• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

E92 M3

First 5 times I took down Crota on normal I got 3 Hunger of Crotas and 1 Swordbreaker.

Not a single drop ever since.

Bungie may have tunned something server-side.

I have never gotten a Swordbreaker, but with that said, Hunger is rare for many.

NO denying that. The flames look sick. It needs a buff in the worst way.
along with NLB

When those two get buffs, which weapon will they switch to next?

My vote is for any of the current no-impact bullet hose AR's.

Bungie hate's the assault rifle lol.

The Cursebreaker needs to proc more often too. Barely even useful.

Impact needs a huge boost and then its a good weapon. It should be the Fatebringer of AR's.

While it does happen often, 100% would be better for such a weapon.

JayHayabusa

Forming a group for a quick Atheon Kill. Got the Gorgon CP

1/ jayforone
2/ clionen
3/
4/
5/
6/

Who got an Atheon or Gatekeeper CP? Who wants to join?

noomi

Quiet! Noomi's around here somewhere...

Nah it's ok I'm.... I'm really happy for him...I'm just slowly going to drift into insanity now....

inZi49yUqMO2w.jpg

*hug*

noomi

Seems no guardians available for the moment. Clionen I ll be around all night. When a group forms for Atheon HM and Crota let me know :)

One of the guys that wanted to join earlier never responded, so I might have an extra spot for you jay, that way everyone can get in on the fun!

HigXx

So thats 3 Nightfalls, Atheons and Crotas down! Thanks for all the help guys! Feels great to have everything done by Wednesday night!
No way am i even attempting that Weekly

Time to chill and help my low levelled friends!

rNilla

Dhruv and rodiard, let's beat Crota's End normal mode in style! I bring Necrochasm, you guys bring No Land Beyond and Universal Remote!

We got this!

I've run Abyss and Bridge with nothing but NLB. I bet we can do it. Deathsinger might be a bit difficult.

Top Bottom