilogue bringing the team down. :D

PSN ID is same as Gaf.

BokehKing

Banned
Someone drip a link to the podcast again, I didn't get to finish it last night, want to try to download it so I can listen in the car

Jinjo

you sick bastard

Cruel and unusual punishment.

My heart...

Take consolence in the fact that shard will max that other Gjallababy you see right there.

Yes! You did it! You did it after all!

I always come through on my word. How dare you doubt me lol.

I feel like I'm missing context, otherwise you are one stupid motherfucker.

edit: Oh, you have three of them. Well, fuck you too then.

It was my fourth one actually. All my characters already have one, which is more than enough haha.

Ghazi

Take consolence in the fact that shard will max that other Gjallababy you see right there.

I always come through on my word. How dare you doubt me lol.

It was my fourth one actually. All my characters already have one, which is more than enough haha.
Yet, after 500 hours of this game, I still don't have one.

Top Bottom