• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Hawkian, you're awesome! Thanks for the newbie run of the Crota raid. I had a lot of fun and it was great to finally play through it. Thanks for explaining everything to us, and again, I apologize for briefly having my mic on when on the phone for a few seconds. Embarrassing! Haha.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian, you're awesome! Thanks for the newbie run of the Crota raid. I had a lot of fun and it was great to finally play through it. Thanks for explaining everything to us, and again, I apologize for briefly having my mic on when on the phone for a few seconds. Embarrassing! Haha.
Hahah no worries. I was hoping your bro could hear me on the other end too! He did great :)

shenze

Banned
I've got about 3 and a half hours to play and would love to try the raid for the first time. Anyone is welcome as long as you have the light level. A mix of newbies and veterans would be cool, but it's not a big deal. I've already got my friend, so just need 4 more.

1. Me
2. Friend
3 ?
4.?
5?
6?

Edit: PSN xx_BATMANx
I'll go, first time doing it. Have one other with me.

I've got about 3 and a half hours to play and would love to try the raid for the first time. Anyone is welcome as long as you have the light level. A mix of newbies and veterans would be cool, but it's not a big deal. I've already got my friend, so just need 4 more.

1. Me
2. Friend
3 ?
4.?
5?
6?

I'll join ya. PSN: j2theizzay

Got Hereafter sniper from 3oC buff and fully upgraded it, am I the only one who hears randoms whispering when using this gun? Using PS headphones and I turned around a couple of times thinking someone was speaking to me over left shoulder. Only happens when you fire Hereafter rounds.

Reposting for a new page, if this isn't ok let me know and I'll remove it:

I'm working on collecting fragments for Touch of Malice and was hoping some would have some checkpoints they wouldn't mind sharing.

Need the one right before totems and one right after Golgoroth.

Thanks!

PSN - rolyreyes

we are 5 guys at
warpriest
and we do a fresh run and somebody left. we have no idea how the raid works its our first run. if anyone wants to come and guide us a bit, i'll be very happy.

Panthers

I would like to try the raid today if anyone else needs 1 more. 292 Warlock. Would be my first raid in Destiny.

On PS4 PSN: Panthers

Kyoufu

Regicide has become a "skip" daily already lol. Like Black Garden.

It's longer, and the boss fight is long and can't be sped up too much no matter how good or over leveled you are.... A lot of annoying adds spawn frequently.

But it gave me an Exotic Engram. :(

Menome

2.0 Crucible Thoughts:

Fuck the Zhalo Supercell

Fuck the Solar Titan Super

And especially, Fuck Swords

This has been today's calm and measured response.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
We're one man down at Oryx, close to wrapping it up. Anyone wanna sub in? Experience would be very very preferred for this one because we already have 5 people here who've been at it for a while so it'd be nice not to have to start from scratch.

PSN: ultrajari

Klyka

Banned
We're one man down at Oryx, close to wrapping it up. Anyone wanna sub in? Experience would be very very preferred for this one because we already have 5 people here who've been at it for a while so it'd be nice not to have to start from scratch.

PSN: ultrajari

yeah sure, Klyka1 on PSN coming on now

neoism

ok really dont want to spend 6 + hours on this starting the raid at
sisters
im a noob with this fight and oryx... would love some help from poeple thats finished the raid pls..
1. ne0ism-

any takers...

any body..:(

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
hey got the Dead Orbit rocket launcher and it has tracking!

How rare is this now on rocket launchers? The rate of fire is abysmal, but reload is good, I'm a hunter so no titan helmut for me. It's solar.

Thoughts?

Panthers

1. Me
2. Friend
3 ?
4.?
5?
6?

Edit 2: full!

Ill come. 292 Warlcok. Im on PS4. Would be my first raid. PSN: Panthers. I have mic

EDIT: NVM I see you are full

sikkinixx

2.0 Crucible Thoughts:

Fuck the Zhalo Supercell

Fuck the Solar Titan Super

And especially, Fuck Swords

This has been today's calm and measured response.

and fuck emperor super warlocks. Between that a super solar Titan they might as well be invincible.

hyp

So is it fine if I sharded ALL of my Legendary armor and weapons from year 1?

i sharded most of my year 1 gear. just kept the raid stuff and some of my previous "babies" that got me through some tough times.

unless you plan on using the lower level gear on a new character the vault space is welcomed.

Kyoufu

So I must be crazy because I'm actually enjoying using my raid pulse rifle with crap perks way more than the DO scout with firefly and triple tap.

It just feels nice to use. I can't explain it, but I'd totally love another with better perks.

So I must be crazy because I'm actually enjoying using my raid pulse rifle with crap perks way more than the DO scout with firefly and triple tap.

It just feels nice to use. I can't explain it, but I'd totally love another with better perks.

You're not crazy. Raid pulse is the best pulse.

Justinh

i sharded most of my year 1 gear. just kept the raid stuff and some of my previous "babies" that got me through some tough times.

unless you plan on using the lower level gear on a new character the vault space is welcomed.

That old stuff would still be okay for PvP, is that correct? I'm keeping my Queen's Wrath branded gear regardless, but I wouldn't be at a disadvantage in using it in the Crucible, would I?

I got a Monte Carlo drop today from a heroic strike. I wish I messed with the 3oC last weekend now. This today, Telesto yesterday...I should really try to keep up with the game better.
I got a Hung Jury today and I really really like it, esp the quick reload and I like the small default sight. It's still backseat riding from my "Not Like the Others" Scout Rifle for now until I can ascent it past at least 290...

Menome

and fuck emperor super warlocks. Between that a super solar Titan they might as well be invincible.

I've been able to actually get near and kill a couple of them. Only a couple, but that's better than the 0% with Solar Titans.

Still find it unbelievable that Bungie, a company with a multiplayer reputation built on endless modifier parameters for matches, can't manage to implement a 'No Supers' variation.

Guardian down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fHhCmjApE

vM2V13.gif

RIP Raybunny

PS: No guardians or bunnies were hurt in the making of this video

Spoo

Hi GAF. At the final boss on the raid, and could use some help from 2 people for it.

1. Me (298)
2. Friend (296)
3. Friend (298)
4. Chur (302)
5. neo0ism
6. bbgball

My PSN is reeducator

Top Bottom