• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

It's pretty astounding that they have the gall to keep launching Iron Banner over and over, with the same set of bounties for every single day of the event.

It would feel more like an event if it was a little different than plain old crucible. Even something like a different intro or a different announcer would make it feel like an actual event. Just seems so half assed

nOoblet16

Piss poor swordbearing by me lol. Very sorry guys..I'll run away from Gaf sword duties on HM until I get my timing right :p.

Always seem to end up with one hit left after 6 downs on HM. Donno what's going on

I tried to do a R1R1R2R2 combo for the very last one on the very last try but bugger just stood there and didn't went down (though his health went down for a bit).

Can any sword lords tell me wtf I do (or if I am doing it right) when I enrage crota with the last hit on third sword's first down (15th R2 basically) ? Because three R2s after this should kill him but it seems to leave him with a sliver of health (I know I didn't misse any hits in the prior downs because enrage happens at the expected sword hit)

Arrrammis

Going to hop on my hunter, he is level 29, will any of that iron banner gear get him to 31?
You need a total of 132 light (average 33 per piece of gear)for lvl. 31, and the two pieces sold for IB both have 36 light. They will definitely help get you there, but iron banner at level 29 will probably suck because of the damage reduction. A lot. I'd say level up vanguard/crucible, buy that armor and level it, then run the raid or do iron banner to get your lvl. 32 gear.

Piss poor swordbearing by me lol. Very sorry guys..I'll run away from Gaf sword duties on HM until I get my timing right :p.

Always seem to end up with one hit left after 6 downs on HM. Donno what's going on

I tried to do a R1R1R2R2 combo for the very last one on the very last try but bugger just stood there and didn't went down (though his health went down for a bit).

No need to apologize. You didn't hear any of us chime up offering to do it :). I thought you were doing a pretty good job.

Had a server go down at work today and were still here fixing it. I'm not sure if I'll be home in time tonight to raid.. :(

Still a possibility.. Just not sure.

First missed Wednesday possibly.. Booo

Didn't check to see if it had been posted already so sorry if it has.

Destiny Raid Buddy Android App

Just saw this on Reddit. Pretty awesome app to come out the day after I downloaded a .pdf file to document what all each character had done. If you guys need something to track your raid progress and use your phone a lot while playing, I would recommend it.

Edit: It also comes with Crota movement and enrage timers.

joecanada

See my comment above this one about only needing one bullet.

I'll only give FB the victory when it comes to trash mobs because of Firefly.

Ya I'm talking about pvp though it still takes three sloooow shots to kill people

PvE - no elements, no firefly, only does a few hundred more damage, but dps? I doubt it

Mindlog

The Weekly Heroic is a real piece of shit single player. Others have been tough, but this one is a piece of shit. Normal Crota's End is a better balanced solo* encounter.

deicide2673

Neo Member

Can any sword lords tell me wtf I do (or if I am doing it right) when I enrage crota with the last hit on third sword's first down (15th R2 basically) ? Because three R2s after this should kill him but it seems to leave him with a sliver of health (I know I didn't misse any hits in the prior downs because enrage happens at the expected sword hit)

If you do it this way best thing to do is use super on last sword. We make sure there are plenty of orbs by the rock you jump up to Crota. This way you guarantee killing him on the last sword rotation.
I tend to 3,4 then 3,4 then the last sword is easy, 2,3 for example will normally kill him.
The super though on the last sword just completely seals it with no worries. When we do the ogres room a warlock normally stands outside and spams the thralls with the super to create orbs for the last run.

bitsurugi

Drizz, Rubenov, Phaeton and others,PSN got down for me and couldn't rejoin the party, guess my ISP decided to make me angry.

Sorry to have dropped like this, awesome games and see you guys tomorrow for more.

Ya I'm talking about pvp though it still takes three sloooow shots to kill people

PvE - no elements, no firefly, only does a few hundred more damage, but dps? I doubt it

Agreed in PVP.

In PvE it does about 2200 crit damage to red bar enemies when crowd control procs. 2200. From a primary weapon. It's literally a hand cannon.

Nami I raised the steaks and have you beat. I completed the Daily with the Khvostov 7G-02.

Mmmmm, steak.
images

Agent

Hanging out at the Gorgon checkpoint until 7:45pm for anyone that wants the chest. Last night 2 Gjallarhorns and a The Last Word were received. Join in. PSN: phantom8324

dreday

Neo Member

I thought you did fine. I was having fun, and its nice not to have to waste heavy synths with failed attemps.

Top Bottom