• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Lol just noticed the hammer glitch. Lol used it in strike after boss was down. This is awesome.

But they need to punish those who abuse this in pvp.

Wallach

I got a 310 Supercell too. Fed it to my raid pulse rifle because that gun is the best.

I have a hard time using anything else too. I really love how Hakke weapons look and sound but I haven't found one that keeps me off the SoM. I'd like to try the vendor roll of Apple of Discord, but I don't like that it lacks Counterbalance because Hakke PRs tend to pull both up and left without it, which is a little hard to get used to.

Why does my legendary gear have such worse attack/defense values than my blues? I really don't understand what Bungie's trying to do with this new gear system. It's taking so long to gear up.

Also, some exotics have much better values than others. What is going on? Seems like an artificial way to extend the game. "Oh well your Saint 14 is 310 but mine is 280, guess I gotta go get another Saint 14 and hope it's 310. Gotta play Destiny for 4000 hours to have nice things!" I was feeling good about the Hawkmoon I just bought from Xur but now I see it's only 280 attack. Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Why does my legendary gear have such worse attack/defense values than my blues? I really don't understand what Bungie's trying to do with this new gear system. It's taking so long to gear up.

Also, some exotics have much better values than others. What is going on? Seems like an artificial way to extend the game. "Oh well your Saint 14 is 310 but mine is 280, guess I gotta go get another Saint 14 and hope it's 310. Gotta play Destiny for 4000 hours to have nice things!"
Because you use the blue gears to bring up the stats on the legendaries that you want.

Wallach

Also, some exotics have much better values than others. What is going on? Seems like an artificial way to extend the game. "Oh well your Saint 14 is 310 but mine is 280, guess I gotta go get another Saint 14 and hope it's 310. Gotta play Destiny for 4000 hours to have nice things!" I was feeling good about the Hawkmoon I just bought from Xur but now I see it's only 280 attack. Fuuuuuuuuuuu

If you find blues with better attack or defense for those slots, just infuse them into the purples or exotics that you prefer. It's not too bad to get to ~295-297 that way.

MrDaravon

I didn't see the Hammer glitch in the daily PvP match I played today, but one of my friends said he played in two separate games where people were doing it. I'll give Bungie a pass on some of the game balance stuff, but how the fuck did this make it through.

Klyka

Banned
Is there a raid running on PS4 today?
I really need to get those fragments from the start and kill the first three bosses.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I didn't see the Hammer glitch in the daily PvP match I played today, but one of my friends said he played in two separate games where people were doing it. I'll give Bungie a pass on some of the game balance stuff, but how the fuck did this make it through.

I dont see a problem using it in PvE, but people using it in PvP seriously need a punishment.

oSoLucky

Anyone interested in killing Oryx in about 4-5 hours? Say, at 22:00 GMT+2? Add yourselves to the list:

1. Duebrithil

Add me, KC_Darkness. I'll be running a group of friends in a couple hours and we'll need 1, maybe 2. That isis, if you don't mind killing the Ds again.

neoism

;______________;

Why?! Why must it always be Echo Chamber?

lol gotta love that GI article talking up this strike like it was the best thang ever lol....every fucking time ive done it at least 1 guy quit... heroic strikes just suck its almost impossible with 2 poeple... :/ will not impossible but most definitely not fun... shame

they really should nerf the diff.. or increase rewards... vangaurd l36 are fun because most of the time no one quits out...

Kyoufu

I have a hard time using anything else too. I really love how Hakke weapons look and sound but I haven't found one that keeps me off the SoM. I'd like to try the vendor roll of Apple of Discord, but I don't like that it lacks Counterbalance because Hakke PRs tend to pull both up and left without it, which is a little hard to get used to.

Which perks are on your SoM?

Anyone doing The Undying Mind (strike) or Summoner's Circle (mission)? I could use some help on them, I got them in quests

First_Claes PSN

Top Bottom