• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
So as long as I'm 300 light there's a chance exotic engrams decode to 310's? I just just hit 300 in the right gear now so is it safe to decode stuff?

RexNovis

Banned
I've been trying to win 5 elimination matches in the crucible for this god damn quest for 4 fucking hours. I have 2 wins. AFTER 4 HOURS. Ugggggggggggggggh -_-

todd360

I've been trying to win 5 elimination matches in the crucible for this god damn quest for 4 fucking hours. I have 2 wins. AFTER 4 HOURS. Ugggggggggggggggh -_-

Ask for help here. Randoms seem to be even worse than usual lately. I'm going to bed now, but I would be happy to help sometime. I like elimination.

lt519

Here's our blind and chaotic triumph over the 2nd raid boss
Golgoroth
. Can't hear the communication which is the beauty of it all but it's a good video to see how a team with 3-4 under geared guardians can get it done if you have a couple black spindle (mine was a 300 and we had another 310, we did 75% of the damage, it's very clear why they nerfed them). We probably get enough time to do it without them though. Glad we figured out the mechanic and a method on our own. We hadn't gotten him to less than 75% health then had this miraculous run where it all just clicked.

http://youtu.be/zWyEWFxn2O0

Kensuke

Decrypted 4 exotic engrams and they all turned out to be 290. Sucks, because I thought the odds for a 310 would be pretty high once you hit 300 yourself. At least one of them was a Telesto.

Anyone need the tier 2 court of oryx #39 and/or #41 calcified fragments? I have 2 charged stolen runes. So I'd like to wipe and retry until we get the right combinations so they don't go to waste if possible.

If anyone else needs the fragments or wants to help let me know and we can team up to get em.

PSN = jen867530nine

Bogeypop

I was just thinking... Why is there an invisible platform leading seemingly to a drop to your death in today's Daily Story Mission? I know if I go the opposite way it leads to a fragment... Maybe a Titan could get up there with their lift?

cOqciPE.jpg

I was just thinking... Why is there an invisible platform leading seemingly to a drop to your death in today's Daily Story Mission? I know if I go the opposite way it leads to a fragment... Maybe a Titan could get up there with their lift?

Maybe.........maybe the rest of the platforms are 'truly' invisible? And you have to hop scotch your way through?

We have 2 hours boys, time show off your Jordans!

I've seen that before in the regular mission and was trying to get up there. I was thinking maybe the platforms were completely invisible as well but couldn't find one or another way up. I'm a hunter though. I didn't really see anything up there but maybe something is hiding.

Edit: I didnt think of trying as a bladedancer though either. Not sure if that'd help.

maomaoIYP

Where exactly is this spot?
No Time to Explain here I COME

chur

I think there's more platforms after that. It gets you back on top of the bridge after you've gotten your fragment.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone running
Oryx
in the next 2 hours? Just hit 300 and I'm starting to feel a little desperate for a clear now. Otherwise I'll try for a few hours tonight (5 hours or so I guess)

Bogeypop

I also just noticed Nolanbot comment on the door where you fight the Taken Cabal and Ogre and he says it's where the Hive keep the stuff "they can't weaponize and fear". Probably just meant as flavor text to foreshadow the raid, but then again...

I think there's more platforms after that. It gets you back on top of the bridge after you've gotten your fragment.

This is the left, the opposite side of where the fragment is. I used the platforms that get you back up to descend here.

Where exactly is this spot?
No Time to Explain here I COME

It's in the Asylum, if you recall the Darkblade Strike, it's where you have to go activate controls on the left and right guarded by Wizards and do some rotating jumping puzzle to get to them. Except in the Daily there are no rotating platforms and no need to go to the controls.

Vire

Just want to give a hearty thank you to everyone who joined me tonight in the raid. Got up to the Daughters of Oryx, but some people had to tap out due to it being too late.

Maybe we can rejoin Sunday night!

purg3

slept with Malkin
First Oryx clear for me, went pretty damn smooth too.

Haul,

Handcannon
Rocket launcher
Ghost shell
Titan mark
Chest

Top Bottom