• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Looking for a team for just Oryx on PS4. Much prefer folks who have already beaten him and know the mechanics. Don't really want to spend hours on him. Also, at least 1 Titan.

1. namikaze1

I'm a titan and been through most of it just haven't done the very final bit.

Add LasagnaForOne

oSoLucky

Looking for a team for just Oryx on PS4. Much prefer folks who have already beaten him and know the mechanics. Don't really want to spend hours on him. Also, at least 1 Titan.

1. namikaze1

Edit: top of page!

Here's a quick gif I made after spending hours farming for Shaxx.

8inEGY9.gif

I'll run, already beaten him. I prefer Hunter but I'll take Titan if no one else can. PSN is KC_Darkness.

Shito

1. namikaze1

8inEGY9.gif
297 Hunter.
Have only tried once for a few times with friends and we got him down to half life before calling it a stop because of how late it was getting.
I know the mechanics.
PSN is Bonsoir, if that suits you. :)

Strider

1. namikaze1

8inEGY9.gif

I'll run it with you. Ready whenever

bitsurugi

Hey guys! How's your day like? Mine has been shitty so far. Spent a few hours in the hospital last night. My clumsy self tripped down a flight of stairs after my movie date night with the gf. Nothing broken or anything thankfully. Can't place my right foot down though. Ankle swelled up to the size of a baseball (a bit of an exaggeration there but it was fucking swollen). Have to keep my foot elevated for a few days.

So anyway, need to beat Oryx on my Warlock. Just Oryx. Did everything else on Thursday.

Wish you a fast recovery Nami!

Namikaze1

elitist.....

Jk

Ill get my kill, someday
I just don't want to spend hours doing this encounter. I just wanna get it done fast. Rather not waste over an hour on this guy. Especially not today. Not after my little accident. Don't have the patience today for wiping multiple times.

1. namikaze1

8inEGY9.gif

I've finished Oryx for the week but I'm willing to help you do a quick run if you want. PSN Jignxs

1. namikaze1

8inEGY9.gif

If you still have room i'm up for it
PSN:broodshadow

Menome

Will pay yet another £40 to never have to do the Golden Gun Crucible Multikill quest ever again. I'm one away from doing it and have wasted eight hours of my life so far on it.

Starting up a fresh run, we'll take experienced and inexperienced alike.

1. TearsOfBlood
2. Akai_XIII
3. Mehrmantrout
4. Navvaro

Add TearsOfBlood or hop in the party!

Lnkn52

TY to Tears and the Sons of Mithras, that light stealer is down!
http://imgur.com/tgwJ1pO
Funny but Tears must be getting the hand of taking these photos. Also, got to give a round of applause to this clan, from Mercury Runs to Oryx take downs, they help all.

Sounds like letting Ray in was the right call! Damn that was fast!

Having 5 low Light people with 4 first timers was pushing it just a bit too much. We just finished a kill with our favorite resident 12 year old so if he can do it then basically anyone can. We'll get you in another run soon. With your real life responsibilities currently a full raid would definitely take a couple nights, it's a very long affair until you've learned the encounters well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Beat Oryx being underleveled. :)

Downed three times. This week is greedy with gear drops for me Got a bunch of weapons. Dupes of the pulse and auto.

Thanks for the smooth run guys.

LTWood12

Having 5 low Light people with 4 first timers was pushing it just a bit too much. We just finished a kill with our favorite resident 12 year old so if he can do it then basically anyone can. We'll get you in another run soon. With your real life responsibilities currently a full raid would definitely take a couple nights, it's a very long affair until you've learned the encounters well.

Yeah I just knew w/ the fire team make up we had itd be better for everyone to have another experienced better geared person. I could have kept going but was afraid of it ending in everyone frustrated. This way I knew everyone would have a better shot, and since I hadn't done the earlier parts it felt like the right call. Probably going to fresh a go tomorrow night. So glad y'all got it done. T is so happy.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help bring us along Doc. You are something else.

Ambitious

Beat Oryx being underleveled. :)

Downed three times. This week is greedy with gear drops for me Got a bunch of weapons. Dupes of the pulse and auto.

Thanks for the smooth run guys.

Sorry for the misinformation about the ogres and the orbs. I wasn't aware that last week's strategy was outdated and wrong.

Ghost and class item slot currently dragging me down. All I can really do is prey to rng right?

Also. 292 and got some decent weapons now. Looking to raid if any has a spot for a first timer. Any checkpoint really. I've done up to
warpriest
but didn't beat him. Know how to do it but the team at the time didn't quite have enough dps.

Namikaze1

Thanks for the painless run, guys! :)

Got boots again and my 4th Pulse Rifle (which I'll just give to my Hunter. She's in need of a 300+ primary.)

Top Bottom