• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

R0ckman

Bungie pls fix the crashing issue with the vanity, I really like it when I'm not using hawkmoon.

Happens literally every time I use firefly on it.

Also, where does imago loop drop from, and has anyone gotten the legendary hawkmoon varient?

Drops from Undying Mind and the Hydra Boss strike, baby hawkmoon drops from crucible.

Jesus christ, the ability farm using a Nightstalker is incredibly painful.

Not to mention the fact that I have to farm for relic irons as well after that.

Jesus christ, the ability farm using a Nightstalker is incredibly painful.

Not to mention the fact that I have to farm for relic irons as well after that.

I just quit farming helium filaments. Fuck that shit, seriously. Once I get a ghost that can detect that stuff, maybe I'll try again, but right now it's just stupid.

SkylineRKR

Seriously wtf. From my coins ive gotten like 10 special exotic engrams and 1 helmet. Game please.

Weird. I've gotten like 6 helmets, 5 bodies, 3 gauntlets and 1 special over this weekend. I cannot get weapons, i'm pretty much burnt out at this point. Not touching 3oC and strikes for a while. Its broken as fuck. The special I get will be either invective or 4th horseman. Its useless. Smart loot should see I have those weapons equipped, and i've gotten them 4 times each.

They're just padding, there isn't enough new exotic stuff behind RNG. The quest ones i'm not complaining about.

rc213

Keep scout infuse auto IMO.

Thanks, That LMG is killer in Crucible.

How cool that I only had to actually search for about 10 fragments before I to 45. Picked up all the Raid ones on my only Raid run.

Hopefully if i get time to play today I'll be trying to help with CoO. I have some lvl1, a couple lvl2 and a couple lvl3. Need to be sure I have the eris quest for the 300 class item on my alt though.

blackflag

Thanks, That LMG is killer in Crucible.

How cool that I only had to actually search for about 10 fragments before I to 45. Picked up all the Raid ones on my only Raid run.

Hopefully if i get time to play today I'll be trying to help with CoO. I have some lvl1, a couple lvl2 and a couple lvl3. Need to be sure I have the eris quest for the 300 class item on my alt though.

I missed 2 so next raid run I gotta get those and then I'll worry about getting the other 4 or 5. Close though.

ocean

Banned
Vendor 1000-Yard Stare (infused to 300)
FWC Rocket Launcher at 296 from faction rank up
Truth (290, Year 2) from purple Engram
Eris quest on my remaining two characters (300 Artifact)
Ikora quest on one of my two remaining alts (recovered a previously infused 300 Shotgun)
Infused all 3 Legendary swords past 295
310 Knucklehead Radar
PS Exclusive (Neuroghast) Helm+Boots for my Hunter

Today was a good day.

SkylineRKR

Lol wtf? Something is up with this game. I've been getting nothing but chest armor exotics grams turning into alpha lupi also.

That, and legendaries turning into Aspriet 1.0 with 270 ish. I've sharded so many.

I think its best to just store exotic chest armor away; there is only one in the game anyway.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Weird. I've gotten like 6 helmets, 5 bodies, 3 gauntlets and 1 special over this weekend. I cannot get weapons, i'm pretty much burnt out at this point. Not touching 3oC and strikes for a while. Its broken as fuck. The special I get will be either invective or 4th horseman. Its useless. Smart loot should see I have those weapons equipped, and i've gotten them 4 times each.

They're just padding, there isn't enough new exotic stuff behind RNG. The quest ones i'm not complaining about.

Meh im just waiting for the spindle nerf so i can infuse 3 of them back to 310

Deku Tree

It works! Got the arc exotic sword quest on my warlock after picking up the arc sword on my Titan. And it skipped the awful crucible step.

blackflag

That, and legendaries turning into Aspriet 1.0 with 270 ish. I've sharded so many.

I think its best to just store exotic chest armor away; there is only one in the game anyway.

It's definitely weird

Every primary exotic engram I've got = Monte Carlo
Every special = Telesto
Every legendary heavy (like 10) = the same crappy machine gun

SoulClap

I have three including myself for a fresh Kings Falls raid. If anyone else is interested add me. My PSN is the same as my username.

We're all 290+ BTW.

Namikaze1

One thing I noticed is that I haven't used a Rocket Launcher in nearly two weeks. It's all about the sword and machine gun now for me.

ocean

Banned
Lol wtf? Something is up with this game. I've been getting nothing but chest armor exotics grams turning into alpha lupi also.
There's no Year 2 Lucky Raspberry so chest engrams on a Hunter will be Alpha Lupi 100% of the time no? Same for Titans, I don't think there's a Year 2 Armamentarium so it's 100% Alpha Lupi for them too. Unless they decrypt into Warlock gear.

Warlock is your best bet for exotic Chest decrypt. They can get Praxic, Voidfang or Starfire. There's still a 1/3 chance it'll be for another class (meaning 1/3 chance it's an Alpha Lupi for Hunter or Titan).

SkylineRKR

It's definitely weird

Every primary exotic engram I've got = Monte Carlo
Every special = Telesto
Every legendary heavy (like 10) = the same crappy machine gun

It seems predetermined. I've had exactly one primary engram out of 20 ish. It became Hawkmoon. Which was in vanilla the hardest to get for me. So if the next primary is Hawkmoon again (which I expect), then its absolutely broken.

Tecnniqe

Banned
So you got drops to get you drops? Xhibit.jpeg

xurdealer.png

Agent

Wait. Ruin Wings are actually working?! The fuck...

Grabbed a pair before Xur left. It's been raining heavy ammo in strikes so far today. I don't know if there is any difference, but there just seems to be many more drops than I ever had in year one.

Top Bottom