• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Story finally done on all three. Thanks Kyo and Toasty.

Now need to do one mission to unlock patrol, then going to do NF and the two dailies before Court quest.

Would love to run a blind raid with other's who haven't done it before, sometime late afternoon/earlier evening. I've got a 290-293(depending on what gear I go with) Warlock with all subclasses maxed. If anyone is interested, would be great to try and get something together. Can send me a PM or a message on PSN (PSN: FamousLastX) if I don't see or reply to your post in the thread since I'm at work currently. Really dont know anything about the raid and want to keep it that way, since I feel that's the best way to experience it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Doing my first run-through of the raid with a couple mates and could use some help..

3 people feeling brave and or awesomely patient?

Running it in an hour 1:30 (GMT+1)

maomaoIYP

HOLY SHIT THE EXOTIC SWORD QUEST IS ATROCIOUS AND FUCKING BORING AND SHIT AND MY GOD WHO DESIGNED THIS PIECE OF CRAP?! - deoee after spending 3 hours for the material gathering and trying to get the solar kills as a Hunter.
Void kills was super easy for hunters though. Awake the hive, grenades and poison gas, tethered shared damage all count. I did all the kills in one sitting.
For solar I'm imagining the same place, relying on burning nades, 4 shot super with piercing and explode on kill.

Namikaze1

Hey guys! How's your day like? Mine has been shitty so far. Spent a few hours in the hospital last night. My clumsy self tripped down a flight of stairs after my movie date night with the gf. Nothing broken or anything thankfully. Can't place my right foot down though. Ankle swelled up to the size of a baseball (a bit of an exaggeration there but it was fucking swollen). Have to keep my foot elevated for a few days.

So anyway, need to beat Oryx on my Warlock. Just Oryx. Did everything else on Thursday.

Marvel

could never
Glad you're okay Nami, sounds nasty. Get well soon bud.

Well I hope to kill that fucker
Oryx
in a bit. This lunch is a pain in the ass lol.

Werd

Woops, got that confused with the earlier group asking.

Aquatic Ape if you are still looking for someone I can join, or if anyone else is starting fresh this morning.

Withnail

Another raid virgin here, currently at around 265 light with Titan. Once I was in a VoG raid with ppl who had finished it zillion times before, so it wasn't super fun when everyone except me knew what to to. So if anyone here who wants to do blind raids add me on psn GimmeCat (I am at gmt +2).

Would love to run a blind raid with other's who haven't done it before, sometime late afternoon/earlier evening. I've got a 290-293(depending on what gear I go with) Warlock with all subclasses maxed. If anyone is interested, would be great to try and get something together. Can send me a PM or a message on PSN (PSN: FamousLastX) if I don't see or reply to your post in the thread since I'm at work currently. Really dont know anything about the raid and want to keep it that way, since I feel that's the best way to experience it.

I'll add you both, I've also never done a raid. Should have time to play later today or tomorrow afternoon. Maybe we can get a full team together. I'm betahoven on PSN.

SkylineRKR

HOLY SHIT THE EXOTIC SWORD QUEST IS ATROCIOUS AND FUCKING BORING AND SHIT AND MY GOD WHO DESIGNED THIS PIECE OF CRAP?! - deoee after spending 3 hours for the material gathering and trying to get the solar kills as a Hunter.

Its absolutely shit. I chose Arc so I have to make Arc kills with my Hunter. I first tried PvP, it seems one elemental kill is 1%. Its okay, I did some blade dancer stuff while defending the rift and got some sticky nade kills. After 4 games I had some 20% increase.

But woken the hive is the best method. With Arc you can use mask, encore, razor's edge, blink strike and nades.

With Solar its probably Gunslinger symbiote, combustion, keyhole and nades. And then repeat. Its utter shit though.

This whole quest must've been some sort of nod to 1.0, I don't know but its ass.

Right since everyone seems to only be doing Oryx kills, I'll start a group for anyone wanting a fresh raid. My first time doing it.

1.CollateralCat-

Whatever time suits, i'll be on for the next 15 hours or so.

Namikaze1

Looking for a team for just Oryx on PS4. Much prefer folks who have already beaten him and know the mechanics. Don't really want to spend hours on him. Also, at least 1 Titan.

1. namikaze1

Edit: top of page!

Here's a quick gif I made after spending hours farming for Shaxx.

8inEGY9.gif

Deku Tree

Hey guys! How's your day like? Mine has been shitty so far. Spent a few hours in the hospital last night. My clumsy self tripped down a flight of stairs after my movie date night with the gf. Nothing broken or anything thankfully. Can't place my right foot down though. Ankle swelled up to the size of a baseball (a bit of an exaggeration there but it was fucking swollen). Have to keep my foot elevated for a few days.

So anyway, need to beat Oryx on my Warlock. Just Oryx. Did everything else on Thursday.

Wow that sucks, Nami. Good thing nothing is broken. Hope you recover soon.

Top Bottom