• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Nightfalls definitely need changing up, doing the same strike again but with x,y,z modifier is pretty boring now. Maybe like the spindle mission make it timed and add 300+ drops to the loot table

coy

Anybody want to run through a few heroic strikes? I need about 5 to complete this D.O. exotic class item quest chain.

If so, add me on PSN EL_CUCO305
no mic needed
Running to the tower then I'll join in. Baby is still sleeping so the no mic part is no problem.

Just realised on alt I'm going to want to do the quest line to get the 300 weapon and the 300 artifact. Hope neither of those are related to the queen line, some of those missions were a pita that I can't be bothered doing for the third time now -.-

ocean

Banned
Just realised on alt I'm going to want to do the quest line to get the 300 weapon and the 300 artifact. Hope neither of those are related to the queen line, some of those missions were a pita that I can't be bothered doing for the third time now -.-
300 Special = Ikora: 5 Strikes, 5 Heroics, 1 NF
300 Artifact = Eris: 6 Tier 1, 3 Tier 2, 1 Tier 3 CoO

hoggert

The Chaperone quest is both incredibly frustrating and fun. I have learned to never do Crucible on wireless if I want to do well and that I am completely unable to use anything besides aggressive ballistics. All the other barrel options and I just do terribly for some reason. I guess I'm too used to the recoil/spray pattern prenerf. The bugs are just, I don't know, I really feel for you guys who have already finished the quest. That or you have the patience of saints. So far, I've lost around 20% for just unequipping TLW for PVE, not to mention really inconsistent percentage gains: all headshot machinelord spree=rank down, space magic=what the hell, here's an extra 20 on top of that ~12 you're already getting.

All this, and it doesn't reload like the WSTE-M

maomaoIYP

The final step of the shaxx quest is pure bullshit.
You need to gain 9 points. A win is 3 points. Starting a game costs 1 point.
I play rumble. I stomp on everyone, the game breaks up the lobby and dumps me into a game where the leader is 2200 points ahead.

fake edit: and it just happened again!

Ugh fuck the stupid fragments for Touch of Malice.
I am missing 6.
3 of them are in the fucking raid which I never ever seem to get checkpoints for.
2 of them are random tier 2 CoO fights. Yay.
And 1 is exclusive to darkblade nightfall (WTF??) and the other is exclusive to a tier 3 CoO boss.

Come oooooon.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's 7.

The dark blade one takes 5 minutes, unless you mean it's exclusive to the end of the Nightfall reward.

The Chaperone quest is both incredibly frustrating and fun. I have learned to never do Crucible on wireless if I want to do well and that I am completely unable to use anything besides aggressive ballistics. All the other barrel options and I just do terribly for some reason. I guess I'm too used to the recoil/spray pattern prenerf. The bugs are just, I don't know, I really feel for you guys who have already finished the quest. That or you have the patience of saints. So far, I've lost around 20% for just unequipping TLW for PVE, not to mention really inconsistent percentage gains: all headshot machinelord spree=rank down, space magic=what the hell, here's an extra 20 on top of that ~12 you're already getting.

and thats not even the hard part, wait until you face the lvl42 brothers lol

SkylineRKR

This was for me the best quest in the game.

The first part is not my fave and it doesn't make sense, but it can be done FAR quicker than Thorn ever could. I got this about as fast as I got Invective in 1.0, which was after about 2 or 3 games. But I think they need to revise this part, this blocks people who don't have TLW (which might be all newcomers). And the scoring system makes no sense. I'd just give 1 to kill/assist, 2 to headshots and -1 for death, 5 kill streak +5 bonus points and a win 3 bonus points. That way, even sub par players might eventually get it but you still have to put in some work and get those frags/wins.

But the rest of the quest is fun, it was a perfect excuse to dust off Universal Remote and go UR + Felwinter YOLO combo in Crucible. This part has no penalties which makes it even better.

I also love the Strike, its my fave in the game.

It's
1 for a kill
2 for a headshot kill
-1 for a death
-2 for a death from TLW

Not sure what supers do but from my experience getting your subclass triple kill medal adds a fair bit

you don't ever use a three of coins on anything

use a three of coins

the buff is used the next time you kill an ultra

eat another coin

Yeah sorry I worded that poorly. My question is does the three of coins effect the ultra at the end of a nightfall? Does the nightfall boss pop rewards or is it rewarded on the final screen like before? Last week it was screen

EL CUCO

Running to the tower then I'll join in. Baby is still sleeping so the no mic part is no problem.
Had to get off for a sec, coy. I'll jump back on in about 30 min.
_______

Just did Undying Mind heroic with randoms. KOTP is almost a must have when using MM lol

Got the Mark of Undying Mind...on my Warlock 0_o

Strider

I've decided I do wanna go for the exotic sword but damn I hate using the swords in crucible. I just always think about all the easy kills I couldve gotten if I had a machine gun equipped :/

20 more kills to go...

Top Bottom