• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Shito

One and done. Great run guys.

Got gauntlets but they rolled 300 so not much of an upgrade. It's something at least.

rofl

Thanks for the painless run, guys! :)

Got boots again and my 4th Pulse Rifle (which I'll just give to my Hunter. She's in need of a 300+ primary.)
That was so easy haha.
With experienced people properly geared for this fight, this thing's already on farm.
Got the auto-rifle, so meh, but at 310, so yeah!
Now to chase down those fragments for that sweet ass weapon that destroys him so easily... ^^

Well, Red Bull finally sent me replacements codes for the one's that were already redeemed. I first reached out to them on 9/13 (gg customer service).

Guess I'll finally work on my alts now.

Jinjo

How Mahvel instantly gets lfg invites lol.

r9GeG0I.jpg

Perfect lol.

oSoLucky

Anyone want to run Kings Fall with me on Xbox? I was planning to do it with some buddies but I just looked and they seem to already be doing it :(

Need a full 5 other players. 295 Titan but I've never done it before.

Namikaze1

Now to do the Taken quest line to have my Warlock and Hunter ready next weekly reset for their 310 artifact (I only raid 3 times a week, once per class)

I think I didn't skip anyone

1. Duebrithil
2. guybrushfreeman (diggymow)
3. Finn of Ooo (PerilousInJ)
4. bgbball31
5. MrAnderson (greyblade)
6. Stephen_drewz (tp_Drewz)

Everyone ready to start right now? Join on me (PSN Duebrithil)

Strider

Dont really have any quests I'm lookin to do anymore this week so think I'm just gonna run a lot of strikes today and see what I get from the 3oCs I bought.

Next week I'll be able to hit rank 3 with the Gunsmith so I'll finally be able to go for the Ace of Spades :D

TY to Tears and the Sons of Mithras, that light stealer is down!
http://imgur.com/tgwJ1pO
Funny but Tears must be getting the hand of taking these photos. Also, got to give a round of applause to this clan, from Mercury Runs to Oryx take downs, they help all.

Congrats Lnkn! Proud of my boys.
The Daughters and Oryx are a joke with the Touch of Malice.
Did you get anything good from it?

noomi

Now to do the Taken quest line to have my Warlock and Hunter ready next weekly reset for their 310 artifact (I only raid 3 times a week, once per class)

I started doing the taken war on my titan this morning, moving a long pretty nicely.

Doing it a second time with proper gear and weapons makes it much easier to complete.

Yeah I just knew w/ the fire team make up we had itd be better for everyone to have another experienced better geared person. I could have kept going but was afraid of it ending in everyone frustrated. This way I knew everyone would have a better shot, and since I hadn't done the earlier parts it felt like the right call. Probably going to fresh a go tomorrow night. So glad y'all got it done. T is so happy.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help bring us along Doc. You are something else.

Thanks buddy, I do what I can :)

I also totally understand if people have requirements for grouping up, especially early in a raid's release. It's fine if people only want experienced players, nobody wants to wipe for hours. Everyone gets to decide how they spend their own time. Also, sometimes people asking for help don't come properly prepared, like a certain someone that was just pulled through Oryx without a sniper, smh.

Namikaze1

Malice is so OP for the last two fights. Bungie will probably fix it so enjoy it while it lasts, folks. I know I will.

Anyway, anyone wants to team up for the Taken War quest line? I'm about to start Paradox.

Shito

So, apparently Oryx counts as an ultra?
Had a 3oC bonus on me, and I had an exotic engram waiting for me at the postmaster after killing him.

Falifax

I also totally understand if people have requirements for grouping up, especially early in a raid's release. It's fine if people only want experienced players, nobody wants to wipe for hours. Everyone gets to decide how they spend their own time. Also, sometimes people asking for help don't come properly prepared, like a certain someone that was just pulled through Oryx without a sniper, smh.

"Thank u very much GTG"

maomaoIYP

After a week, I finally have 5 elimination wins. It was painful trying to find a full lobby.
That said, I'm really interested to see the new subclasses in trials. In the very last elimination game I played, one of my teammates made it a point to smoke stealth the entire team, making it much harder for the other side to guess our positions while we set up to snipe.

gdt

Anyone want to run Kings Fall with me on Xbox? I was planning to do it with some buddies but I just looked and they seem to already be doing it :(

Need a full 5 other players. 295 Titan but I've never done it before.

Make a numbered list so it's more visible.

LTWood12

Yeah for sure. Totally see why people have requirements after last night. We spent 2 1/2 hours on the fight and didn't even get the boss to 70% health. That last fight really is incredibly though if everyone is low 290s. You were so patient with us. Don't know how you do it, but you managed to make it enjoyable for me even with all the dying. Felt good to get a handle on the mechanics if nothing else.

How many cycles does it take to kill him? Is it still 4?

Oryx? Nah you can skip the second Wrath phase and go directly to the Shade, so only takes 3 Bombs phases if you get your dps in sync with ToM. Don't know if you can get it down any less but will be interesting with a full team with ToM doing all the blights perfectly.

How many cycles does it take to kill him? Is it still 4?

Still 4 but it makes up for not having a sniper or not having sniper ammo for dps.

Malice is working as intended and I doubt it will get a nerf.

you're shooting oryx with his own essence after all

Oryx? Nah you can skip the second Wrath phase and go directly to the Shade, so only takes 3 Bombs phases if you get your dps in sync with ToM. Don't know if you can get it down any less but will be interesting with a full team with ToM doing all the blights perfectly.

That happened last time
but it still had 4 phases for dps. Haven't been able to skip a phase. 1 normal and 3 shade phases.

]Oryx? Nah you can skip the second Wrath phase and go directly to the Shade, so only takes 3 Bombs phases if you get your dps in sync with ToM. Don't know if you can get it down any less but will be interesting with a full team with ToM doing all the blights perfectly.

You can always skip the second Wrath phase with 2 perfect cycles at the start. Are you sure it's only 3 cycles then? It goes:

-Ogres+platforms+blights Cycle 1
-Wrath
-Ogres+platforms+blights Cycle 2
-Shade
-Ogres+platforms+blights Cycle 3
-Shade
-Ogres+platforms+blights Cycle 4
-Final Stand.

Still 4 but it makes up for not having a sniper or not having sniper ammo for dps.

Malice is working as intended and I doubt it will get a nerf.

you're shooting oryx with his own essence after all

Yeah It was pretty much designed to be used in conjunction with this. Since you can't get it until you kill him I don't see it becoming a big deal as it will be only used by people who want to keep running it over and over, it isn't like it is OG Mythoclast for PvP

You can always skip the second Wrath phase with 2 perfect cycles at the start. Are you sure it's only 3 cycles then? It goes:

-Wrath
-Shade
-Shade
-Final Stand.

Oh yeah wow, stupid me. I should probably sleep, I think I was counting the transitions instead of the rotations. I would be interested to see if a full team with the
ToM
can get him to 1% before the second
shade.
Something I certainly wanna test.

maomaoIYP

I never received the FWC shaders in year 1, and everyone is always going about how ugly they are. I dunno man, I look slick as hell. It's jaw droppingly gorgeous to me.
CP1St5_UkAA1Wvo.jpg:large

-Wrath
-Shade
-Shade
-Final Stand.

Yup. Have not seen a single run less than that.

R0ckman

Bungie has to do something with people leaving strikes.

Haven't been able to finish one. People leave right away or leave because they want to be carried.

Do level 36, or even 20s I have been doing Taniks for the cloak over and over, EXACT same rewards besides legendary marks. Even use my three of coins in it.

Top Bottom