• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Shiv47

I'm in a rumble match where every other person is using nothing but a shotgun. This sword hilt crap is so goddamn painful

If you're on PS4, shoot me a FR and we can form a Rumble fire team and do it the cheap way, and spare ourselves the grief.

Ryck

Got a
Warpriest
cp!

297 Titan and I know the strat

1. Ryck007
2. Friend

Need three people signing on now!!!

Sullichin

I'm in a rumble match where every other person is using nothing but a shotgun. This sword hilt crap is so goddamn painful

PVPs in a weird place where everyone is dropping in to play in a very specific way for bounties and not giving a shit about the game.

rc213

If after getting these swords I ever have to do something similar I'm going to Bungle offices and punching the designer in the fucking nuts.

Relic Iron Done
Helium Filaments 9/10
Spinmetal 0/0

At least I get to skip the 25 Crucible kills on 2 swords. Yay!!!

Future

Played rumble for the legendary marks. Getting worked with these new taken king weapons, and it still feels like shotguns just rule the day. Can definitely feel the hand cannon nerf though

Since shottys were always power weapons in halo, I'm guessing bungie simply cannot shift away from this. Taking out my matador 64 from the vault...

Let's do this

ocean

Banned
Helmet, Chest, Boots, Bond, Shotgun and a primary? Please tell me this was from last week and this week, lol.

I've still never seen a helmet drop, must be really low rate until hard mode.
I've got Pulse, Hand Cannon, Gauntlets, Boots and Cloak on my two Hunter runs. Smart loot has deemed me worthy :p

Titan gave me Auto Rifke Fusion Rifle and Ghost in one run.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Played rumble for the legendary marks. Getting worked with these new taken king weapons, and it still feels like shotguns just rule the day. Can definitely feel the hand cannon nerf though

Since shottys were always power weapons in halo, I'm guessing bungie simply cannot shift away from this. Taking out my matador 64 from the vault...

Let's do this
Pulse Rifles are still top-tier in the primary slot as well. I've been using my Messenger (Adept) and Felwinters Lie in Crucible games when I actually care about playing.

Yea. No one in our group from last night posted about it so I assume we won't get back together for it now. Wanna join me for quick daily?

eh, don't really feel like playing right now, daily is super short anyway. Looks like we got 4 for Oryx so I'll hop back on once that fills up:

i do. still have yet to kill oryx

I'll join y'all for an Oryx kill.

1.) Driz
2.) Lik
3.) Kudoboi
4.) Zew
5.) T-44
6.) LTWood

edit: ok, I think T-44 and LT are down for Oryx so that'd be 6

Trace

Banned

Let's do this

Iron Banner/ToO should be fixed by not allowing the rerolling of the new weapons.

Normal crucible will remain garbage.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Hello DGAF! ^^
Anyone interested in doing the raid?

I have the checkpoint for
golgoroth
if we want to skip the beginning, if not that's fine :)

PVPs in a weird place where everyone is dropping in to play in a very specific way for bounties and not giving a shit about the game.

Yeah, all the weapon balance changes plus the overall 2.0 system changes have made it very weird for me. I could not possibly care less about PvP until Trials comes back.

I've gotten okay stuff from the raid but most of it has been terrible light level. My chest is 302, and I got a hand cannon and shotgun at 300. It's irritating because the raid weapons are all infusion fodder.

lol the undying mind hunger pangs completed for me and I havent even beaten the boss yet. I was taking so long I think it gave up and just gave it to me. So sorry if anyone joins now not sure youre going to get credit for it since it already gave it to me.

Baliis

lol the undying mind hunger pangs completed for me and I havent even beaten the boss yet. I was taking so long I think it gave up and just gave it to me. So sorry if anyone joins now not sure youre going to get credit for it since it already gave it to me.

The one for Eris? You don't actually have to finish it, you have to kill the named Knight that spawns during the boss.

So I just got all the Dead Orbit shaders finally.

FWC time I suppose.

Also, I didn't know there was a shader for getting all the raid armor in the kiosk. I just got that.
I'm still working on Dead Orbit shader....is there a specific rank you need to be? Or random at each level up?

DNAbro

you get credit once you beat the taken during the boss fight. not for actually beating the boss.

Nursezero

I lost my spot in my friends' group and now blueberries are creeping on me in the Tower so I'm gonna take a break now. But if you want to do Oryx I'm down for that. A few other people had posted earlier but I didn't hear much back so not sure who all is still looking to do it.

I'll hop on in about 30 min. I got
daughters
CP

phen0m24

Went to Morton's tonight for my buddy's birthday. Mmmm good.

Ok home now and ready to shoot some bad guys. Think I'll try to solo Fear's Embrace

:p

Look Jason is still up! Enjoyed the interview!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just got my 10th rare mat for the sword quest, where is the best place to finish off my melee and grenade solar kills?

Top Bottom