• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tecnniqe

Banned
These looks so good
CP3MFAyWcAAVue3.jpg:large

Bring me more Cabal armor pleeease!

ocean

Banned
New Destiny item manager "Ishtar commander".
Looks really nice.
Currently exclusive to iPad iOS 8 and up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...announcing_ishtar_commander_the_destiny_item/

Gonna try it out now myself.
Is the video they show representative of the actual login process? Because that doesn't look safe at all. You're giving the app your account credentials, which is an absolutely terrible decision from a design standpoint.

It should refer you to the actual PSN/XBL domains for you to authenticate and just keep a token, not sign in for you.

I wouldn't trust my account details to any app, I have a few thousand dollars' worth of games there.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Wait i'm wrong? I thought I got them from shield bros.

About the heroic part. Unless i misclicked im sliding thru level 36 strikes.

Can i check my recent game history for strikes anywhere?

Edit: What nami said, and im still in my strike streak and enemies are indeed 36. So yes its not limited to Heroic.

Navy Bean

Oryx must be having a clearance on crappy weapons. Finally took him down and got 2 302 ARs and a 300 shotty. Still, was fun to complete it.

Deku Tree

Is the video they show representative of the actual login process? Because that doesn't look safe at all. You're giving the app your account credentials, which is an absolutely terrible decision from a design standpoint.

It should refer you to the actual PSN/XBL domains for you to authenticate and just keep a token, not sign in for you.

I wouldn't trust my account details to any app, I have a few thousand dollars' worth of games there.

If the login info is saved locally on my iPad then I'm Ok with it.

In any case I'm pretty sure all of these Destiny apps developers could easily steal all your PSN/XBL log in infos if they wanted to do so regardless of the log in procedure... The Tower Ghost app developer had a conversation with posters on Reddit about this a while back.... But it would ruin them if they were caught and there is really no significant financial for them to do so.

ocean

Banned
Wow.

Did this convince you to grind those mats?
I won't do it in one go in order to avoid throwing my PlayStation out the window. But I've settled on finding one "special" material per planet every day. Luckily I'm doing all 3 swords on one character so it's easier to keep track of what I'm missing.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Holy crap a Wolf Walker tank just dropped on my head as i was running with the last relic. IT WAS AWESOME! had not seen that before

Top Bottom