• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

todd360

Might try to start a crucible train after I eat lunch. I'm at the part where I need 6 kills for certain weapons in a winning match so I can play whatever gametype everyone else wants to play.

Strider

Wow these Hunter raid gauntlets are truly hideous. Wtf is this thing coming out of my shoulder now

This game needs transmog

Klyka

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's 7.

The dark blade one takes 5 minutes, unless you mean it's exclusive to the end of the Nightfall reward.

It's 7 there. I am missing 6 to get to 45. I don't need 46, just 45.
The nightfall one is indeed exclusive to nightfall.

deoee

BTW: finally managed to get 100% solar kills as a hunter --> :)

Next quest step:

Now wait for armsday WTF?

Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you

It's 3 swords from multiple characters.
1) Get the sword on your main, level it as per normal, get the exotic quest, finish all the annoying steps. I'm at the waiting for armsday part.
2) Do the same with your alternate characters. Transfer the swords to your main, let your main upgrade it to receive the exotic quest on your main.
3) Doing so allows you to skip the 50 majors / 25 PvP kills step.
4) Go do the farm for 10 rare items and 500 kills.
5) Profit!

Belated thanks for the guide. Just got my sword and wanted to make I wasn't missing something :)

maomaoIYP

Finally finished the PvP quest after 2 weeks.....the rocket launcher that you get appears to be unique, but I don't think I'll ever use it. Don't think I can clear all 5 of shaxx's quests by tomorrow though.

edit: ^ No problem!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Finally finished the PvP quest after 2 weeks.....the rocket launcher that you get appears to be unique, but I don't think I'll ever use it. Don't think I can clear all 5 of shaxx's quests by tomorrow though.

edit: ^ No problem!

I scrapped it immediately out of rage. Not sure if that was the right thing to do.

Shito

Wow these Hunter raid gauntlets are truly hideous. Wtf is this thing coming out of my shoulder now

This game needs transmog
Just infuse that ugly shit into cool looking gear.

I'm still waiting for one of my primaries to reach 300 before infusing my 310 raid auto rifle into it, otherwise that would be a waste... ;___;

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah, I saw Hammer glitch... Titans got what they wanted. Truly OP now.
It looks like a giant toaster. The perks are shit though, I'm sure you'll be fine.

I almost always keep the unique looking stuff around in the inventory in case it ends up being some integral piece to an exotic down the line or something. Old RPG habit/PTSD.

Wait, how do year two guardians get there rank up with the queen and Eris? I know you get some throughout the story and post story quests but no way near enough to get anywhere significant.

Gammacide

I need to down the tier 3 CoO boss with my own antiquated rune. Anyone want to help? I don't see any randoms in here either sadly. Might reinstance. PSN is V1ctIm if so.

SkylineRKR

So how do you get the Boolean Gemini exactly?

I did all quests for Petra and Variks, including lost and found which opened up after the first Variks quest. But i'm 300 rep shy of Rank 3 with her. I also read people are getting this weapon for rank 1, others say they didn't get shit and think their lost and found was glitched. Whats the deal on this?

Another helmet engram. I swear to god, if this is another Empyrian Bellicose...

Celestial Nighthawk. I'LL TAKE IT.

Got it as well. I feared for another Radar or Graviton, but at least it was something Y2 I didn't have. Its just that I feel Nightstalker offers so much more that I can't see myself going back to Gunslinger. Its nice to have a devastating GG back though.

So now there is a Titan Hammer of SOL 30 hammers glitch? Bungie pls.
Backpacks_thrown.gif

Wallach

Kinda bummed there doesn't seem to be any new exotic PRs. Bungie pls.

Telesto is probably my favorite new one. Zhalo is also great, but Telesto is just too damn fun. I laughed my ass off when I needled a Legionnaire in the foot and his void-colored soul rocketed into space like god just straight snatched it back. The void death animation is too good.

maomaoIYP

Yeah, I saw Hammer glitch... Titans got what they wanted. Truly OP now.

I almost always keep the unique looking stuff around in the inventory in case it ends up being some integral piece to an exotic down the line or something. Old RPG habit/PTSD.

Well you can always do the quest again with your other characters LOL

Top Bottom