• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Mindlog

Armsday is just a great idea.
My favorite scout rifle was the Warlock's exotic Omolon build type.
I never liked extra slow high impact Gheleon types.
I really like the Suros scout rifle. Hits hard and sounds great.
I have video proof of people getting exotics from Oryx (not me, but it's in the feed). Afro got a Supercell, I think. Can't remember what the other one was.
I got a Suros.

Namikaze1

I have video proof of people getting exotics from Oryx (not me, but it's in the feed). Afro got a Supercell, I think. Can't remember what the other one was.

who are you?
Wait. Afro was the one who got the AR? Dammit. Thought it was our 6th who got it. I believe the other exotic was 4th Horseman.

Anyone know what's up with this chamber/tube thingy on the Dreadnought?
FJI4FgS.png

hSVlB1n.png

Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.

My memory fails me.
Do you even Destiny Brah?

Never heard of it.
Wait. Afro was the one who got the AR? Dammit. Thought it was our 6th who got it. I believe the other exotic was 4th Horseman.

You're right, Zocano got the Supercell. Afro got a Thunderlord. In the same video, after using up 20 moldering shards, my only reward from the chest was 2 moldering shards lmao.

Luckily, when I got back to the tower I had some gauntlets and a hand cannon.

My little cousin who plays Destiny came over today. I let him play crucible and after the first match I got a Red Spectre at 295 light.

He was just like "I hate you"

The perks were pretty good too. I got counterbalance and that perk that fires slower with more damage

lt519

Fun King's Fall raid guys, we got pretty damn far with all of us still being blind players. I was impressed with our coordination and a great job working out the mechanics.

Picture of beating
Golgoroth

Macattk15

I'd like to join a raid group if possible on PSN.

I don't have any raid experience, but am a 291 Titan willing to play any spec.

Is this thread used for putting together fireteams?

If so, my PSN name is same as my GAF Name : Macattk15

Antialias

Fun King's Fall raid guys, we got pretty damn far with all of us still being blind players. I was impressed with our coordination and a great job working out the mechanics.

Picture of beating
Golgoroth

Yeah it was good, our teamwork improved a lot as the raid went on.

Thanks again to all of you for the raid :)

Juraash

Pretty much given up on a fresh raid today. The thread seems to be kinda dead on Saturday so it's not too surprising, but disheartening just the same. Seems like I was lttp whenever a group was going. At least I collected a bunch of fragments while I was attempting to camp this thread, so it wasn't a total wash.

Baliis

Pretty much given up on a fresh raid today. The thread seems to be kinda dead on Saturday so it's not too surprising, but disheartening just the same. Seems like I was lttp whenever a group was going. At least I collected a bunch of fragments while I was attempting to camp this thread, so it wasn't a total wash.

Get your fragments, then when you do do the raid, you can immediately go get ToM, worked well for me.

Frenden

Banned
Ace of Spades is the most viable hand cannon I've used in Crucible. Second match got a mark of unbroken. Several decent matches tonight too. The only downside of Ace is its abysmally slow reload. I need HC gauntlets.

New Monarchy is the only vendor with hand cannon reload gloves. Buying them next week. I'll have their ship, the exotic cloak, their boots, gloves, and chest piece all at 295-ish light. I guess I'm a company man.

Ace of Spades is the most viable hand cannon I've used in Crucible. Second match got a mark of unbroken. Several decent matches tonight too. The only downside of Ace is its abysmally slow reload. I need HC gauntlets.

New Monarchy is the only vendor with hand cannon reload gloves. Buying them next week. I'll have their ship, the exotic cloak, their boots, gloves, and chest piece all at 295-ish light. I guess I'm a company man.

Love that gun so much. Ace of Spades has almost completely made me forget about Fatebringer.

It's really getting old at this point.

You made a vague statement, I don't really know how to reply to that apart from joking about it.

Like I told you before, don't take me seriously with those posts, I'm always kidding around. Glad you finally said something and now I won't bring that up again.

Communication is key.

So are you gonna sing to me or what? I'm sure you have a lovely voice. :p

oSoLucky

Running last 2 bosses in the raid with a few friends. We need 1. There's one who hasn't done the encounters before(though he did really well on the first 3 and takes direction well), 2 who have only been through phase 1 of the final boss and 2 of us that'll be using Touch of Malice. I fully expect there to be a few learning attempts on each boss but steady progress to be made until the kill. Anyone interested, please let me know. I just ask that you have at least researched the general strategy of the fights or been in them, can take direction, and be able to maintain a positive attitude while we get through this. Hit me up on PSN - KC_Darkness.

Looking for 3 more for a Kings Fall raid. We are all pretty new to it but experienced in the first boss.

Send me a friend request on PSN to supremestarhawk.

I lost my Suros preorder stuff. Not in the kiosk and the shader and emblem I have in my inventory is not letting me equip it. Has this happened to anyone else?

There are also a bunch of other emblems missing in the kiosk, the promotional code ones are gone.

DarKshodaN

So i played over the weekend with some friends alot Strikes with 3oC. (around 50-60) Needed to do always 7-8 Strikes in a row to get a exotic drop.

Not to bad, atleast all of my exotic drops where at 310. Got some solid infuse Matrial to get me to Light Level 303. And this without doing the raid

X-Frame

43/50 fragments now.

I need the first fragment from the raid (the easiest to get), and 1 from CoO Tier 2 with a random combination. The fact that it's RNG for me to get the correct combination sort of sucks.

Top Bottom