• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

FirewalkR

Anyone needs doing the Nightfall or care to help? Two guardians in trouble with the final boss. Please respond, over. PSN distress code: FirewalkR

neoism

God this armor set looks so good...

12031604_514372678717914_2710780831929402456_o.jpg

looking forward to getting this on day.. its a shame their isnt more diversity in legendary looks

Kyoufu

So are there any Destiny books? I like ready the grimmore, but I'd like something I can take with me to work.

There'll probably be books soon. Bungie has to continue keeping the good stories outside of the game.

I don't understand why the game doesn't have the book of sorrows stuff. Oryx would be a far more interesting character than the generic evil dude he is now.

It's as if Bungie hires writers to write for everything but their actual game. Come on Luke, surely you see something wrong here too?

DGAF King's Fall Blind Raid in 1 hour!!!

Friday, 7:30pm CST

1) xplicitone (confirmed)
2) Frenden (confirmed)
3) Pyrandes (confirmed)
4) Rehsa / Moridhin (confirmed)
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84 (confirmed)
6) achamian / cptsupermarket (need confirmation 730pm CST works)

alt) xir (apt when? Does 7:30pm CST work if cpt can't make it?)

Pyrandes, Darkshodan and cptsupermarket hasn't responded to my FR yet. Please try to by 7pm CST or respond here :D

I'm guessing we'll need a 6th because I haven't heard from cptsupermarket (or xir) for a while...

Why can't we do this for Xbox my bros?

I finally finished the farming + kills part of the exotic sword quest. I was one of the unlucky ones who chose a void sword on a titan. Yikes. Happy that's done.

On a side note, I really really like all the new strikes they added with this xpac. Strikes are probably my favorite activity in the game, too, so needless to say I'm ecstatic. Spent most of the day today in the vanguard playlist.

I hit light lvl 293? I think, so I want to run some raids soonish. I also need to do some CoO. I have an antiquated rune waiting but there's never enough people there to complete it, so I'll have to join some of you guys sometime.

My psn is minimumhippo if anyone wants to add!

Menome

I will willingly pay a further £40 for the guarantee that I never have to play a Crucible match in 'The Dungeons' ever again.

noomi

So....theres a trick to get this exotic sword qyest done faster...

If you have 2 in your inventory you can skip certain steps... Not sure of the details.

neoism

Have to say: Luke interview was great! He was always a great listen since 1UP Yours days.

Secondly: HUNG JURY HYPE IS REAL

im sure that their has been some great stuff ive missed out but damn the good ol days i quit podcasts completely have that...

rip in peace... i had every ep on itunes on one of my old hard drives... not sure if its still ip on the store or not...

Tecnniqe

Banned
another trick to make it smaller is to use the magnify option on your youttube video page and make the video window smaller... it definitely takes more mbs the bigger the window your using... but also the length as well... they can get 300-500mbs lol

Yah i noticed the massive size. Guess i gotta play around with this.

So....theres a trick to get this exotic sword qyest done faster...

If you have 2 in your inventory you can skip certain steps... Not sure of the details.

/u/artaru on REDDIT:

1) Finish exotic sword on character A
2) Build second sword on character B with hadium flakes
3) Transfer legendary second sword to character A through the vault
4) Fully level up and infuse second sword to 280+ on character A
5) On character A, go talk to Lord Shaxx and he will give you a quest to go collect planetary materials and kill things with the appropriate subclass elemental abilities.

This allows you to the skip the time consuming step before that, which is to kill in pvp and kill majors with your sword.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just hit 4/10 mats for sword quest and I'm ready to do something else. Nightfall, heroic strikes or fears embrace would all be cool. PSN Anoregon if interested.

noomi

/u/artaru on REDDIT:

1) Finish exotic sword on character A
2) Build second sword on character B with hadium flakes
3) Transfer legendary second sword to character A through the vault
4) Fully level up and infuse second sword to 280+ on character A
5) On character A, go talk to Lord Shaxx and he will give you a quest to go collect planetary materials and kill things with the appropriate subclass elemental abilities.

This allows you to the skip the time consuming step before that, which is to kill in pvp and kill majors with your sword.

I fucking love you. Seriously thanks for that.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So i guess i should get a hung jury, huh?
I got one from a Dead Orbit pack right after TTK release. I deleted it as soon as I had another Legendary Primary, because I hated it. To be fair, I didn't get the roll of the default Dead Orbit purchased one.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm THIS close to 300 on my Titan and Hunter and it's so frrrrrustratingggg. Played hours of strikes today without upgrades for them. Tried to do CoO tier 3 today but it's WAY harder than last week's and we were only 3 and one person wasn't mic'd, so it didn't work out. Will try again tomorrow, that 300 relic will help.

It is time!! Sending party invites now

2) Frenden (confirmed)
3) Pyrandes (confirmed)

Alt) sjay
Alt2) g3

sjay1994

It is time!! Sending party invites now

2) Frenden (confirmed)
3) Pyrandes (confirmed)

Alt) sjay
Alt2) g3

I'll send you a FR so you can message me if you need a spare and I'm not on GAF

No, I haven't. It will be my first time.

What's your PSN? Youre in!

1) xplicitone
2) sjay
3) Pyrandes
4) Rehsa / Moridhin
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84
6) g3ud0

Just waiting on shodan and we're good to go!!!

Top Bottom