• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

MechDX

Why can't I just buy faction ships and shaders with legendary marks?

Spent 150 marks less than 10 hours ago and i'm again mark capped. Bungie pls.

10 marks for 10 hadium flakes. DO IT

Exchange marks for motes and coins will also work.

Where do some of you people get all these marks?? With all the infusion I'm doing I ha e less than 15 right now

I'll join. 295 Hunter but haven't done the raid yet. Unfortunately my mic seems to be broken, but ill follow whatever anyone says.

PSN: gk1225
So far no one else has replied :'(

I'm sitting at checkpoint just kind of hoping. Where else do people go to and post to try and get interest for raids? Isn't there some app for that?

Hey y'all would like to do the raid for the first time. We would like to start at 8:30 EST (one hour from now).

1. audioandy
2. Hobowheels
3. Notcanon
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

There are three spots open. Hopefully we can get at least one person who knows the fight.

Please message audioandy with a friend request if you are interested.
Me ManThatYouFear

Any newbies (3) wanna take down Crota and VoG? I'll be Sherpa for 2 of my friends so if you want to join in feel free! Probably start around 8:15 EST.

Daemul

I'm currently playing in the Classic 6v6 mode for my Faction quest, and you what guys, looking back maps like Blind Watch and Firebase Delphi weren't actually all that bad, at least compared to the many of the abominations we got with TTK.

How do you get so many marks? Grind a lot of heroic strikes?

Haven't done any strikes in over a week.

30 from dailies. 20 from zone control.
40 from quests on alts.
Another 50 odd from dismantling legendary items from engrams.

The game is throwing engrams and marks at you everywhere but there is nothing to spend them on.

Where do some of you people get all these marks?? With all the infusion I'm doing I ha e less than 15 right now

Dailies + engrams net you 50 something marks literally everyday.

Deku Tree

I'm currently playing in the Classic 6v6 mode for my Faction quest, and you what guys, looking back maps like Blind Watch and Firebase Delphi weren't actually all that bad, at least compared to the many of the abominations we got with TTK.

I heard the classic modes are filled with scrubs... Pub stomping?

Haven't done any strikes in over a week.

30 from dailies. 20 from zone control.
40 from quests on alts.
Another 50 odd from dismantling legendary items from engrams.

The game is throwing engrams and marks at you everywhere but there is nothing to spend them on.

Dailies + engrams net you 50 something marks literally everyday.

Wish they would sell a blank weapon only meant for infusing for 150 marks. It'll bring your weapon up 10 damage points everytime with the max being 300 from it.

ocean

Banned
Those two maps in particular are missed opportunities in that the layouts are super good but the spawns are terribad. They work pretty well in 3v3 though. The amount of sniper lanes you can improvise on those maps is baffling :p

gk1225

Neo Member
So far no one else has replied :'(

I'm sitting at checkpoint just kind of hoping. Where else do people go to and post to try and get interest for raids? Isn't there some app for that?

I used to use LFG sites but the people were always great. I only started posting on DGAF recently but the people I have played with have all been awesome. I would just keep posting and hope for the best.

Juraash

So bg and Klyka have responded to my FRs for this raid. Gonna need a few more

Or you guys can run with the other group. They are way closer to having it organized.

LTWood12

I'd like to do kings fall tomorrow night for the first time, and I'd especially love it to have a couple of you vets guide me. In the past I liked the blind thing my first time, but now it's just really hard for me to marathon 7 or 8 hours at a time. Basically I'd like to have a good chance at completing it, or at least getting to the end. If any of you are up to it that would be awesome. Would be around 9eastern or a few min after.

ocean

Banned
I heard the classic modes are filled with scrubs... Pub stomping?
There can't be more scrubs than the normal playlists. PvP is broken as hell right now. People running around in blue gear to keep high light, or with an ammo-less sword (I'm guilty of that one) or feeding kills to a buddy for a quest.

Hopefully this all ends in 2-3 weeks when PvE starts getting stale again and more people resume regular programming of PvE Tuesdays for reset loot and then PvP goodness the rest of the week.

gk1225

Neo Member
Cool, so we need two more for the Oryx raid at 8:30 EST

1. audioandy
2. Hobowheels
3. Not-canon
4. ManThatYouFear
5. Open
6. Open

Hey, I replied to Vincent above and I don't know if he is available in an hour but if we don't end up raiding now I'd be happy to join for your raid.

PSN: gk1225

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I like Firebase Delphi and Blind Watch a lot as Rumble maps. They're very bad at 6v6 because of the spawns.

Outside of Sector 618 I don't actually hate any of the new maps.
awwwww yeeeeeea. i got hatemail for sniping with this in pvp. he was using his old matador.

cool doods use fusion rifles
word up.

Also daaang coils and rangefinder. what a monster.

I got a panta rhei with rangefinder from a blue engram that seems solid, but haven't played around with it yet. It'll go to my titan eventually as it's void and I have an eye on that Hitchhiker from Dead Orbit for my Hunter.

Juraash

Cool, so we need two more for the Oryx raid at 8:30 EST

1. audioandy
2. Hobowheels
3. Not-canon
4. ManThatYouFear
5. Open
6. Open

I'd also be down, since I don't think all 6 people that chimed in on the last page are around now. I'll have to see as we get closer to your raid time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'd like to do kings fall tomorrow night for the first time, and I'd especially love it to have a couple of you vets guide me. In the past I liked the blind thing my first time, but now it's just really hard for me to marathon 7 or 8 hours at a time. Basically I'd like to have a good chance at completing it, or at least getting to the end. If any of you are up to it that would be awesome. Would be around 9eastern or a few min after.
I'm yours

SkylineRKR

Vanilla maps weren't that bad. I think that the biggest issue back then was the lack of weapon balance, such as AR outsniping Scouts and Pulse. And Fusion rifles being long range killers.

For me its vanilla = good, TDB = awful, HoW = good, TTK = awful.

TDB maps are the worst though. I fucking hate Pantheon and Cauldron.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wish they would sell a blank weapon only meant for infusing for 150 marks. It'll bring your weapon up 10 damage points everytime with the max being 300 from it.
I would very, very much like some kind of guaranteed infusion source up to 300, from somewhere, some currency, something. Infusing items to the ~285 level is very convenient with regular play. 300 to 310 should be very difficult and a long term goal. But 285 to 300 is extremely painstaking and random. I imagine the idea is that raid drops are meant to be infusion fuel over time but you're sort of at the mercy of RNG there too.

Deku Tree

Did you get Oryx done late last night?

Top Bottom