• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

TheOddOne

Nothing to show for this reset, not a single thing I wanted or needed after running through everything. Guess it's time to start grinding those roc strikes again *shiver*.

Either way curious about what the weekly update will be, should be a good one this time around. Also tomorrow is Xursday! Hope Xur brings red death upgrade, and sells the mida multi tool.... oh yeah, and heavy ammo synth please!
trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Deku Tree

Either way curious about what the weekly update will be...

Weekly update on strikes:

Datto is the voice of the destiny community....
As such we have added doors to every boss encounter in every strike...
If you like cheese then go play the order 1886...
and enjoy your QTEs!

E92 M3

Had some pretty good games with a bunch of GAFers today. We managed to comeback from an insanely close match too.

Got Timur's Lash and rerolled it. Decent, or should I try for better perks? It's got zen moment and feeding frenzy.
5M9eeTb.jpg

I use range finder, crowd control and field scout. Love it.

noomi

Guys.... all my bosses and managers are leaving the office until next week for a business trip. I brought my vita to work with me today, I'm gonna be sneaky sneaky muahahahaha!

Namikaze1

Journal entry #999

For days, I alone fought against omnigul's mighty horde. Many messages were sent to the Tower requesting help. None came.

BokehKing

Banned
So what does everyone think they will announce about the strikes today?

Extra 2% chance for legendary engrams?
Vote to kick afk people?
The removal of Valor Morghulis?
Penalty for leaving early?

Namikaze1

Journal entry #1019

She's dead. She's finally dead. I can now tell the Tower to suck it for leaving me to die.

Burn in hell, you fuckers!

*dies*

Navid

Journal entry #999

For days, I alone fought against omnigul's mighty horde. Many messages were sent to the Tower requesting help. None came.
Sent you a friends request if you are still looking for help...

Edit: lol Nevermind, looks like you managed.

cilonen

Hm Scrota down in 2 tries with 3 lvl 31 first timers. Would have had him on the first try if the sword hadn't disappeared on enrage..

Good job with the sword n0oblet!

Yep yep. Good stuff. My hunter's first HM kill. We avenged you (and my Titan) Drizz :)

Hm Scrota down in 2 tries with 3 lvl 31 first timers. Would have had him on the first try if the sword hadn't disappeared on enrage..

Yup, didn't think we would make it but it was perfect run, besides sword disappearing and me trying to make bubble shied to distract boomers only to realize that I have no super.

As long as ppl know what they need/have to do for the fight, it's fine.

I tried to get 5 friends that had never downed hard crota last night, and we couldn't finish it because they kept dying. They simply didn't have a way to health regen consistently.

Yup, didn't think we would make it but it was perfect run, besides sword disappearing and me trying to make bubble shied to distract boomers only to realize that I have no super.

Oh yeah, haha I thought it would be a wipe, lucky your super came up just in time.

As long as ppl know what they need/have to do for the fight, it's fine.

I tried to get 5 friends that had never downed hard crota last night, and we couldn't finish it because they kept dying. They simply didn't have a way to health regen consistently.

We had 2 31's with no health regen, both were low on health so we played safe and had them stay inside the crystal room after ogres.

Journal entry #1019

She's dead. She's finally dead. I can now tell the Tower to suck it for leaving me to die.

Burn in hell, you fuckers!

*dies*

Oh damn nami, you should have waited for the old ones, before you lept in the fray.

looks like The Order 1886 won't hold us over for long. Bloodborne it is!

Get Driveclub.

Which is why I'm looking for something else to hold till then. Don't know what I'm gonna buy this week now but it certainly isn't the order.
You too, get it!

If only tower fall has online coop :-\

Ambitious

I kept my Order preorder despite the concerns that surfaced in the last few days. I'm not so sure anymore after those reviews.

What's this talk about an announcement on strikes being made?

From the last Weekly Update:
Thanks for playing. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for waiting patiently for the next game update. We’re excited to tell you about what it holds in store for Strikes next week.

Ambitious

I'm cancelling mine and getting something else. What game I don't know.

My backlog's almost empty now. I had planned to play Metro 2033 and Last Light this month, but I quit about two hours in. It's not for me. So all that's left now is Persona 4, Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney, Planescape Torment and potentially The Order.

Top Bottom