• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

kidko

I wonder if they are ever going to fix the shield bash from enemies that makes you go from full HP to flying cross map dying.

I think it's pretty awesome. I wish more things had us getting tossed around. Shooting huge guns that throw us back, etc

SkylineRKR

Regular. Gave me 2 exotics and a 295 Hawksaw in the same strike. Heroic is useless imo.

Yeah. I got my exotics from Regular too. Currently its one out of 3 for me (did about 8 in total but 2 were flayers). Also got legendary engram from Echo Chamber boss. I think the special class items don't drop on normal though, not sure.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yay, 2 control wins down and it only took two hours!

Nirran

Repost since our ended on the last post of the last page.

Anyone for the taken war earth? Working on it for my hunter but absolutely no one is around

Tecnniqe

Banned
With one or two ToCs?

I don't understand why you keep doing this.

Used 1 at the start of the strike

I think it's pretty awesome. I wish more things had us getting tossed around. Shooting huge guns that throw us back, etc
Well yes flying is awesome as they knock you back, but there seems to be a ingame physic issue with collisions causing deaths to occur once hit by shield.
It seems to increase your move speed of like 1000% in any given direction in which you just splat and die from a "misadventure".

X-Frame

Anyone up for some Court of Oryx in about 30-45 minutes?

I want to get the Calcified Fragments and I have an Antiquated Rune if anyone needs/wants to tag along. May have to do some Tier 2 in order to get the fragments I need and to charge my Tier 3 though.

Let me know, I'll be back after I eat some lunch.

Klyka

Banned
Are we gonna have any raids tonight?
I plan to stay up super long and wouldn't mind to get some raid fragments and some boss kills for loot. Still need a nice ghost shell and such.

Posting on behalf of Jay

We have a place open for tonight's raid. Cilonen had to drop out.

King's Fall Raid - 8pm CET - 6pm GMT - Full run

1. Mindlog - 299 - Experienced Oryx Raider
2. Jayforone - 296 - First time Oryx Raider
3. MandrakeUK - 297
4. Mr-Stephen - 296 - First time Oryx raider - Please confirm
5. saveweyard
6. Thaennon

Anyone else interested? It will be a fresh raid from the start.

Hopefully some vets dont mind jumping in.

I posted earlier that I would go

I want to get the Calcified Fragments and I have an Antiquated Rune if anyone needs/wants to tag along. May have to do some Tier 2 in order to get the fragments I need and to charge my Tier 3 though.

Sure I'll join you for CoO. Send me a message on psn when you want to start. psn is angry_eric

Arrrammis

Everyone I know from here is either busy, offline, never run it or already have a tight knit group for it so not interested. No choice but to use lfg from time to time.
I'm pretty much in the same boat, did you finish it? My group split up at G
olgoroth
and now I'm stuck.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

I'm in, I have a Tier 3 I need to use myself at the least, in order to get the fragment. PSN: ultrajari

Deku Tree

Anyone for the last step of touch of malice? Fear's embrace was hard to solo before but this is ridiculous

You don't have to beat it, you just have to kill the named void shield wizard that shows up and then the quest pops.

So many ads though... Very hard to solo!

kidko

Well yes flying is awesome as they knock you back, but there seems to be a ingame physic issue with collisions causing deaths to occur once hit by shield.
It seems to increase your move speed of like 1000% in any given direction in which you just splat and die from a "misadventure".

Ahh my fault, I didn't know about that, though now that you mention it that could explain a couple weird deaths I had at the end of the daily yesterday

xinek

Thanks for the run Forgrim and legilimens!

Fun Daily Facts:

In Regicide, The Tortured Knight Ultra, Baxx, Hand of Oryx, Ta'aun, Hand of Oryx, and Oryx will all gladly accept your 3 of Coins!

You may wish to pick and choose to avoid triggering the cooldown, or not, up to you. Just tested for Science. Thank you for subscribing to Fun Daily Facts.
Yes, that was amusing. I had tried to solo it earlier and just quit out of irritation. Hope I was somewhat helpful even just showing up at the end.

BUT I FORGOT TO USE MY 3 OF COINS. Again. -_-

matmanx1

The fact that you need exotic shards to infuse exotics and that you can't buy them anymore is a huge leveling time gate for kinderguardians.

I have about 100 exotic shards after doing lots of infusing so it doesn't really affect me...

Yeah I'm not sure why they changed it that way either. I really don't understand. Do they not want us to infuse our exotics?

As a guy who plays most every day but only in small bursts I had a handful of Exotic shards and as I get the Y2 versions of the exotics I am breaking down the Y1 versions so I am maintaining my stash for now. But I can definitely see a shortage in the future.

Maybe they want us to farm PoE for Y1 exotics or just purchase legacy engrams? Either way it seems cumbersome.

Definity

Something crazy happened during a raid with my friends last night. We killed the first boss at the same time he wiped all of us. The entire fireteam was stuck in a respawn/die loop. Had to exit and load back. Thankfully our loot was at the postmaster.

neoism

So now you melee on L3? Hmm knife throwing game might be trickier

nah i have a custom set up i reallllllllllllllllllly hate the triggers for shoot just cant so i changed them to L1 and R1 theyre better and just work.. i melee with R2... grenade with L2 i really should chane melee to O because thats what it was in halo for me.. but i used bumper jumper in halo... i wish i could in destiny it makes you a waay better player in pvp but yeah the triggers are just fucking terribad...
who ever thought it was a smart idea to put a tiny metal spring in the triggers is really dumb... its why they break on poeple so much... but i also dont press hard as shit like most poeple do.. my controller is over a year old... still in great shape..

iCon

Neo Member
Thanks for Tears and the whole fireteam it was my first killing Oryx, it's time now to collect 50 flakes so I guess it's time to switch to my hunter :p

Ambitious

I don't understand how the Shield Brothers can drop two exotics. The ToC should wear off after the first one is killed, shouldn't it?

Arrrammis

I don't understand how the Shield Brothers can drop two exotics. The ToC should wear off after the first one is killed, shouldn't it?
Yes, but since both of them are ultras, you can quickly use a second coin and possibly get another exotic from the second brother.

JayHayabusa

Posting on behalf of Jay

We have a place open for tonight's raid. Cilonen had to drop out.

King's Fall Raid - 8pm CET - 6pm GMT - Full run

1. Mindlog - 299 - Experienced Oryx Raider
2. Jayforone - 296 - First time Oryx Raider
3. MandrakeUK - 297
4. Mr-Stephen - 296 - First time Oryx raider - Please confirm
5. saveweyard
6. Thaennon

Anyone else interested? It will be a fresh raid from the start.

Hopefully some vets dont mind jumping in.

jayforone, Mindlog, saveweyard and TKRunningRiot already in Orbit.

Withnail

Cross posting from the thread in Gaming...

Any raid newbies on PS4 want to get together for Vault of Glass? (Yes I know I'm a year behind.) Online now, need another few players. Send me a friend request, PSN betahoven.

Ambitious

Yes, but since both of them are ultras, you can quickly use a second coin and possibly get another exotic from the second brother.

Like, using another coin after you kill the first

Well:

IDK. Used 1 coin and got 2 exotics.

Top Bottom