• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Got a cocytus from Gunsmith rank up. Not the best roll but it's soooo nice looking. Anyone know what it gets bumped up to with extended mag?

Will probably give Last Extremity to my Titan as planned and keep this on my hunter for scout-rifley-times.
IDK. Used 1 coin and got 2 exotics.
weird
Wasn't that nerfed? There is a cooldown between killing ultras.
sure, it's a reduced chance

ocean

Banned
Cross posting from the thread in Gaming...

Any raid newbies on PS4 want to get together for Vault of Glass? (Yes I know I'm a year behind.) Online now, need another few players. Send me a friend request, PSN betahoven.
I would totally hop on if I were online.

It's an activity we all love but it will be rather difficult grouping up for it for the next few weeks since everybody is either doing King's Fall or preparing their alt characters to do it or cleaning up the myriad quests (getting Exotic swords, Touch of Malice etc).

Don't think the crowd is ignoring you it's just that the old raids are sort of on pause. After playing them a few times a week for a year, we're eating up the new stuff as much as possible :p

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Need some help with CoO T3. 3 randoms here but they don't really know what to do. PSN: ultrajari

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Any raid newbies on PS4 want to get together for Vault of Glass? (Yes I know I'm a year behind.) Online now, need another few players. Send me a friend request, PSN betahoven.
FYI there's gonna be a newbie VoG on Thursday, Oct 1st. shoot me a pm if you're interested

ocean

Banned
FYI there's gonna be a newbie VoG on Thursday, Oct 1st. shoot me a pm if you're interested
Speaking of which my little brother is like "when will Hawkian do a newbie King's Fall?" I told him to reach 295 first as a way to delay his stealth "take me" messages. So he did. On two characters.

I had forgotten how hard a kid can grind. You, sir, have a following of sorts.

Ahhh shit me too but I can't play until later tonight. It's been a pain trying to get a group together

Edit:

PM sent.

I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have a charged Agonarch Rune I could leech off of to get mine filled? trying to get the fragment from it.

So DGAF...the 310 artifact. I have it on my Warlock, but what's the questline to get it on my other toons? Do you have to do the ENTIRE Taken Wars questline? Or just the quest at the court and then beat the raid once?

bgbball31

Alright guys, we're at
Oryx
right now and need some help in the raid. We're all 295+, just need someone experienced to help out since the only people who knew how to do the fight left.

PSN: bgbball

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Speaking of which my little brother is like "when will Hawkian do a newbie King's Fall?" I told him to reach 295 first as a way to delay his stealth "take me" messages. So he did. On two characters.

I had forgotten how hard a kid can grind. You, sir, have a following of sorts.
Lol! I'm flattered.

I need at least 2 more clears and 300 on one character before I can get those going ;) But soon enough!

Getting kills in Crucible with the sword is the most obnoxious thing I think I've ever done in a game. Why the fuck would I use a sword when I can accomplish the exact same thing for the entire match with a shotgun? I'd like to find the designer who thought up this quest and slap him across the face fifteen to twenty times.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So we finally beat it last night. Then we did the whole raid again and beat it on the second try (first try someone's internet went out =P) I take back everything i said about that fight. It's easy as sin. There was one mechanic we were consistently messing up
werent detonating ALL bombs because we weren't on them long enough
. Once that happened it was easy. And now I hate the fight even more. Lol

Top Bottom