• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kings Fall raid from
sisters
cp on ps4. Starting by 12:30pm pacific time.

1. Me
2. J_rocca42
3. Johnnycubsfan

Just 3 more

Klyka

Banned
Anyone still need help with Oryx? saw some posts here
also,anyone got some raid checkpoints maybe? Need those fragments maaaaaan

PSN is Klyka1

ocean

Banned
Anyone for back scratching this hunter crucible throwing knife kills quest?

Psn Patatatinahat
Take advantage of this quest to learn how to knife. It's easily the most powerful tool in a Gunslinger's Arsenal. I'm still early in the process of mastering it so I won't kill 3 guys in a row with mid air knives like Zoba, but a quick shot + precision Knife hit is easily the most satisfying kill in the game.

ocean

Banned
Man I hit 295 and it's been a dead stop.
This is the recommended level for Oryx. Going higher is possible but significantly harder than reaching that. Your progression now lies basically in the Raid, where every drop is guaranteed to be in the 300-310 range.

SheHateMe

Because I'm on the last part of this Vanguard quest... I need assistance with a NF. Would anyone like to help me?

PSN Instant__Vintage

SkylineRKR

I clipped through the rocks in Nightfall and finished the warsat. Now in front of the bunker. But now I need 2 more, lol. Any takers?

PSN: Dural_NL

Hzoltan69

Does anyone want to run some TTK story missions? I'm on the Promethean code, but I'd be happy to re-run a few missions so as not to continue solo...

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, so I thought I would give it a shout out.

http://kotaku.com/we-talk-to-the-director-of-destiny-the-taken-king-1733054833

Jason and Kirk asked me if I had anything cool to ask Luke, so I told them to ask about private crucible matches (otherwise known as custom games). He seemed pretty caught off guard by the question. I was loling my head off while listening to his answer.

Reading the highlights listed in the article I saw that reforging is going to come back in some form or another :(

Reading the highlights listed in the article I saw that reforging is going to come back in some form or another :(

I'm anti this as well, I much prefer this system

Odd request but if anyones raiding and has done the warpriest for loot already, would they mind letting me in, as my hunger quest is all out of sync

Kyoufu

Asking again because I'm still so confused: Should I be farming the level 36 Strike playlist with 3oC or the Heroic playlist?

Top Bottom