• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Interesting, maybe in a little bit. Need to eat first.

This week I already completed the
Warpriest and the part before him with the Totems,
so I can stop right when we get the fragment unless other people want to swap in.

I'll gauge interest in maybe an hour or so.

Okay that's 3 already!

Anyone want to start a Fresh King's Fall raid just to get the first fragment? We can start in 30 minutes or around 2:15 PM EST if we get people.

1. X-Frame
2. BroodShadow
3. King C

Sent a FR id there's still free spots.

Huddy

Anyone looking to do Stirok @ the Rocketyard? Been trying to do it for a week, but the Rocketyard is always deserted.

PSN Huddy.

FeD.nL

Ugh. 3x HC strike playlist in a row, 3x someone leaves at the start. Seriously just don´t play the playlist if all you do is leave.

zewone

Now that TTK PvP doesn't give marks, and the rep is pathetically small, everybody on the losing team quits.

If you go down by 2000 pts early good luck coming back when half your team is constantly being replaced.

I was doing the DO quest yesterday and at one point I got matched into five games in a row where my team was half full and losing badly. And the DO quest requires wins so that stunk.

The mercy rule is not working as intended or getting it done... Bungie pls.

Mercy rule is weird.

If the losing team hits a certain point threshold, it won't kick in, no matter how they're losing.

I know in Skirmish, if the losing team has at least 1000 points, you'll have to finish the match.

Frostburn

Any special ghost shells that can drop in Strikes or anything? Still rocking a 287 Vanguard shell, no luck on random drops from Crucible and CoO, I haven't gotten a ghost to drop above 287 yet and no luck in King's Fall so far.

Arrrammis

Anyone up for the last two booses of the raid? I've got the checkpoint! Probably start in an hour, please be at least 290. (I'm not trying to be rude, there is a serious and obvious difference in damage due to light level on these bosses).
PSN: Arrrammis
Probably start at 2:00 central (1 hour from now)

Stormtrance is as stupid in pvp as I expected. At least it doesn't have health regen on kill. Need to try my Titan in there next.

Also got an an Alchemist's Raiment from an engram. Looking at it I'm confused as to whether or not it's awesome or garbage

FeD.nL

Anyone on X1 interested in getting a fireteam together and just run the HC strikes for a while? GT: FeD 989, 298 warlock.

EL CUCO

Exotic D.O. Class item get.

Thanks for running those Heroics with me, Coy.
Randos make you want to pull your hair out sometimes.

I really like the Echo Chamber boss fight. Hopefully in a few weeks from now most randoms will learn what Medusas Stare is.

Mupod

Baby Titan is 290 already. With almost no legendary armor because he's cursed, apparently. 5-strike streak and a completely full inventory + some on the postmaster of blue engrams = 1 purple (class item) total. So all my carefully hoarded infusion fodder is mostly just useless, but hey whatever.

Just need to get weapons of light before I think about taking him into the raid. Any suggestions on how to level a subclass quickly? Just do quests maybe? I've got a few pvp bounties I can do, but I'll be doing them as Sunbreaker of course.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Well it could be better
CP7bvJGUsAAU2VB.jpg:large

So I just got the quest from Eris yesterday to kill some raid bosses to get the 310 Artifact I still need to kill
Warpriest
and
Oryx
. Debating if I want to jump into a full raid group but wanted to see what GAF thinks...so Thoughts? Should I do it now or just wait until next week? keeping mind Ive already completed the raid this week on this character.

FWC folks may dress like clowns, but you gotta hand it to them: their loot is sweet.

I pledged FWC to clear my capped marks with the Rocket Launcher. Turns out I was edged with them in pre TTK hype. So I give them a Mote.

Rank up -> got the RL.

I'm almost done with the vendors!

So far I replaced my Hung Jury and 1000 Yard Stare drops with the Vendor versions for superior perks. I've also gotten my Hunter a full Dead Orbit armor set between drops and purchases, and my Titan a full Crucible armor set.

Wanna buy the FWC HC and a full New Monarchy armor set for my Warlock. Maybe a FWC armor set for my Titan to have them all set up in their respective factions' uniforms.

I love my vendor hung jury and 1000 yard stare. They're both great. Now I just need an exotic heavy :p

X-Frame

Sorry guys, going through all the requests, didn't expect all this interest for the first fragment!

1. X-Frame
2. BroodShadow
3. King C (Clutch_WaYzz)
4. Boombloxer
5. First_Claes
6. Ultrajari

Ah okay. Would you mind going up to that part?

I wouldn't mind, the rest of you guys, would you mind going a bit further? This way we can actually get the first 3 fragments if you're missing them (I think).

Did I miss the run for fragments already? sorry I had to step out for 10min.

Nope! I had to grab some food real quick too.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry guys, going through all the requests, didn't expect all this interest for the first fragment!

1. X-Frame
2. BroodShadow (PSN Name?)
3. King C (PSN Name?)
4. Boombloxer (PSN Name?)
5. First_Claes
6. Noray

my PSN name is ultrajari, not sure if you knew or not

1. X-Frame
2. BroodShadow (PSN Name?)
3. King C (PSN Name?)
5. First_Claes
6. Ultrajari

I wouldn't mind, the rest of you guys, would you mind going a bit further? This way we can actually get the first 3 fragments if you're missing them (I think).

Alright cool
PSN:broodshadow

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
had a fun quasi blind raid last night with random GAFfers

thoughts:
not as scary as i thought it was going to be.
I cleared all the opening acoyletes at the runes with exotic void sword R2, and we won that time. felt good.
had to stand in as a taunter, that shit is hard! one round I got like 200k damage and 2 taunts, didn't win that time but felt good switching roles.
jumping puzzles/maze, fun stuff, especially the first time, the dark maze felt super organic with a group, like playing DnD or something, that will fade over time. I know people bellyache about this stuff but I like it. Also hunters, boots of EOA or whatever, keep them even if 170!
sisters: lots of bugs! are you supposed to get Phalanx-shield pushed sometimes after branding a sister? really messed up the flow. Also, not being able to pick up the relic or a platform not appearing just for the relic.

Funniest part, one guy got the relic, said i got it and runs to the back, without branding the sister, just forgot. Someone goes "Destiny: it's rocket science."

Still need to oryx, but got 305 chest (yeah) 300 cloak (eh, wish it was higher) and 302 fusion riffle (i never use fusion)

Frenden

Banned
Hmm. If you notice the ammo counter here, it looks like a tick of the burn damage on the throwing knife procs the primary ammo refil for Sealed Grasps. Neat.

giphy.gif

Juraash

Anyone running some CoO? I only have a small handful of t1 runes atm but is be happy to help. Also I'm missing a fragment from 1 T2 combo.

No mic atm since the fiancé and I are yacking, but I know the drill.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

1. X-Frame
2. BroodShadow
3. King C (PSN Name?)
5. First_Claes
6. Ultrajari

Would love to get in ther for the second jumping puzzle fragment. Happy to help get three as well

X-Frame

1. X-Frame
2. BroodShadow
3. King C (Clutch_WaYzz)
4. Boombloxer
5. First_Claes
6. Ultrajari

Alright! Sent FR's to King C / Clutch and Boombloxer if you 2 are still in for this.

Would love to get in ther for the second jumping puzzle fragment. Happy to help get three as well

May grab you! I'm waiting on the 2 above so will give them another 5 minutes or so. What is your PSN just in case?

Top Bottom