• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Omni

Got my 6th or 7th scout rifle. I've lost count

Can't get this stupid pistol. God dammit I just want to get rid of the epilogue already gah

kidko

Was planning on playing monster hunter but now I'm a little drunk sooo... might as well play the game I've developed muscle memory for. What to do tho hmmmm

nightfall? got to run it on my warlock still

IB? probably should try for some of that armor for my titan

dance in the tower? ok that's easy enough...

Had some pretty good games with a bunch of GAFers today. We managed to comeback from an insanely close match too.

Got Timur's Lash and rerolled it. Decent, or should I try for better perks? It's got zen moment and feeding frenzy.
5M9eeTb.jpg

Was planning on playing monster hunter but now I'm a little drunk sooo... might as well play the game I've developed muscle memory for. What to do tho hmmmm

nightfall? got to run it on my warlock still

IB? probably should try for some of that armor for my titan

dance in the tower? ok that's easy enough...

I'm pretty, um, high for lack of a better word. Just rolled through some IB with my Husk of the Pit. Shit did not go well.

kidko

I'm pretty, um, high for lack of a better word. Just rolled through some IB with my Husk of the Pit. Shit did not go well.

hehe i will probably roll with my brand new vex, no stability upgrades or anything. does this count as an auto rifle for that damn bounty? maaaaan i hate that one

hehe i will probably roll with my brand new vex, no stability upgrades or anything. does this count as an auto rifle for that damn bounty? maaaaan i hate that one

Interesting question. It's technically a fusion rifle... damn I want some cashews... so I don't think it'll count for auto rifle shit. But who knows.

kidko

Interesting question. It's technically a fusion rifle... damn I want some cashews... so I don't think it'll count for auto rifle shit. But who knows.

i ate a sausage and now my beer tastes like sausage

EIDt maybe i can hunt a mo while I play IB. don't want to dominate these fools too hard and get bumped up to actual skilled players,..

Had some pretty good games with a bunch of GAFers today. We managed to comeback from an insanely close match too.

Got Timur's Lash and rerolled it. Decent, or should I try for better perks? It's got zen moment and feeding frenzy.
5M9eeTb.jpg
keep rolling imo

Vex is a fusion rifle, so it will count for any fusion rifle bounty. It won't count for the auto rifle bounty.
Edit: top of the page from a user that hasn't play desinty in 2 days :p

joecanada

Is there a trick to or glitch in hm crota for health regen? I tried light beyond nemesis, nothing. Energy drain, nothing. My health never budged

Sullichin

Is there a trick to or glitch in hm crota for health regen? I tried light beyond nemesis, nothing. Energy drain, nothing. My health never budged

Infusion perk only procs if your super bar isn't full (so you can actually pick up the orb), maybe that was it? Works fine on Apothesis Veil.

armor with health regen when you pick an orb, red death, suros( i think ), super abilities.

SUROS has a chance to refill health if you get a kill with the bottom half of the magazine. Didn't proc the one time I needed it so I immediately went back to Hawkmoon lol

joecanada

We just beat ds and crota so it's gone :(

If your super is charged you can't pick up orbs aka no health regen. Is energy strain set to life steal?

Yamaybe my super was charged and I wasn't thinking, but life steal was def on

...with grenade life steal which wasn't working unless the effects are minuscule

kidko

damnit why did i think the vex counted as an autorifle. stupid facke autorifles. now i gtotta use my shingen with suros perk wannabe rifle again damint ugh IBBBBBBB

Sullichin

Yess, Hunter and Warlock can hit 32 thanks to Forrest's sword skills and other GAFers kind enough to roll with a 31.

Not really the ideal loadout for either, but happy to be 32 capable for HM. It's incredible how much better it is to play with people here than DestinyLFG. On LFG people demand you have Gjallarhorn and then they are terrible. On GAF Hawkian patiently teaches 5 people how to use the sword.

Thanks! Just got outlaw, field scout, and crowd control.

Oh my god, I have wasted so many motes trying to get that exact roll, and have re-rolled when I've gotten close when I should have just stuck with OL/FS. Keep that!

Oh my god, I have wasted so many motes trying to get that exact roll, and have re-rolled when I've gotten close when I should have just stuck with OL/FS. Keep that!

Oh, I wasted motes. I accidentally pressed x twice and thought I might of messed up the roll. Glad I was able to get crowd control.

Top Bottom