• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Yeah I'm pretty much done leveling anything up. I have a better rolled CE chest piece for my Warlock to level and that's about it. All the stats on my characters are perfect (90-100% intellect, 75-90% discipline, 20-35% strength).

There are no other exotic weapons or armour I want to level since most are useless like Radiant Dance Machines and the like. I've also levelled every CE weapon except for Swordbreaker and Oversoul Edict.

I only have 4 exotic items left to collect, 2 weapons (Red Death and 4th Horseman) and 2 armour pieces (Hunter Arachnid Helmet and Warlock Skull of Dire Amarkahra).

I'm pretty much just doing the weekly stuff. NightfallX3, WeeklyX3, CE HMX3, Gorgon HM ChestX3 and AtheonX3. Pretty much only to get a chance at exotics.

The only thing I'm focusing on now is building up reserves of planetary mats and axiomatic beads. Radiant mats might still be used in HoW to combat the stuff Luke talked about where you couldn't use your new armour piece due to the shard economy. So I'll stockpile those too. Make a nice stockpile of everything for House of Wolves. My guess is a June release date where they will hype it up before E3 and then reveal Comet at E3.

No more dailies, no bounties, no marks, no patrolling etc. All the fluff I'm done with.

Just the weekly stuff for me for now.
I think that's where alot of us are at. Just doing weekly stuff.
I wish Bloodborne wasn't delayed. I would be playing it right now, trying to kill the first boss after 300 deaths.
if the delay never happen..

Mindlog

Ended up soloing Normal Deathsinger with the wrong character so I just finished it out. Been planning on a video for a while, but the sound already lost sync and I can't be bothered to fix it. Would have been mildly amusing with the Librarian voice samples. Solo Crota Normal vid, SPLARF.

If I ever do make the video it will be with a visible timer and without the chalice.

Akai XIII

If the only thing you want is exotics... Should you run Aetheon 6 times(3NM, 3HM)?

Same with Crota I guess.

I got a 4th from Crota... Leaving the Red Death the only exotic weapon I need. Still need HotPF and SoDA to have all armours too.

NastyBook

Rubenov and Strykerisland, my internet is shitting the bed right now. Just going to go offline and play some Shadow of Mordor instead.

Fucking Comcast.

todd360

Mythocast has way more downloads than usual. Maybe iTunes downloads are added to my stats. Its usually way more streams than downloads.

Langy

Anyone running any raid from the start?

I hate working tuesday-Saturday, always feels like everyones give up on the content on a Sunday waiting for tuesday to come back around :/

If the only thing you want is exotics... Should you run Aetheon 6 times(3NM, 3HM)?

Same with Crota I guess.

I got a 4th from Crota... Leaving the Red Death the only exotic weapon I need. Still need HotPF and SoDA to have all armours too.

I have never had an exotic drop doing it like that.

Deku Tree

Mythocast has way more downloads than usual. Maybe iTunes downloads are added to my stats. Its usually way more streams than downloads.

The iOS podcast app automatically downloads the latest episode of any podcast that you subscribe to. So I'm sure that is a factor. Did a lot of people subscribe to the Mythocast on iTunes?

Deku Tree

khJLjmy.gif

NLB is OP. Badly needs a nerf.
I notice a lot of cuts in that gif.

Midas

Anyone up for hard mode Crota? Have a checkpoint and would like to clear it fast. I usually run the sword when playing but I am up for whatever.

phen0m24

It's funny Nilla I was just picking up pizza for the boys, and that song Uptown Funk was on. That line "Don't believe me? Just watch!" I find very apropos when you put up your video gifs.

"Take out Atheon with NLB?"

Don't believe me? Just watch.
Sort of like "will it blend" except with NLB lol

Deku Tree

The heavy ammo Crota technique is awesome.
It's not a "glitch". Everyone stop calling it a glitch.

I had rockets ready for every Crota down and ogres last night,
And I replenished heavy with the technique after every wipe,
And I never popped a heavy synth.

There was also plenty of heavy sitting around in the crystal room for me to pick up to refill my heavy ammo reserve during the second and third swords of the Crota encounter.

Anyone running any raid from the start?

I hate working tuesday-Saturday, always feels like everyones give up on the content on a Sunday waiting for tuesday to come back around :/
Seems like the only thing sort of going on is HM CE, raid wise. I've posted a couple messages for VoG today and one on Friday, without getting any interest. Definitely less eyes on the thread lately.

Frostburn

Anyone up for hard mode Crota? Have a checkpoint and would like to clear it fast. I usually run the sword when playing but I am up for whatever.

1. Midas
2. US-Frostburn
3. raindoc
4. Ryck007
5. Heybro_
6. Mindlog

You there Midas? I don't have you on my FL on PSN...

todd360

Dude you know what that means...

have to do more episodes

Lol. Maybe when fig is back from snow and nami is potentially back from falling out of the sky we can have a grimore cards discussion while waiting for house of wolves news. Or I could interview Luke or something. Haha I wish.

Lol. Maybe when fig is back from snow and nami is potentially back from falling out of the sky we can have a grimore cards discussion while waiting for house of wolves news. Or I could interview Luke or something. Haha I wish.

Send him a PM!

Don't see why something couldn't be arranged in the future.

Deku Tree

So was that tour of Venus thing interesting?

Is there a link to watch it?

I watched part of it. They were walking around Venus and talking about the art assets and what the art team was thinking and how the art connects with the lore. It was fun. Don't know where to find a link.

todd360

The iOS podcast app automatically downloads the latest episode of any podcast that you subscribe to. So I'm sure that is a factor. Did a lot of people subscribe to the Mythocast on iTunes?

I don't know. I don't think iTunes tracks that for you. It really should though.

Deku Tree

I don't know. I don't think iTunes tracks that for you. It really should though.

I have and iPad and an IPhone and the iOS podcast app automatically downloaded the Mythocast on both devices. I have no idea what iTunes tracks.

Glad people are downloading it.
Maybe make more of them?

I'm enlisting for:

1) glimmer farming.
2) 3x atheon kills.
3) 1x hard crota kill.

I also could do the abyss once and bridge twice on hard, but i dont really care for that.

Top Bottom