• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tovarisc

Well, we couldn't get
Oryx down. We kind of have it but we fail most of the time getting him to flinch on the very first dps and he kills us all.
. We got too tired and will try again tomorrow. We got
Daughters
down at least which was cool.

Is issue with DPS or timing, meaning are you ready to nuke him before or after he has slammed his fist down? If first then utilize Golden Gun if any and don't be afraid to use Weapons of Light. When boss is furher from spawn and left or close to spawn and right consider snipers over LMG's. If timing issue then 2 people without platform should just help more with Ogres.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
44/50 fragments on my account, but 43/50 on my main. God damn it. If only there was a way to know which one...

Wallach

Man, Telesto is amazing. They really did a great job with the new exotic weapons in general, but this thing is fire.

On a side note, in the whole "The enemy is moving against each other" event at the breach on Dreadnaught patrol, I chucked a Pyre hammer into the room where the Hive spawn and it chain detonated for like thirty seconds. Was like my own little loot cave.

Bogeypop

Noticed that if you go to the doors that led to the Omnigul fight in today's Daily Story Mission. I think it's Cayde that mentions there's nothing, but "bad memories" left in there. Again, maybe just flavor text or...

k1t4j

Ok, so I have found all the fragments except the ones on the raid.

Got to 296 light in the process.

Need to do the exotic sword and try the raid still ^^

Omni

Undying Mind - Touch of Malice version.

Any help?
Is that supposed to be match made?

I thought it was a story mission because I was by myself, haha. Wasn't until the boss I realised that it was just a strike (in my defence, said strike was exclusive to PS. Only been on it a few times). Didn't have any trouble with it though.

PatDH

Downed
Golgoroth
tonight but had to stop at the
Sisters
after a few attempts as half of us had to leave.
Still, got arms from
G.G.Roth
that bumped me up to 298. Happy as :)

Need to get that chest in the raid right after the
annihilation totems for a chance at the ghost
. Might do another run later tonight even though won't get gear after that, be good to practice anyway.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Ghosthunter can only show you which fragments your account is missing (since it's basing it off your unlocked grimoire). Frags are tracked in-game per character though, which is making it a nightmare for most folks.

Yup. Managed to find it though, so I'm now 44/50 on my account AND my main, which is a load off my mind. I just used Datto's video guide and went through all the locations one by one until I found two I was missing that were just in Patrol mode. A pain in the ass, but oh well. If only I'd done T3 CoO last week using my own rune I'd be at 45 now :( Gotta wait till the reset or get the WP checkpoint at the raid for one I am missing.

MrDaravon

Yup. Managed to find it though, so I'm now 44/50 on my account AND my main, which is a load off my mind. I just used Datto's video guide and went through all the locations one by one until I found two I was missing that were just in Patrol mode. A pain in the ass, but oh well. If only I'd done T3 CoO last week using my own rune I'd be at 45 now :( Gotta wait till the reset or get the WP checkpoint at the raid for one I am missing.

Yeah, honestly I just got my 2nd character through the core TTK stuff where I have Dreadnaught Patrol unlocked and whatnot, I and have just specifically not picked up a single Fragment. When I'm in the mood or whatever I'll use a guide and get them all in one go, it would drive me crazy missing some random one somewhere :p

Also two questions I haven't been able to get answers to:

-I'm still missing one of the frags from one of the Tier 2 CoO combinations despite using a bunch of Stolen runes; if someone else uses a Tier 2 rune and gets it will I get the fragment, or does only the rune user get credit for that? I just want the fragment.

-For the Argonarch rune, I know you can swap it between characters to get more than 1 charge per day, but does that work if both characters have an Argonarch rune? My main has one at 4/7, and my alt has one at 1/7, can I charge both runes on both characters?

Yea man...

Use stolen rune and if it's the wrong combo just jump off the side until that event timer runs out. You'll see a message that says "X-Frame has abandoned the event" or something and then it's safe to respawn... This allows you to keep your rune and use it again.

But if randoms dont catch on and keep reviving you then you're screwed.

Which combos are the ones that give the fragments?

Lord Phol

Finished the Main TTK questline (defeating Oryx) and just hit light level 240. Up for whatever, feel free to add me PSN LordPhol on PS4.

So myself and a friend are on the verge of dipping in to TTK, we played Year One a lot but eventually burned out on HoW after a week or two and never went back.

Do you think TTK is worth it? :/ (I'm sure this question gets asked a lot, sorry :p)

We liked the gameplay but felt that there wasn't enough variation/stuff to do after the main quest ended (apart from raids), there were a ton of bullet sponge/unfair bosses (especially in PoE), there wasn't enough loot - are any or all of these fixed in tTK?

Bogeypop

Instead of going to Rasputin's Bunker in the Daily Story Mission I decided to explore the entirety of the Cosmodrome in search of secrets. Even backtracked to the tutorial area of the game. Unfortunately no secrets were found.
Or I didn't progress the Daily enough to trigger the secrets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom