• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Decided to bite on Evolve. Curious if it will pull me away from Destiny more. I didn't even bother doing any Raids last week, but I did spend a bunch of time leveling up my last alt (currently at 18! So close!). I have a hard time staying away from reset day though lol.
Let me know what you think, I was really interested in the concept of Evolve though I didn't think it seemed like something I'd buy at full price.
Can you only get gloves for armor from the abyss section or is it possible to get other armor drops there?
Gloves is it, boots and chest and the bridge

edit: Oh, maybe I'm wrong

Game = dead.

Are we still playing this hyperbole game? When have I ever said or even implied this? Like I said it was just one random observation, and not even remotely a criticism. I went out of my way to explicitly clarify it was a good thing, the natural ebb and flow of life. For me, it was fun to grind hard before and now it's fun to not care if/when I clear weekly content. More time to help others or just have fun doing whatever. Of course activity will die down now, then perk back up closer to HoW or if Bungie does something in the meantime to stimulate player interest. I'll be here the whole time, either way.

Deku Tree

Are we still playing this hyperbole game? When have I ever said or even implied this? Like I said it was just one random observation, and not even remotely a criticism. I went out of my way to explicitly clarify it was a good thing, the natural ebb and flow of life. For me, it was fun to grind hard before and now it's fun to not care if/when I clear weekly content. More time to help others or just have fun doing whatever. Of course activity will die down now, then perk back up closer to HoW or if Bungie does something in the meantime to stimulate player interest. I'll be here the whole time, either way.

I was joking.
Where is your sarcasm detector?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
easy tiger.

Bungie should feature you next week, he who uses NLB to do shit. You sir are a god among men (I would not have the patience for that lol) Great vids
Bungie would never, ever feature anything like this because then they'd be admitting that NLB is dogshit and Bungie wants everyone to think that NLB and Dragon's Breath are the tits and the Necrochasm is the pinnacle of greatness and all bullethoses are super awesome.

rNilla

Bungie should feature you next week, he who uses NLB to do shit. You sir are a god among men (I would not have the patience for that lol) Great vids

Thanks! It's actually kind of fun---or at least a way to keep the game interesting and challenging for me at this point. I'm not much of a 1337 sniper but practice makes perfect.

Rehsa

Bungie would never, ever feature anything like this because then they'd be admitting that NLB is dogshit and Bungie wants everyone to think that NLB and Dragon's Breath are the tits and the Necrochasm is the pinnacle of greatness and all bullethoses are super awesome.
Lol I know. Maybe he should run them back to back NLB then Necro if he has it, sogood.gif

Yeah, I haven't logged in since Friday to see what Xur had. Usually I'm on all weekend, just had no interest anymore. I can see myself just playing Tuesdays and jumping on the weekend to check Xur and finish up any raids/etc.

Thread is slowly dying from the looks of it. I haven't played Destiny for the past 3-4 days until today. I'm honestly curious to see how dead it will be in April. They should really push HoW up if possible. There's just nothing to do anymore.

Most active players already have all the stuff from the DLC so maybe there is nothing left to do, there are not events or you already upgraded everything you need to upgrade.

Yea I'm mainly playing for the nightfall/weekly and CE raid for Rad shards/energy. I almost skipped out on lamps->deathsinger x2 but decided to do them last night, last minute. Might just stick to 3x Normal Crota runs since it's still fun.

blazeuk

Finally got my second character to level 32, boots only dropped last week and coming by shards was a problem. 2 NF's gave me Thunderlord and Mask of the Third Man which I'm happy enough with! Now I just need to run NM CE and hope for Black Hammer since it's all I need to complete the raid weapon set (and the Crux but I'm ignoring that).

Jinjo

Happy Birthday!

I'm sure Xur will hook you up.

Happy Birthday! I hope you like shards!

Happy Rotation Day!

Another spin around the sun complete!

Played on my bday and didnt get jack. Later that week got 3x exotics and finally a ghorn, you will have to wait it out.

Happy Birthday. Maybe Xur will have it for you (and me) this week.

Happy Reset Birthday!

And come on, Crota already gave you presents, Jinjo, Nice try.
You got radiant energies!

Hope you have a nice enjoyable birthday

Happy birthday :)

Thanks guys! Lol @ the notion of Xur hooking me up. I'll be getting NLB won't I?

Top Bottom