• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Piss poor swordbearing by me lol. Very sorry guys..I'll run away from Gaf sword duties on HM until I get my timing right :p.

Always seem to end up with one hit left after 6 downs on HM. Donno what's going on

I tried to do a R1R1R2R2 combo for the very last one on the very last try but bugger just stood there and didn't went down (though his health went down for a bit).

Can any sword lords tell me wtf I do (or if I am doing it right) when I enrage crota with the last hit on third sword's first down (15th R2 basically) ? Because three R2s after this should kill him but it seems to leave him with a sliver of health (I know I didn't misse any hits in the prior downs because enrage happens at the expected sword hit)
i take the lazy way out and spam R2. If you hit crota with

first swordphase: 1st shield break 4xR2-->2nd shield break 3xR2
Second swordphase: 1st shield break 3xR2-->2nd shield break 3xR2
Third swordphase: 1st shield break 3xR2--> enrage shield break: spam the fuck out of R2--->dead
Edit: protip wait till crota is acutally down on his knees for the enrage shield break :p

Is it possible to roll Ghaleon's Demise so it has "perfect balance perk"?

No, but I don't think low rate of fire weapons need a ton of stability. You'll have time to make sure your aim is lined up before you can fire again. For Gheleon's possible perks (Vendor perk roll is pretty much ideal to me.):

Special Upgrades
1st Perk: Final Round or Luck in the Chamber or Outlaw or Who's Next? or Rodeo or Zen Moment
2nd Perk: Firefly or Grenadier or Mulligan or Rangefinder or Third Eye

Column of 3 perks, what's possible in each spot:
Top: Snapshot or Single Point Sling or High Caliber Rounds
Middle: Send It or Hammer Forged or Explosive Rounds
Bottom: Custom Optics or Armor Piercing Rounds or Flared Magwell

Hanging out at the Gorgon checkpoint until 7:45pm for anyone that wants the chest. Last night 2 Gjallarhorns and a The Last Word were received. Join in. PSN: phantom8324

Thanks again, you must have the magic! My last character who didn't grab the chest today..... Gjallarhorn get! First one!

Agent

So, another Gjallarhorn just dropped from Gorgon chest, which makes 3 total since last night. Only 4 total exotics total have dropped. All first timers getting it which is cool, and crazy at the same time.

MegalonJJ

Banned
No, but I don't think low rate of fire weapons need a ton of stability. You'll have time to make sure your aim is lined up before you can fire again. For Gheleon's possible perks (Vendor perk roll is pretty much ideal to me.):

Special Upgrades
1st Perk: Final Round or Luck in the Chamber or Outlaw or Who's Next? or Rodeo or Zen Moment
2nd Perk: Firefly or Grenadier or Mulligan or Rangefinder or Third Eye

Column of 3 perks, what's possible in each spot:
Top: Snapshot or Single Point Sling or High Caliber Rounds
Middle: Send It or Hammer Forged or Explosive Rounds
Bottom: Custom Optics or Armor Piercing Rounds or Flared Magwell

Cheers dude.

Anyone down for a VoG run, normal or hard, but leaning towards normal for sake of time. I have 3 level 31s good to go on ps4. We're looking for 3 more to go in 15-20 minutes.

Psn: Panjeet

nOoblet16

Game matched me with three fuckin Undying Mind strikes back to back...are you fuckin kidding me? No I don't want to play your stupid ass tedious strike Bungie.

Namikaze1

Thanks for the run, but I am now pooped and need some good sleep.

Up to 405 strange coins as of today, I feel this is a completely useless accomplishment. Xur y u no bring good shit?!
With that many coins, you can get 2025 Heavy Synthesis if Xur sells it this week.

So is a Timur Lash with outlaw/field scout/crowd control the best roll if I would use it primarily as a hawkmoon alternative in pvp?

The one I rolled last time has luck in the chamber and perfect balance, not sure that is any good.

Top Bottom