• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Silvard

Alright, so I'm thinking about starting a raid from G
olgoroth
, who is interested? Veterans or people (290+) willing to learn more than welcome.

Silvard

King's Fall on PS4, starting as soon as possible on the G
olgoroth
checkpoint! Veterans and people (290+) willing to learn more than welcome.

1. SilvardCT
2. Kaikken

Let's go guys!

E92 M3

Quick question: I replaced my dismantled sword, and I can't upgrade any of the bubbles - it keeps making the denied sound. What's going on guys?

Oscar

So I have an Antiquated Rune, do I just use it in the Hallway on the Dreadnaught?

I've been messing up those adds that pop up after I use the rune, but I'm still 0/3 for Liutenants for some reason.

Rehsa

What's your PSN? Youre in!

DGAF King's Fall Blind Raid in 1 hour!!!

Friday, 7:30pm CST

1) xplicitone
2) sjay
3) Pyrandes
4) Rehsa / Moridhin
5) darkshodan / darkshodan84
6) g3ud0

Just waiting on shodan and we're good to go!!!

Well here we go guys! Let's do the damn thang

adarker

Banned
Thanks to my suck internet I cannot see anyone unless I am in a fireteam. What is the best resource to find folks to just do normal missions and stuff?

Frenden

Banned
Sorry for missing out on the blind raid. Wife stuff. I may be done with it sooner than I thought, so I may just watch it with you guys!

I hit 297 earlier. Without ever raiding. That feels pretty good, haha.

If anybody has a charged agonarch rune I'd really appreciate it I could get the calcified fragment from the fight. XB1 btw, GT: The Zach Show
Plz

Silvard

Yoink

PqQOKLr.jpg

Messiek

Running Heroics all day to farm 3oC . I spent 100 strange coins so far and got 6 exotics. All 310 and good ones.

I think It was worth it.

arimanius

Bungie has to do something with people leaving strikes.

Haven't been able to finish one. People leave right away or leave because they want to be carried.

Top Bottom