• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

finally played my first flawless rumble game (since the mythoclast nerf)

okay, it was flawless and then i fell off the map before the last kill

moris

Anyone needs to kill Xyor too? I already started the strike but it's taking longer than I remember to get to Xyor.

E92 M3

hlU5QjW.gif

That's the intro to the next Hostel movie.

Agent

Last three Crucible matchmaking attempts:

Team I was placed on was losing 8000-400
Team I was placed on was losing 10000 - 4000
Team I was placed on was losing 17500 - 10000

Matchmaking pls.

EL CUCO

Anyone needs to kill Xyor too? I already started the strike but it's taking longer than I remember to get to Xyor.

Need to drop Phogoths health to about 10% for her to spawn. It used to be just fend off the waves of ships, not anymore.

Born2Live

So I have Red Death and Bad Juju sitting in my vault. Is it worth levelling them up? I've given Juju a quick try and seems okay but feels like it could do with a bigger clip, perks seem interesting.

So I have Red Death and Bad Juju sitting in my vault. Is it worth levelling them up? I've given Juju a quick try and seems okay but feels like it could do with a bigger clip, perks seem interesting.

The new clip size works great due to the unique perk keeps the clip filled when you get kills.

8:26 Valus Roc strike, not bad. I think that's the first sub-10 Valus I've ever done and we're still pretty much just fucking around for fun.

LordofPwn

Red death was better before exotic buff imo, could 2 shot. Now it's 3 but faster to do 3 and not need all crits. Bad juju is great for warlock with obsidian mind. Nova bomb for days

Jinjo

That's the intro to the next Hostel movie.

Lmao. It is truly the most horrifying thing to see for a Destiny player. If you think this is bad, imagine how the guys in my raidteam were reacting lol.

Should have put all four on the same alt before making the gif IMO. That would have been the ultimate troll.

Hahaha, that's true. I forgot the victory dance after too. I will do that when I get my fifth Gjallarhorn next week then. Will be taking bets on how long it takes.

I do consider myself blessed that my most eluded exotic is Monte Carlo and not a Gjallarhorn like some of you guys out there.

noomi

Anyone down for some ROC strikes? I need a good few and try to go through them fairly quickly.

Psn is noomi85

Deku Tree

Basically all of the high impact weapons that you can buy in the tower require Crucible marks to buy... why did Bungie decide to troll us PvE players?

Top Bottom