• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

MrS

Banned
Ours are 310, but
Does during shadow phase. You can get at least an extra shot in his head if you're very quick due to the perk
which is nice

Unless I'm imagining it due to stress,hype lol

You got an Oryx kill yet?

Someone said
when getting relic in the two sections, platform under relic doesn't need anybody on it

I said this when raiding with Macello and Jignxs yesterday and somebody in the raid party blew up at me big time. Show yourself and apologise

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Today's daily is Rasputin! Odds on the intrepid community finding Sleeper Simulant today?

swnny

Need 4 more for King's Fall (normal), starting from the
daughters
:

PSN names:
1. swnnyh (me)
2. CursedByMadness (andreevbg over here at gaf)
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

ocean

Banned
Sounds like me. Most of my friends are useless on the Crucible and they are really frustrated by some quests.

I'm very capable PvE player and I'm baffled to oblivion by the crucible quest line, which allow you to get nightfall rewards from weekly PvE activities.

It's ridiculously long and it fails hard when it comes to the fun factor.
Well that's the thing. Different stuff for different players. Why would you even consider something that isn't fun?

I don't do NF unless a friend asks me to help out if he's missing a person or two on the team. Doing the same strike for the billionth time is just not fun for me.

I'm super happy I'll have the chance to get the same loot roll every week by playing Crucible. I think I would be insane to say "I'm being forced to do boring NF" when it's just something that's there. Likewise, Crucible quests being there shouldn't detract from your experience.

I mean this is a game. Why do something that isn't fun?

Well that's the thing. Different stuff for different players. Why would you even consider something that isn't fun?

I don't do NF unless a friend asks me to help out if he's missing a person or two on the team. Doing the same strike for the billionth time is just not fun for me.

I'm super happy I'll have the chance to get the same loot roll every week by playing Crucible. I think I would be insane to say "I'm being forced to do boring NF" when it's just something that's there. Likewise, Crucible quests being there shouldn't detract from your experience.

I mean this is a game. Why do something that isn't fun?

OCD, I like to complete everything, specially in games. And if the game shows me another oportunity to get better stuff, I don't see why I shouldn't get into it. And, more to the point, I fail to see why the route to get there has to be borderline stupid.

And this is coming from a savvy crucible player.

Marvel

could never
Must have done like 30 brothers strikes yesterday, the maul gauntlets deffo drop on any difficulty right? Lol feel like I shouldn't be chasing them this hard.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Must have done like 30 brothers strikes yesterday, the maul gauntlets deffo drop on any difficulty right? Lol feel like I shouldn't be chasing them this hard.

I thought those dropped on the Mars cabal strike

Jinjo

We still haven't seen certain exotic armor. Like the Titan striker gloves/air dodge chest armor. Warlock blink helmet. Hunter arachnid chest. Boots for everyone. Do we know how to get those yet?

We still haven't seen certain exotic armor. Like the Titan striker gloves/air dodge chest armor. Warlock blink helmet. Hunter arachnid chest. Boots for everyone. Do we know how to get those yet?

Yeah can't seem to find anything on them. Someone posted last night that there was video proof of them but all I can find is that one guy that supposedly has the Twilight Garrison. Which was filmed using a potato.

Supercell get!

Unknowingly had a 3oC left over from CoO went to patrol earth helped some random guardians with a taken invasion and from out of the boss popped the golden engram of goodness!

Hit 302 light yesterday and I'm still without raid gear so don't despair friends!
Those of us without any raid gear/completions can still level up.

maomaoIYP

The hunter spider chest (amongst other hunter exotic chests) aren't even in the kiosk yet. Bungie said that they will release more exotics as the year progresses. As it stands, I'm saving my exotic armor engrams for the future.

ocean

Banned
OCD, I like to complete everything, specially in games. And if the game shows me another oportunity to get better stuff, I don't see why I shouldn't get into it. And, more to the point, I fail to see why the route to get there has to be borderline stupid.

Sounds fair, we'll agree to disagree :)

I just don't know what part it is which people find crazy to unlock the weekly bounties. It all seems pretty standard to me, just easy tasks along every mode to make sure players are introduced to everything. I find myself getting one or two steps a day easily in a short play session.

RexNovis

Banned
Can anyone do some crucible with me? I've been trying to complete this damn quest for 7 hours and I've managed to lose 32 matches in a row. I'm getting really fucking pissed off

Hedge

daughters
:

PSN names:
1. swnnyh (me)
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

What are the light requirements? Never done the raid before, so..

RexNovis

Banned
daughters
:

PSN names:
1. swnnyh (me)
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

I need to stop losing in crucible before I give myself an aneurysm. If your ok with bringing a raid n00b I'll go.

swnny

I need to stop losing in crucible before I give myself an aneurysm. If your ok with bringing a raid n00b I'll go.

We (me and andreevbg) played the raid for first time last night with fellow gaffers. So it is ok to join, even if you haven't done it before. It's even more fun to figure out the mechanics on our own. :)

nOoblet16

I'm at level 301 now. Is there anything that breaks down how your damage/defense changes per level?

2.5% penalty per level below the enemy, up until a certain point (havent check exactly what) after which it is not linear. Being 13 light level under is equal to the penalty of being one level below the enemy pre 2.0.

You don't do any extra damage for being over the enemy level, unless you increase the light level of your gun itself.

Arion

About the Taken King Legendary Edition, does it come with codes for the other expansions or is everything on the disk?

maomaoIYP

PSA: Although Bungie said it does, getting in the top 3 in rumble DOES NOT count as a win. Take that in mind when doing the wins with weapon bounties, you will need to be the top for it to count at all.

GlamFM

Banned
Last two missions for my Touch of Malice. (I think)

Undying Mind and something something.

Somebody wants to help out?

nOoblet16

Not to indulge in any argument or to get into the discussion you are having, but that is not what OCD means, and I hope people stop using the term to refer to their completionist attitude in a game or cleaning habits in real life etc.

Omni

I would like to apologise to everyone who was in crucible with me this evening as I repeatedly went like 6 kills and 20 deaths in order to get my sword kills for the exotic quest.

At the end I felt kinda bad

Well, we couldn't get
Oryx down. We kind of have it but we fail most of the time getting him to flinch on the very first dps and he kills us all.
. We got too tired and will try again tomorrow. We got
Daughters
down at least which was cool.

Top Bottom