• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

darknil

So I've had luck with Sublime Engrams and so far I have Azoth's boots. What's the deal with that armor set?

Edit: First on page again, remember Mercury

yusjga6gvujpqbm6liup.gif

Deku Tree

Anyone wants to do the Epic sword quest. I have a void one....

I just completed one in matchmaking and the guys killed the void guardian half way through the fight :(

I would have gone ahead and killed their solar/arc guardian after they did that... and forced a wipe.

For the sword strike, if your going to use MM then you gotta invite the other players to a party chat. If they don't respond to your invite then I would quit and try MM again. Too much can go wrong otherwise.

Alright, I've got 3 Antiquated Runes, 1 Stolen Rune, and 7 Reciprocal Runes. Who wants to join me for some CoO fun? Hopefully I can get the 2 fragments I need from there too.

Got my second exotic today, Year 2 "The Last Word". I always wanted this back in vanilla Destiny, is it any good nowadays? I heard hand cannons got nerfed.

Any Oryx Raid going on?

I'm totally newbie for this one and want to get into the mechanics.

PSN: mocolos_usa

Ps. No mic 'causa girlfriend is sleeping, but can hear orders and tips.

SeanR1221

Ruin wake or Diluvian. They both have last resort. Diluvian has danger close and ruin has counterbalance. I'm leaning towards the ruin. What do you guys think.

Got my second exotic today, Year 2 "The Last Word". I always wanted this back in vanilla Destiny, is it any good nowadays? I heard hand cannons got nerfed.

It used to be one of the best weapons in the game (tied with Thorn). Now it's not so great.

Tips for using it: it's only good once all perks are unlocked. Use Smooth Ballistics + Perfect Balance and make sure "The Last Word" perk is unlocked. Don't use Aim Down Sights, instead fire from the hip to get bonus damage and accuracy. Engage in close range battles only and pair it with a fusion rifle or sniper to try to cover medium and long range distances if necessary. It has full-auto fire but usually you should use individual trigger pulls instead (full auto is handy if you aim at the lower body and just hold down the trigger though, but don't try to chain headshots with it).

edit: also hand cannon reload gloves are a must, you're going to have to reload after every engagement because of the small mag.

Just finished listening to the podcast. Was a good listen while I farmed hadium flakes.
Excited to see what else there is to be discovered.

Oh and Luke to Destiny team:
55cbfcf02933bcef66b09bmqvf.jpg

Homeboyd

Ruin wake or Diluvian. They both have last resort. Diluvian has danger close and ruin has counterbalance. I'm leaning towards the ruin. What do you guys think.
Ruin is goaty.

I have one for you (and gaf):

DO HJ Scout factory

Or

Treads Upon Stars
- Zen Moment
- Explosive Rounds
- Reactive Reload

I know everyone is super hyped about the Hung Jury, but take a second and think about this TUS that I already have.

Arrrammis

Need one more for G
olgoroth
, preferably has experience (in the only one who has done it so far in this group, and I'm not very good at explaining things), and light 290.
PSN: Arrrammis

Top Bottom