• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

9ftF7pZh.jpg

The sum of all tears!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone said
when getting relic in the two sections, platform under relic doesn't need anybody on it

Raybunny

Someone said
when getting relic in the two sections, platform under relic doesn't need anybody on it

Edit: yep. We do that. 1 more Ads cleaner.

In 30 mins of SolitonFlare/Relic farm for the sword got booted out 4 times. Bungie what is happening?

Vire

Is there a ranking of DPS for PVE weapons out there? What's generally considered the best primary for the raid?

Danke.

Someone said

It's true. No one needs to be on the platform directly under the relic. You only need the first three. Helps a ton with Oryx, an extra support to help with Ogres.

wow needing the specific combinations of bosses to get those calcified fragments in CoO is bullshit. I've tried it 4 times now and have not had either combination I need. Luckily I'm alone and can just wipe but still that should be changed.

Someone said

Yep, you can have a second person roaming but it really doesn't make much of a difference. Ogres will still spawn and is easier than getting people to change roles depending on where the Relic is.

wow needing the specific combinations of bosses to get those calcified fragments in CoO is bullshit. I've tried it 4 times now and have not had either combination I need. Luckily I'm alone and can just wipe but still that should be changed.

How is that bullshit that would have taken 2 minutes at most? It isn't like the runes are determined to be a certain combination every time you use them you can exit and just keep trying, will get it eventually.

Still playing vanilla Destiny until I beat Story mode. I seriously hate the Taken invading. Not in a bad way but in a OMG shit is going down way.

Ryck

Did the Paradox mission earlier and noticed you can get into the jumping puzzle section in the vog. Was even able to make it down there. Is there some reason why this is open?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This changes everything.

Anyway there are emblems that say you need to complete so and so subclass quest to unlock. I did that and none of them I could get. What?

Did the Paradox mission earlier and noticed you can get into the jumping puzzle section in the vog. Was even able to make it down there. Is there some reason why this is open?

Can't wait for them to have an exotic locked behind doing a jumping puzzle in 1 minute.

maomaoIYP

Ok now I've gotten all 3 exotic sword quests waiting for armsday on the same character. I hope this will let me do 3 swords with 1 strike later.

Man the messenger is such a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of these TTK guns I've been using, been trying to run only new guns in crucible, damn I need a new main before trials comes back really bad.

Morning DGAF, I've nearly broke the back of the grind. I just need to kill either the war priest or Oyrx today to get the touch of malice quest up and complete the court quest on Warlock, then Warlock and Hunter are done.

Titan is at 288 with three more heroics, nightfall, CoO and sword quest to do, then hopefully I can start putting a bit less time into the game as the hours I've put in since launch (like many others) is probably far too much to be healthy

maomaoIYP

Morning DGAF, I've nearly broke the back of the grind. I just need to kill either the war priest or Oyrx today to get the touch of malice quest up and complete the court quest on Warlock, then Warlock and Hunter are done.

Titan is at 288 with three more heroics, nightfall, CoO and sword quest to do, then hopefully I can start putting a bit less time into the game as the hours I've put in since launch (like many others) is probably far too much to be healthy

Damn, trout, I've cleared most of the content available for my hunter and I already think I've put in too many hours....Have barely touched my warlock and titan.

Rehsa

Well we couldn't down
Oryx
tonight which is a bummer, didn't take us long to figure out
daughters
since we were a little refreshed from early this morning heh. Was a good try though guys thanks again

Raybunny

I like to see that I am not the only one. I am as we speak finishing the 3th sword ( all done in the titan) Missing 7 fragments in each character to get more Malices and 1 oryx + one full raid to get my 2 missing 310 artifacts.

colinp

Banned
How come today's daily story says it requires just 240 light, I'm 290 light, but I'm getting my ass kicked in the room before Oryx with the rancor and the big cabal guy. Fifty light over and they're still tearing me down!

is there some kind of cooldown for CoO rewards? i was playing for about an hour with a full group of about 7-8 people, it was raining blues and purples, and then all of a sudden i just completely stopped getting anything

Bogeypop

I also just remembered you can get into the Asylum by simultaneously killing the three Warden Knights in the Founts with a Super... Gonna see if that does anything in the Daily as well.

LOL

I sign on to xb1 which I haven't played yet since TTK, to buy Hawkmoon and maybe gear from Xur before he leaves. I find out I only have 8 total Strange Coins.

So, I did all the Tower stuff and year 1 veteran talk to everybody quests, and I received a green engram to talk to the cryptarch. It turned into Hawkmoon haha. The funny part it's year 1 Hawkmoon with 170 light, on xbox that never had year 1.

I totally forgot about all that .

neoism

This gun...THIS GUN! I rolled a pretty good one with focused fire, smallbore (or I could choose speed reload or hand laid stock), and then counterbalance at the end.

The flavour text says it's a Red death prototype.

I love it!

yeah i got it to its great for pve not to good for pvp though but mine even rolled with my fav sight... ors

Damn, trout, I've cleared most of the content available for my hunter and I already think I've put in too many hours....Have barely touched my warlock and titan.

I like to see that I am not the only one. I am as we speak finishing the 3th sword ( all done in the titan) Missing 7 fragments in each character to get more Malices and 1 oryx + one full raid to get my 2 missing 310 artifacts.

The grinds been real, I'd love (hate) to see how many hours I've put in since TTK launched, I've still got various quests left but I can live without completing them

Top Bottom