• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Great run with j_rocca's team. Very smooth no glitch run.

Haul was:

Oversoul Eddict
Abyss Defiant
Arms
Legs
No Land Beyond aka Exotic Shard
Word of Crota
Red Death

All I really want is the Scout Rifle.

Damn now that's a haul with a single run. Red Death!

CamoKitty

Great run with j_rocca's team. Very smooth no glitch run.

Haul was:

Oversoul Eddict
Abyss Defiant
Arms
Legs
No Land Beyond aka Exotic Shard
Word of Crota
Red Death

All I really want is the Scout Rifle.

Awesome haul man, all I got was a bunch of materials and my fifth Last Word.

Anyone want to do a quick full Crota's End normal run? I want to run it through with my hunter (oh and I am not comfortable being swordbearer).

mcfizzle4

A clanmate just had his first Black Hammer and first Gjallarhorn drop from Crota. This was hours after he read the Weekly update/weapons tuning and said he quit the game. Amazing drop.

NukeLaser

After running Vault Of Glass Hard Mode literally every single week since its release, I finally have my most coveted weapon:

oZmOP4U.png

zJuBQqk.png

My spirit was all but broken, but I descended into depths every week hoping...praying that this would be the week. I literally jumped out of my chair when I saw the yellow.

I just want heavy ammo :(

(we thought it would be heavy ammo last week)

I plan to stockpile some synth, but I plan to shamelessly exploit the Heavy drop glitch until they patch it. A minute or two of time spent expelling your reserves is worth it most of the time.

E92 M3

After running Vault Of Glass Hard Mode literally every single week since its release, I finally have my most coveted weapon:

My spirit was all but broken, but I descended into depths every week hoping...praying that this would be the week. I literally jumped out of my chair when I saw the yellow.

Congrats, sorry it took so long for you =/ That's not right.

I plan to stockpile some synth, but I plan to shamelessly exploit the Heavy drop glitch until they patch it. A minute or two of time spent expelling your reserves is worth it most of the time.

What gun do you use? I find the NLB to be too slow and lose patience lol. Still need to try Universal Remote.

yeah i bring my universal remote for crota hard every time

it can be a little tedious when people are trying to empty their 100 clip fate bringers

its really great for the sword bearer especially if they have a horn.. take down the sword bearer real fast

edit: haha ok I will check back at that time then!

@flawless guys: not sure if you filled up or not but I'm not going to be able to jump on right now so definitely go ahead and fire it up if there's anyon else that wants to help and/or needs the trophy. You can also 5-man it just fine, we did that on one flawless CE when somebody got disconnected at Scrota (sorry Cosmos!). Just make sure to have the fireteam set to closed.

I'll check back a bit later to see how things are going...

What gun do you use? I find the NLB to be too slow and lose patience lol. Still need to try Universal Remote.
yeah i bring my universal remote for crota hard every time

it can be a little tedious when people are trying to empty their 100 clip fate bringers

its really great for the sword bearer especially if they have a horn.. take down the sword bearer real fast

Need to try Universal Remote. I had swapped to Mythoclast since it is ammo starved, then switch to my Defiant and just spray it out.

I've got a normal Crota checkpoint if anyone's interested in beating him real quick.

Should be able to run in about an hour. Anyone interested? On PS4. PSN: UF_C

Congrats, Better late than never. I'm also a fairly new owner of it. It is already pretty powerful out of the box, but once you unlock the stability scope and range perk, it is awesome in PvP.

Fresh CE Normal run beginning at 9:30 PM CST:

1. VincentAlexander
2. Hero of the Day
3. Acorn
4. Palocca
5. therealminime
6. HooYaH
7. Backup Spot (Reply if you want it)

HooYaH is going out to dinner and hopes to be back by 9:30. I can't be up too late, so if he isn't on pretty close to 9:30 we'll need to fill his spot. Probably best since we have someone else that will be going on 3:30 AM where they live.

PSN: VincentAlexander

Feel free to start shooting friend invites if you're on the list.

patchday

What else would you expect on Xurday. I can count on 1 finger the number of times we had a collective party on Xurday. Disappointment is the expectation now.

I feel like I'm in the extreme minority. I'm always happy to see Xur and buy some telemetry or something.

patchday

I've got a normal Crota checkpoint if anyone's interested in beating him real quick.

I'll probably be done with the Weekly by then. If I'm playing BF Hardline just send me an invite or post here

I'll bring the 31 Hunter with max horn

[edit] sorry double post. Thread is moving much slower these days for sho'

edit2: PSN sandboxgod, sending invite

People here sleeping on Witcher 3. smdh

I don't recall Witcher 2 launching simultaneously across different platforms. I also don't recall it having the marketing budget Witcher 3 will have.

I want to play the witcher 3 but i'll have to sell my bike to make a PC that can run it on ultra.

edit: haha ok I will check back at that time then!

@flawless guys: not sure if you filled up or not but I'm not going to be able to jump on right now so definitely go ahead and fire it up if there's anyon else that wants to help and/or needs the trophy. You can also 5-man it just fine, we did that on one flawless CE when somebody got disconnected at Scrota (sorry Cosmos!). Just make sure to have the fireteam set to closed.

I'll check back a bit later to see how things are going...

Alright we're already PSN friends IIRC, so I'll lock it and just message me when you wanna join in

Palocca

I'd be up for that! I should be running through normal CE in a few, but I wanna try to get in on this one for my alt. PSN: theFLYINGPIGEON

I have you on my friend's list already, let me know if that's OK.

Top Bottom