• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I'm getting sick of the is this damn crucible quest. I go on a killstreak a game earlier and go up by 30%. I go on one similar yet i got 1%. WTF -___-

Of course the material I have to farm for my sword is the only one I don't have a ghost shell for. Bungle plz.

I remember reading about a way to detect treasure chests, I thought it was another ghost shell. Is it something else?

Sorry guys, going through all the requests, didn't expect all this interest for the first fragment!

1. X-Frame
2. BroodShadow
3. King C (Clutch_WaYzz)
4. Boombloxer
5. First_Claes
6. Ultrajari

I wouldn't mind, the rest of you guys, would you mind going a bit further? This way we can actually get the first 3 fragments if you're missing them (I think).

Nope! I had to grab some food real quick too.

princeakuma23

If any guardians on Xbox one are about to do an antiquated rune would you mind inviting me? Last part in my quest I need to do. Live name same as gaf. Many thanks

Of course the material I have to farm for my sword is the only one I don't have a ghost shell for. Bungle plz.

I remember reading about a way to detect treasure chests, I thought it was another ghost shell. Is it something else?

Perk on nightstalker subclass does it, not sure what it's called though. I think guns that improve the radar also do it.

arimanius

Keen scout perk for hunters is awesome for that.

Finished up to the end of 5 heroic strikes with my Titan and she's at 296, with the nightfall, CoO and raid quests to do so will be over 300 easily. Final set of engram decoding and a blue decrypted into an Apple of Discord with Thermal Sights, Crowd Control, Full Auto and fitted stock, eek

I'm interested in raiding if one is starting up soon. I got up to the second boss last night but everyone bailed.
I have that checkpoint but I'll start over if I have to.
I'm in it for the fragments really.
PSN is Vincentgrey. Send me an invite.

Kalamari

What's a good place to charge the argonarch rune?

Anywhere those glowy taken balls are that spawn taken on the Dreadnaught. You can only charge it once a day, unless you have multiple characters that can do dreadnaught patrol. Then you can charge it once for each character.

I'm getting sick of the is this damn crucible quest. I go on a killstreak a game earlier and go up by 30%. I go on one similar yet i got 1%. WTF -___-

Yeah it's annoying. I think there's a substantial multiplier if you get the streak while your team is winning, which basically incentivizes you to quit matches... Quest sucks :/

Anyone working on leveling up their other guardian? I am about to start working on my Hunter. If anyone wants to team up send me a FR psn is Router_Go_Vroom

Funny thing about that quest is, I ask people what the rewards are. I am told Nightfall tier rewards.

Ok.

Apparently NF is netting pretty crappy rewards. So why do this quest? I am not doing it, unless I get very very bored.

Daemul

Did the 10 Heroic Strikes I needed to complete my Faction quest bounty, I went in as a 300 and I came out as a 303. Two Exotic engrams dropped for me which decrypted into the 310 4th Horseman and a 310 Crest of Alpha Lupi(Titan version), and a legendary engram decryted into a 310 Stag. I used them to infuse my stuff since I only play as a Hunter and I needed to get my shotguns light level up, and wallah, progress was made today.

The chance to have an exotic engram decrypt into a 310 exotic once you reach light 300 seems to be very high, which I'm happy about. I was worried that it would be like a 1 in 10 chance lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
fun matches there guys. that one Zone Control comeback was awesome. definitely looking to do more GAF crucibulldozing as time goes on.

got my titan to 278 with a few engrams and infusion blues in the bank to go. Crazy. He's not even halfway through the story missions, lol

Funny thing about that quest is, I ask people what the rewards are. I am told Nightfall tier rewards.

Ok.

Apparently NF is netting pretty crappy rewards. So why do this quest? I am not doing it, unless I get very very bored.

I have yet to do a single nightfall, so this news is hitting me twice as hard lmao. I'm at the last 10% now, so hopefully i succeed without losing my mind =D

Arrrammis

Anybody want to take out Oryx? Have the CP on my alt. Rather get it over with quickly so that I can do another fresh run on my Titan.

I'd love to. I'm at that CP also, but have no group :(

I'll join as well. Could we possibly do the D
aughters
first? It doesn't take long, I've done it before, my last group just split up right after the jumping section. I have the checkpoint (and Touch of Malice, so it seriously will go quick).
PSN: Arrrammis

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Oh ffs. 4th time no one is in rocket yard when taken champion comes. I hate these patrol quests. Almost as bad as crucible ones.

Agent

Do you have to be light 300 to have 310 exotics decrypt? Haven't seen a single 310 exotic yet.

Just had a helmet decrypt into Graviton Forfeit, so hyped about that. Also just fully leveled Nightstalker, so just have Sunbreaker finish off to have all subclasses full again. Three bubbles to go.

EL CUCO

Did the 10 Heroic Strikes I needed to complete my Faction quest bounty, I went in as a 300 and I came out as a 303. Two Exotic engrams dropped for me which decrypted into the 310 4th Horseman and a 310 Crest of Alpha Lupi(Titan version), and a legendary engram decryted into a 310 Stag. I used them to infuse my stuff since I only play as a Hunter and I needed to get my shotguns light level up, and wallah, progress was made today.

The chance to have an exotic engram decrypt into a 310 exotic once you reach light 300 seems to be very RNG, which I'm not happy about. I was worried that it would be like a 1 in 10 chance lol.
FTFY ;p

0/3 on decrypting 310 items off of exotic engrams for me. Everything was 290 ;__;

Do you have to be light 300 to have 310 exotics decrypt? Haven't seen a single 310 exotic yet.

Just had a helmet decrypt into Graviton Forfeit, so hyped about that. Also just fully leveled Nightstalker, so just have Sunbreaker finish off to have all subclasses full again. Three bubbles to go.

yes

since my Warlock got her subclass leveled up. I decided to give my Titan more love, damns it is so much smoother when you can tranfer your weapons and blue drops to your ALTs

he was already rank 25 New Monarchy, now I am 5 Heroic Strikes away from getting the Exotic Mark of the Executor class item.

can't wait

Daemul

FTFY ;p

0/3 on decrypting 310 items off of exotic engrams for me. Everything was 290 ;__;

RNG must have decided reward me for all the hours I spent getting the faction quest done(took all fucking afternoon), thank you RNG.
rejoice.png

Yep, you have to be light 300.

since my Warlock got her subclass leveled up. I decided to give my Titan more love, damns it is so much smoother when you can tranfer your weapons and blue drops to your ALTs

he was already rank 25 New Monarchy, now I am 5 Heroic Strikes away from getting the Exotic Mark of the Executor class item.

can't wait

The exotic class items seem to be flashy as fuck, the FWC exotic cloak I just got is so brightly coloured that it blinds me, that's the FWC colour scheme for you though lol.

Having said that I didn't choose FWC for their colours anyway, I chose them for their philosophy.

13 coins from last NF, which is nearly 10 3oC, which going by my previous average is one guaranteed exotic and possibly two. I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom