• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Oscar

Yo, anyone on Oryx?

Cleared up to him, down to finish it with you guys if anyone is running it. Would rather group with yall instead of the LFG.net crowd

PSN: OscarTheMonster.

Are there any rewards or point to doing the Queens Wrath Taken related bounties that you unlock after finishing the quest chain there or do they just act as additional bounties?

Rehsa

So we had to break at G
olgoroth
for a bit. My prize from the W
arpriest
was this beauty

Every raid so far my first piece of loot is the sniper. Praedyths, Black Hammer, now this :D

Then I go into the daily Crucible and nab a 295 ghost :)

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the Nightfall run. So glad it's no longer a kick to orbit, it's a lot more fun without that punishment hanging over our heads.

I popped a three of coins before the strike started, and got my second exotic engram from it on the boss. A helm, same as the first. Which decrypted into a Celestial Nighthawk, same as the first. :lol (Better stat roll, though, so I'll keep'em.)

The Nightfall drop was an exotic gauntlets for Bladedancer, so I'll use that more often, at least.

I picked the shotgun for the strike quest rewards. Looks like a keeper.

maomaoIYP

Was playing the undying mind strike with a maxed skyburner's annex on my night stalker. Shadowshot on a mob of majors, fired a rocket in, instant super recharge, HOLY SHIT.
Also, made orbs for DAYS.
This is even better than the warlock's obsidian mind.

Mupod

god dammit I finally have an almost decent salvage match going and nonsensical disconnect at 99% disarming their probe.

At least I managed to kill someone with a sword that time. Even hiding around corners isn't doing anything for me, I just get shotgunned mid-swing.

edit: oh my fucking god shaxx are you kidding me? a level 5 weapon for that?

maomaoIYP

I like the patched three of coins actually. Gives me a good reason to not spend hours chaining strikes just for that "one more run". Now I stop and play something else when I get an exotic. At 20% drop rate it's still the cheapest and most efficient way of earning exotics, gonna stock up on more coins later.

I like the patched three of coins actually. Gives me a good reason to not spend hours chaining strikes just for that "one more run". Now I stop and play something else when I get an exotic. At 20% drop rate it's still the cheapest and most efficient way of earning exotics, gonna stock up on more coins later.
Has there been any details on how long the timer is before 3oC returns to max efficiency?

todd360

Jason got the raid warlock helmet today. Its certainly unique looking. Doesn't look anything like I expected. I'm looking forward to seeing the other two helmets.

Top Bottom