• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ocean

Banned
Random thought. I love sword bearing in CE, but I wish more people had to do it, so they can expirence it. I wish once you picked up the sword once, you had a 30 second timer. Once this timer is gone, you can no longer pick up the sword. It would force more people to get involved. Of course keep the lvl 30 and 33 how they are but if they ever do a lvl 42 heroic I hope they add something like this.
Everyone has to use the sword in the Bridge section. I kind of like that the final boss in the raid allows for teams assigning roles and specializing. Atheon teleporting randomly was this a bad call IMO since it prevented people from getting a loadout tailored to their function, and to practice it to mastery.

In CE, if you're with a group of cool guys (and you should be), running sword shouldn't be an issue. Just say you want to. But allowing this decision to remain in player's hands is probably for the best. Some groups will rotate the bearer between stages (like Hawkian's runs), whereas in other groups somebody who's comfortable with the role will pick it up so that everyone does what they do best.

I love that King's Fall played with this motif by
alternating between random selection and fixed selection of the Torn Between Dimensions runner

Also, how long will we have to spoiler tag things?

Posting on behalf of Jay

We have a place open for tonight's raid. Cilonen had to drop out.

King's Fall Raid - 8pm CET - 6pm GMT - Full run

1. Mindlog - 299 - Experienced Oryx Raider
2. Jayforone - 296 - First time Oryx Raider
3. MandrakeUK - 297
4. Mr-Stephen - 296 - First time Oryx raider - Please confirm

Anyone else interested? It will be a fresh raid from the start.

Hopefully some vets dont mind jumping in.

Posting on behalf of Jay

3. MandrakeUK - 297

This is an hour from now? I'll help out, I've cleared it a few times. Will be running it on my Titan alt. I think igor might be available too

Posting on behalf of Jay

3. MandrakeUK - 297

I can go, I've done up to
Golgoroth
but need to grab the chest/fragment from before him.

Rahvar

Posting on behalf of Jay

3. MandrakeUK - 297

I've done it up to Oryx. 296 light. Psn Thaennon

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So... I can't wear my Suros shader or emblem

Anyone else have this happen? It says it "Requires Preorder Exclusive"

Tecnniqe

Banned
ALL THE EXOTIC DROP HYPE
CP2EOyXWEAAtBJ5.jpg:large

j_rocca42

I have the
sisters
checkpoint. Anyone want to help me put them down? I know the mechanics. Whole team execution is the problem.

Everyone has to use the sword in the Bridge section. I kind of like that the final boss in the raid allows for teams assigning roles and specializing. Atheon teleporting randomly was this a bad call IMO since it prevented people from getting a loadout tailored to their function, and to practice it to mastery.

In CE, if you're with a group of cool guys (and you should be), running sword shouldn't be an issue. Just say you want to. But allowing this decision to remain in player's hands is probably for the best. Some groups will rotate the bearer between stages (like Hawkian's runs), whereas in other groups somebody who's comfortable with the role will pick it up so that everyone does what they do best.

alternating between random selection and fixed selection of the Torn Between Dimensions runner

Also, how long will we have to spoiler tag things?

Allow me to clarify: I think the way CE worked with lvl 34 guardians was great. Only needing 2 swords. With this, you could still choose your 2 that run sword. It just means more people have to step up. Running sword is so fun.

Shito

Yeah, this is really great design
to make it random first, so as everyone in the team gets to experience this role when dealing with the sisters, but then leave it as the players' choice for the final boss
. Great decision by Bungie there, in my opinion.

Ryck

I have two Gunsmith orders in my inventory. I basically chose the wrong gun if I delete one of the orders will I be able to pick a different gun for Armsday?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks for the run Forgrim and legilimens!

Fun Daily Facts:

In Regicide, The Tortured Knight Ultra, Baxx, Hand of Oryx, Ta'aun, Hand of Oryx, and Oryx will all gladly accept your 3 of Coins!

You may wish to pick and choose to avoid triggering the cooldown, or not, up to you. Just tested for Science. Thank you for subscribing to Fun Daily Facts.
Yeah, this is really great design
to make it random first, so as everyone in the team gets to experience this role when dealing with the sisters, but then leave it as the players' choice for the final boss
. Great decision by Bungie there, in my opinion.
Aye. A great fusion of the things learned from the first two raids.

Congrats to MrCriminal and Rob on their Oryx kill! Got myself the hand cannon and the Titan helm. Looks pretty weird lol.
Link in case someone doesn't want to spoil him/herself how the helm looks:

Titan raid helm

Huge thanks to sons of mithras for the oryx kill.awesome as always. Went from 295 to 301 on that run.

Thanks again guys

No problem Rob, congrats again!

Marvel

could never
Been raiding
Oryx
all day via lfg, kill me. I know what to do but those fuckers don't yet say they know strats lol arghhhh

neoism

holy shiiiit i just changed sprint to R3

xH5gwbi.png

its infinitely better plus my poor L3 is saved.... why i didnt do this 7 months ago... lol

anyone want to do some CoO?? i have two stolen runes.. i also have 1 charged agonarch rune seems like it took forever to charge...

psn ne0ism-

Posting on behalf of Jay

3. MandrakeUK - 297
5. saveweyard
6. Thaennon

Been raiding
Oryx
all day via lfg, kill me. I know what to do but those fuckers don't yet say they know strats lol arghhhh

Haha yea sucks sometimes. But then you get a group that knows what they are doing and gets it done real quick. Yesterday morning i got on looked for a group. And we got it done quick.

squadr0n

Anyone on PS4 looking to get a group together for the Nightfall send me an invite! I seriously need some better drops, still stuck at Light level 285.

PSN: sQuadon
Light Level 285 Warlock

Top Bottom