• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

MrDaravon

Same, I've finished the raid and most of the quests, but still have no antiquated rune.

I wish I could trade you guys, I legit have found 5+ Antiquated Runes, but only two Stolen Runes, and I only had enough to buy 3 more Stolen runes and I still can't get the Tier 2 combo I need for the fragment lol. I saw the post above about intentionally failing out to keep the rune though until you get the combo you want, that's really good advice and I'll do that!

Also just answered my own question about the Argonarch rune, you can't really swap between characters at all; the game only allows you to have one stack, so you can't even put one in the vault then have the second character (that already has one) pick it up or put theirs in the vault either. If you have a third character with no Argnoarch rune at all I don't see why you couldn't do some switching around to make that work but eh.

So I just got the year two suros from an exotic engram. The suros was one of the best guns in the game before all the nerfs, so I'm wondering exactly how good the year two suros is. Anybody know?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if it's the opposite of the Black Spindle event... ie instead of doing the daily and going to the strike area or w/e, you have to do the weekly nightfall and go to the story area. But I'm sure people have already tried going to the other entrance to Rasputin's bunker on this NF.

MrDaravon

So I just got the year two suros from an exotic engram. The suros was one of the best guns in the game before all the nerfs, so I'm wondering exactly how good the year two suros is. Anybody know?

It's pretty good, a lot of folks recommend it around here. I usually use it in PvP.

Anyone else for nightfall? join in need 1 more

Could use another. I'm not too sure where to go with the relic ball and dont feel like dying again on it lol

PSN is jen867530nine

Rasputin's bunker has a secret entrance at the end which only unlocks when doing the Eris quest for ToM. Maybe there is a way to unlock it in the daily and find something?

RexNovis

Banned
Is there anyone who might want to run crucible with me so I can finish up this damn quest? I need to win three matches with at least 6 AR kills

Dawg

So, uhm, any GAF players wanna help me do the flawless raider trophy in one of the older raids sometime later or next week? :>

Actually, I've never done a raid before because I don't have friends that play Destiny ;_;

Tecnniqe

Banned
Undying Mind > Echo Chamber > Undying Mind > Echo Chamber

My god! I'm fucking tired of these two strikes.

They are patching Undying Mind im sure, or at least tweaking it.
Luke said they are actively looking at completion times and UM is one that on avg last like 6min longer than the rest.

MrS

Banned
So, uhm, any GAF players wanna help me do the flawless raider trophy in one of the older raids sometime later or next week? :>

Actually, I've never done a raid before because I don't have friends
FTFY dawgu

Oryx is the goddamn bane of my life. Fuck that guy

Dawg

FTFY dawguy

200_s3dpa7.gif

Marvel

could never
Someone says on YT to get mauls gauntlets you have to kill the other brother first (ariel rockets), will try my best to do that but it may be hard. Maul is always the first to die in my strikes...

Liamc723

Hey guys, I went to the EuroGamer Expo here in the UK yesterday, and after a trip to the Destiny booth, I managed to grab some codes for the Blacksmith shader.

I have 2 to spare, does anyone want one?

Aight gotcha. Just gotta get some more rep than so I got something to actually spend marks on :d.
Buy them a ghost each to start off for light and extra rep.
At least those you can buy with your main and transfer to alts.
Also send them some high level blues to fuse with there low tier legendary items they get.

Hmm decisions. Exotic chest and exotic gauntlet engram. Open on my 297 hunter or save it for Titan I'm going to level tonight. Currently have celestial nighthawk and knucklehead radar.

maomaoIYP

I think Old Hunger and Agonarch have guaranteed Antiquated as a reward no? Also they seem to drop pretty often from optional Raid chests

Ah, ok. That's good to know. My agonarch is charged, but I still haven't gotten around to using it. I gave up my 50 flakes for 2 more swords instead of doing old hunger.....

Apart from the spindle thing which won't work anymore I'm guessing the only ways to get weapons to 300+ are either infusing duplicate raid weapons or getting lucky 310 exotics from engrams and infusing those?

I'm getting blues around 292 and every now and then 294 but nothing above that.

Apart from the spindle thing which won't work anymore I'm guessing the only ways to get weapons to 300+ are either infusing duplicate raid weapons or getting lucky 310 exotics from engrams and infusing those?

I'm getting blues around 292 and every now and then 294 but nothing above that.
299 blue highest i seen a couple of times.

Got a King's Fall checkpoint at
---Oryx---
and about three hours worth of time. Any takers?

Having a couple of people with previous experience would help make the run go smoothly (haven't beaten the raid myself yet), but everyone is welcome.

Top Bottom