• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

patchday

Has anybody seen a Hunger of Crota drop recently? Can't seem to get that weapon.

That's pretty rough :( Wish the raid granted tokens of some sort. It's silly people are denied such a useful item. I have two of them. Very handy when I need to use my exotic slot for something else and need to switch out of ghorn

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I'd love to see what Bungie's data trends have been like over the past two weeks. The rate that this thread has slowed down is telling for the current state of the game.

I hope they have some good news in tomorrow's update. After last week's "its fucking nothing" post and the nerf announcement, we need something good.

I'd love to see what Bungie's data trends have been like over the past two weeks. The rate that this thread has slowed down is telling for the current state of the game.

I hope they have some good news in tomorrow's update. After last week's "its fucking nothing" post and the nerf announcement, we need something good.

Dude Irob Banner is happening!!! What else would you want? Pffft

Atkison04

Any iron banner trains forming up this evening? Looking to start around 6:20pm est and rolling with it for 2 hours. Psn id the7thAssassin if anyone is down.

dB Viper

Developers dream for an active community that Destiny has (or, I guess you could argue HAD). The fact that Bungie doesn't really listen, nor really care is so frustrating. Other companies I feel like would constantly be updating us, keeping things fresh... LISTENING.... etc.

phen0m24

Taking down the Swordbearer and Crota's shield in a timely manner would also be a challenge.

True.

Our GKW Hard Mode™ included my G'Horn so that's that.

Hmmm.

Maybe for added difficulty just invite GK on a Friday night.

Top of the page, so how about a confession.

"Hi, I'm ColonelOCorn and I've only max-leveled one of my Gjallarhorns/Ice Breakers but am actively leveling Eidolon Ally."

patchday

Occasional clash matches in Iron Banner? Seriously screw control.

Oh? Is Iron Banner running Control again... Man I dont understand why dont they ever switch things up. I guess there's some designer over at Bungie that just hits 'Run Iron Banner' event button when a new major title comes out to distract folks

dB Viper

Oh? Is Iron Banner running Control again... Man I dont understand why dont they ever switch things up. I guess there's some designer over at Bungie that just hits 'Run Iron Banner' event button when a new major title comes out to distract folks

Seriously.

I'd love to try out Rumble IB.

E92 M3

Developers dream for an active community that Destiny has (or, I guess you could argue HAD). The fact that Bungie doesn't really listen, nor really care is so frustrating. Other companies I feel like would constantly be updating us, keeping things fresh... LISTENING.... etc.

Exactly. They take everything for granted, it seems.

Manp

looking for a team doing normal CE on PS4.
lvl 31 hunter with all the good stuff. no mic but cleared both normal and hard multiple times.

:)

phen0m24

I seriously want to attempt that. I'll most likely run as my Warlock though.

You could have fun with it - have 3 others in the party/fireteam and let them wipe in the beginning and then give live color commentary for the stream.

"Ohhhh look at The Nechrospasm™ bringing the pain! Such DPS..."

Namikaze1

You could have fun with it - have 3 others in the party/fireteam and let them wipe in the beginning and then give live color commentary for the stream.

"Ohhhh look at The Nechrospasm™ bringing the pain! Such DPS..."
It will be livestreamed. A Husk, a penguin, and some old man three-manning Crota's End.

I would love to see that too.

A level 32 or 33 Hard VoG with 331 Raid weapons would do the trick to stem the tide until House of Wolves.

phen0m24

It will be livestreamed. A Husk, a penguin, and some old man three-manning Crota's End.

Knowing how much you talk though
hehe
, Dhruv is pretty quiet and calm in game, and Nilla who will spend most of his time reloading - it might be kinda funny to have comments from three orbs watching from the spawn point.

:p

Exactly. They take everything for granted, it seems.

I don't know if iI would say that necessarily. The few times you get someone from Bungie to post real comments, you get the feeling they care. I think they just have no clue how to manage it from a high level. They also have much fewer resources working on maintaining the game since most are likely working on the next big thing.

Communication is terrible. Urk even acknowledgex that, but they don't know how to fix it.

Sullichin

Would anybody be so kind as to aid my level 31 Hunter through the first two parts of Crota HM? Did my normal clear and I want another chance to get the chest to get to 32, shards and raid primaries wouldn't hurt either.

rNilla

lolwut

xQMd4Xy.gif

border

Need 1 more person for a quick Abyss/Bridge run in Crota's End Normal. It's just me and Ryck right now -- we will probably do more if we get a big group but for right now it'll just be those two sections.

Shito

Those past weeks, I've had more fun reading the OTs here than actually playing the game.
Without the awesome community this game has, I would have bailed a long time ago.

border

Would anybody be so kind as to aid my level 31 Hunter through the first two parts of Crota HM? Did my normal clear and I want another chance to get the chest to get to 32, shards and raid primaries wouldn't hurt either.
Are you on PS4? Me and Ryck007 are running normal Crota now. Ryck should have sent you a party invite.

Top Bottom