• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

phen0m24

I swear (FACETIOUS) the game hears me. I'm here quasi-ranting about the VIP's. They were pretty easy on the moon. I say "Haven't gotten a legendary on this character yet."

ONE DROPS.

yeesh

Does anyone want to do the tier3 court of oryx? I have the rune. I've tried with randoms but they pick up the sword and don't know what to do. If you're interested, msg me on psn: DreadfulOmen. Thanks

Man I fucking loved that part of the quest, running around invisible and smacking people in the back of the head with the hilt was hilarious, the only bad thing about it was that I got the 25 kills so quickly, I wanted to keep on going lol

I was playing with swords in the crucible before I got that quest and I still play with them after. Shit is fun. Sure shotguns can ruin your fun from time to time, but the block can help with that a lot.

Couldn't beat Oryx earlier because of connection errors and now it's impossible to find an lfg group who can beat Oryx. The last one I joined couldn't even make it to first stagger.

This sucks. Any Xbox gaf groups forming tonight?

Deku Tree

New Destiny item manager "Ishtar commander".
Looks really nice.
Currently exclusive to iPad iOS 8 and up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...announcing_ishtar_commander_the_destiny_item/

Gonna try it out now myself.

Oh wow if you've got an iPad this apps really slick. Just tried it out and it is super smooth and beautiful and very well organized on my iPad Air 1. So far looks much better than all the other options, except that it doesn't seem to have saved "loadouts" as a feature (at least not yet).

Bizazedo

I was playing with swords in the crucible before I got that quest and I still play with them after. Shit is fun. Sure shotguns can ruin your fun from time to time, but the block can help with that a lot.
Nothing (atm) feels better than blocking a shotgun and then killing with the sword.

Deku Tree

Thanks for the tip, dl-ing now. I hope to replace that crappy Tower Ghost app, which doesn't work 90% of the time...

thanks for that Ishtar app Deku.. very nice

i was getting sick of tower ghost not being reliable

If you have an iPad or an iOS device the "loadouts" app always works and is also super functional. Good thing about it is that it allows you to save different loadouts to transfer around and equip with one button press. The Ishtar app is more beautiful though, and allows you to transfer materials in smaller chosen quantities.

Agent

I am done!

Well, still need to do the raid step but I am done!

Thanks a bunch, phantom! :)

Thanks for the quick runs. I have no idea what was happening during the mission with the poison gas on the floor. The lag was real, everything was running in place. I was just shooting until the quest icon popped up haha.

Future

175 marks and not sure what to do. Got my ghost already.

Seems the solid legendaries are

Future war hand cannon or rocket launcher
Dead orbit scout
New monarchy shotgun

But I don't have any year two exotics yet. So I could revive

Suros regime
Red death
Hawk moon
Last word
Thunderlord

Or some random exotic armor. What do you guys think. Hunter main and Titan alt

175 marks and not sure what to do. Got my ghost already.

Seems the solid legendaries are

Future war hand cannon or rocket launcher
Dead orbit scout
New monarchy shotgun

But I don't have any year two exotics yet. So I could revive

Suros regime
Red death
Hawk moon
Last word
Thunderlord

Or some random exotic armor. What do you guys think. Hunter main and Titan alt

can't go wrong with that scout

I'm looking for a group to finish the raid with. I have the
daughters
checkpoint. I've not done it yet, so some experienced people would be appreciated!

1. Mranderson(greyblade)

todd360

zvH3wCw.jpg

Just got this.

Deku Tree

Just got this.

I'm three strikes and three crucible wins away from the DO warlock bond. Only been doing the crucible part during the daily. And I haven't don't a strike since last week. It Sucks that the daily is so often rift and if you get matched with scrubs then you lose.

todd360

Looks pretty cool.

Though I aligned my Warlock with FWC. Still got a long way to go before I could do their quest.

I saw a picture of that one somewhere.

I'm doing the quest for this right now for FWC on my Hunter, it's very easy tbh, just takes a bit of time.

I know its easy. I just thought people might be interested in seeing it. I could only find pictures of the hunter cloaks and the fwc bond. Wait I saw the titan new monarchy item in a video as well.

I'm three strikes and three crucible wins away from the DO warlock bond. Only been doing the crucible part during the daily. And I haven't don't a strike since last week. It Sucks that the daily is so often rift and if you get matched with scrubs then you lose.

Definitely upload pics when you get it. I imagine that will be the coolest looking warlock bond out of the three exotics. I want to see it.

Anyone running heroic strikes? 249 light, but tons of fun. I swear

Psn godsfavorite

Will be doing blighted coven until then. I need these marks dammit

Top Bottom