• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Awesome. Ugly cloak I didn't want on my hunter infused to my Titan and he's 283. Will be looking to do some CoO a bit later on I think to try and get him above 290 before the raid tonight.

RNG must have decided reward me for all the hours I spent getting the faction quest done(took all fucking afternoon), thank you RNG.
rejoice.png

Yep, you have to be light 300.

The exotic class items seem to be flashy as fuck, the FWC exotic cloak I just got is so brightly coloured that it blinds me, that's the FWC colour scheme for you though lol.

Having said that I didn't choose FWC for their colours anyway, I chose them for their philosophy.

i think FWC fits best with Warlock in philosophy and look. I got a fully decked FWC Warlock who looks great.

I think Dead Orbit has the best look for Hunters, that is why I picked DO for my Hunter.

Ghazi

It sounds like Arramos' group is full? If anyone wants to do Oryx now or soon, add me: Ghazzarro

I have a cp, let's go ahead and try. I'll edit the post when we fill up

Prefer people who have done it or know how to do it for this first run. Going to do a fresh one after on my Titan but I rather get this done quickly on my alt real quick.

Not sure what the group is right now.

daedalius

Bungie pls fix the crashing issue with the vanity, I really like it when I'm not using hawkmoon.

Happens literally every time I use firefly on it.

Also, where does imago loop drop from, and has anyone gotten the legendary hawkmoon varient?

blackflag

I'm down for a fresh raid or Oryx
295/296 Titan completed raid last week. Didn't do the jumping at sisters or oryx though since everyone else knew it.

Psn casmith7509

Top Bottom