• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Namikaze1

I need to do that as well. I have The Taken War: Earth quest now to kill the 3 named champions. I can help out before that quest as well. PSN: phantom8324
PSN is namikaze1. We're just about done with Venus. Then we gonna start Blighted Coven which is the step before the one you're on.

Just join in when ready. Fireteam is open.

ocean

Banned
That is good. But even better with only 1 sword - 2 cycles.
Yo bunny I need a break. What are you doing now? I'd be down for farming Relic or Helium, Court of Oryx, Taken War on alts, getting Echo Chamber ghost, some PvP, Heroic Strikes for marks...anything really.

Raybunny

Yo bunny I need a break. What are you doing now? I'd be down for farming Relic or Helium, Court of Oryx, Taken War on alts, getting Echo Chamber ghost, some PvP, Heroic Strikes for marks...anything really.

I am about to embark on some Hadium Flakes farm for the 3th sword.

ocean

Banned
Are any of the raid weapon worth keeping?
I think there's something better at one vendor or another for basically every weapon slot. I'll keep one of everything because I collect Raid sets but then I'll probably just infuse it all into better weapons / better looking gear. Except the Ghost. I like the Ghost.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I can't remember but do perks stack from weapons and armour? Say if I had quick reload on the Hawkmoon should I still use quick reload on my gauntlets or will one not work? So go for improved range on the gun and use the perk on armour.

psylah

Looking for some help doing "A Sword Reforged". Anyone available? A mic would be preferred, so I can explain what needs to be done.

Level 40 is required, I suppose.

neoism

guys do you loose your cp if you got in another raid game.. i got to the sisters yesterday and got invited to a gore boss does my sisters cp go away??

k1t4j

Looking for some help doing "A Sword Reforged". Anyone available? A mic would be preferred, so I can explain what needs to be done.

Level 40 is required, I suppose.

I am up for that 297 warlock, void sword.

Just let me finish this PoE 1 more round

The scout rifle is actually pretty good, and the machine gun is fantastic with the autoreload perk. You shoot until the mag is empty, then swap to your primary or secondary, unload that mag, then bring out the machine gun again and it's fully loaded. Doesn't seem all that useful, but in practice it is one of my current favorite perks.

I could see the MG being good since it takes forever to reload most machine guns. Cocoon is definitely a cool perk but too slow to be useful outside of a few situations like the raid.

psylah

I am up for that 297 warlock, void sword.

Just let me finish this PoE 1 more round

Sure, add me when you are done.

PSN: psyarchetype

Edit: I just realized I automatically assume everyone in this thread is playing on PS4, and not one of the other 3 consoles Destiny is on. my bad

The LFG situation is getting pretty wild. 300+ only, must have emblem, only join if you've done the raid 50 times, must have touch of malice and black spindle, etc.

I can see why though. Joined a rag tag group last night and it took hours to do what should only take 30 minutes.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Great newbie raid! First Saturday one was a rousing success :D Grats to all the new Crota killers. And nicely done on the sword Lars. Daddy awaits.... ;)

Hoo boy, normal mode now is... hoo boy. I equipped all my highest light stuff during the run and I reaaaaaaalllly had to hold back to keep from murdering him in 1 sword round. Getting the kill in a single shield break would've been possible with perfect damage. Madness!

neoism

ok really dont want to spend 6 + hours on this starting the raid at
sisters
im a noob with this fight and oryx... would love some help from poeple thats finished the raid pls..
1. ne0ism-

any takers...

Deku Tree

How do you trigger the Old Hunger or Eris CoO bounties?

Artifact really bringing my titan down.

1) collect five calcium filaments I think.

2) do a CoO and then go and talk to Eris. Note that nothing pops up on the director but she gives you the quest when you talk to her.

I'm working on collecting fragments for Touch of Malice and was hoping some would have some checkpoints they wouldn't mind sharing.

Need the one right before totems and one right after Golgoroth.

Thanks!

PSN - rolyreyes

Has anyone done the daily when it was Last Rites and defeated the two bosses that show up at the end before being teleported? Could be some kind of secret there.

It's the ogre and that cabal guy. You get maybe a minute to kill them both.

I've got about 3 and a half hours to play and would love to try the raid for the first time. Anyone is welcome as long as you have the light level. A mix of newbies and veterans would be cool, but it's not a big deal. I've already got my friend, so just need 4 more.

1. Me
2. Friend
3 ?
4.?
5?
6?

Edit: PSN xx_BATMANx
Edit 2: full!

Bogeypop

Has anyone done the daily when it was Last Rites and defeated the two bosses that show up at the end before being teleported? Could be some kind of secret there.

It's the ogre and that cabal guy. You get maybe a minute to kill them both.

If I recall correctly from when I did the story, you can't damage them. Pretty sure I tried, and it just said "IMMUNE".

Deku Tree

I thought it was fun as hell. :D

Like almost everything else in Destiny, Dailies are much better done as a group.

It is fun the first few times you do it. And it is better in a group.

But after you do it several times it becomes a chore as a daily farm. If your not desperate for the marks then your better off waiting for tomorrow's daily because today's takes twice as long.

Top Bottom