• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ace of Spades is pretty sweet. Are you guys using the +stability upgrade or +range/-stability? Going with the extra range for now:

I'm using range. To me it seems like handcannons don't fire fast enough outside of The Last Word to justify needing extra stability since by the time you pop the next shot you'll be back at the spot you started. This also helps compensate for the harsh range drop-off most handcannons have.

So close to being Raid ready. Light 288.9.

Just need boots or a Special weapon upgrade. Cryptarch was such a tease, turned in a dozen engrams and no upgrades.

ocean

Banned
Any experienced oryx guardian want to replace me in this oryx fight with Drizz and the others? Got to help w/ my baby :(
I'd happily go help, but as Drizz can tell you my controller sprint issue makes me a liability more than an asset in that fight :(

Did people figure out the calcified fragments that were unknown?

I have number 47 and I think it's either from CoO (either a random from tier 3 or doing multiple tiers at once maybe if that's possible?) or from Darkblade. I haven't really done anything of note aside from play the shit out of CoO a couple times.

Reason I think it's from CoO Tier 3 is because I got one from it but still do not have the normal tier 3 one (fragment #49 I think it is).

I'm using range. To me it seems like handcannons don't fire fast enough outside of The Last Word to justify needing extra stability since by the time you pop the next shot you'll be back at the spot you started. This also helps compensate for the harsh range drop-off most handcannons have.

Yeah totally agree, you hopping on tonight? Doing shit solo right now, so boring :p

I just power leveled my hunter from 220 to 273 in 30 mins from transfer raid weapons to him and popping engrams

Have a checkpoint right before the raid's first boss. Does anyone want to run it from there until the end, collecting fragments and such along the way? (Full disclosure: I'm a King's Fall first-timer)

1. Duebrithil

Edit: PS4, btw.

Play some court of oryx. Eris' faction gives them on level up. You can also score done using reciprocal runes. It's all luck or grinding. No easy way

Thanks for the advice. I'm only two fragments away from my ToM. One is from T3, the other is T2 CoO.

Also, I'm wondering if I should use my Raid Hand Cannon to infuse something. I love the way it looks, but not a huge fan of it right now.

Was going to try to solo Nightfall at least to get to the boss. Not happening. I get a few kills at the warsat and then get owned. When the hell is that mission changing?

What's the best way to get Stolen Runes, aside from buying them?

I use keen scout on my hunter. Then I just farm chests in the Mausoleum. It's the area in back where theres like 4 rooms or so. There's almost always a chest or 2 in those rooms. So I get reciprocal runes from those. Then once I get 10 or so I just go and wait for a bunch of randoms to start doing CoO and join in.

Edit: and actually Im going to go do that for awhile now so if you want just tag along and we'll get some chests hopefully.

PSN = jen867530nine

The vanity DEFINITLY crashes your game sometimes

Hopefully they fix this

Yep, long ass Reddit thread reports the same https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...o_not_use_the_firefly_perk_on_the_future_war/

The grinding with all the quests and getting all characters up to speed finally caught up with me last night and I hit the proverbial brick wall mentally and physically, all the flashing etc at
the sisters
was the tipping point

A good nights sleep and I'm ready to go again :d Just need to finish the post story quests to get the sword and NF on my Titan, 2x Court quests, 25 pvp kills on one character for the exotic sword then grind out Hadium flakes and materials for 3 of them, finish collecting fragments/flakes for the ToM then I think i'm up to speed

ERMint13

The Shotgun part of the Chaperone bounty...is it stacked the same as part 1 with TLW? IE I can't die but need to have that weapon equipped? Or is it just straight kill 50 people with shotgun die all you want?

Hitting the Hive guys in Skywatch doesn't move the meter.

The Shotgun part of the Chaperone bounty...is it stacked the same as part 1 with TLW? IE I can't die but need to have that weapon equipped? Or is it just straight kill 50 people with shotgun die all you want?

No, no penalty. Do it in crucible, takes about 20 kills.

Have a checkpoint right before the raid's first boss. Does anyone want to run it from there until the end, collecting fragments and such along the way? (Full disclosure: I'm a King's Fall first-timer)

1. Duebrithil

I'm supposed to run Oryx in about half an hour with my group but if you still need one more when we finish I'd be happy to help.

Did people figure out the calcified fragments that were unknown?

I have number 47 and I think it's either from CoO (either a random from tier 3 or doing multiple tiers at once maybe if that's possible?) or from Darkblade. I haven't really done anything of note aside from play the shit out of CoO a couple times.

Reason I think it's from CoO Tier 3 is because I got one from it but still do not have the normal tier 3 one (fragment #49 I think it is).

#47 is indeed from Tier 3 CoO, as is #49. However, #49 was from last week's Tier 3 iirc, the Tier 3 has a different boss each week. I think it's pretty much safe to assume that #48 is also from Tier 3, so maybe we can get that next weekly reset. #43-45 are still unfound, but they might have to do something with HM King's Fall.

3% for each pvp kill.

6% for each ultra kill. The ultra from 240 Regicide is the fastest one to get it done.

You don't lose progress on death.

#47 is indeed from Tier 3 CoO, as is #49. However, #49 was from last week's Tier 3 iirc, the Tier 3 has a different boss each week. I think it's pretty much safe to assume that #48 is also from Tier 3, so maybe we can get that next weekly reset. #43-45 are still unfound, but they might have to do something with HM King's Fall.
Ah cool ok thanks. I wonder if you get anything extra for getting all 50. I assume since a few are unknown that nobody has gotten every one of them yet.

Werd

1. Duebrithil

I was at the part
where you have to have people stand on plates to charge up deathsinger's gaze to unlock a gate
, how close is that to your checkpoint? Couldn't be too far. I'm in if I won't miss anything big.

I was at the part
where you have to have people stand on plates to charge up deathsinger's gaze to unlock a gate
, how close is that to your checkpoint? Couldn't be too far. I'm in if I won't miss anything big.

That part is right before my checkpoint, although
a chest spawns when you finish that part you spoilered

Acidote

I'm picking up helium coils for the sword quest but after a few dozen it's still at 0%. Am I doing something wrong? The quest says very clearly helium coils on the moon and solar kills.

Top Bottom