• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ocean

Banned
13 more Hadium Flakes... ugh
Luckily I got all 155 I'll ever need and never more (75 for 3 Swords, 80 for Touch of Malice and its upgrades).

But that's a small fraction of the required grind for the Exotic swords :( I'm so disappointed Bungie saw fetch farming fit for endgame quests.

Is there any lore anywhere that explains what Oryx does to himself after the final regular mission against him? Just kinda curious.

He takes himself

Is there a reason why the gunsmith stops taking orders for armsday? Second week in a row I missed out on new guns because I didn't want the orders taking space in my inventory.

Armsday orders disappear 2 days before reset.

If anyone can help with tier3 Coo, please msg me in psn. Game name is DreadfulOmen. I'm trying to do it with randoms, but someone picks up the sword and just kills the mobs. It's frustrating. I'm trying to get the fragment from mini crota.

Touch of Malice get!

So what's the best way to farm Hadium Flakes now that chest loops are nerfed?

Wallow in self-loathing long enough to run circles around the Hull Breach. I guess. There's no easy way. It's always terrible.

You can get lucky w Flakes from Eris rank up packages if you do a bunch of CoO.

He takes himself

Armsday orders disappear 2 days before reset.

Yeah but my question was for what reason and why is there no ingame indication that orders stop at that time? Not the end of the world since the weapons aren't that great and the light levels are around 280, but it's annoying that something like this is not communicated in game and they expect you to lose item spots despite increasing the amount of engram drops.

Mrgamer

If anyone can help with tier3 Coo, please msg me in psn. Game name is DreadfulOmen. I'm trying to do it with randoms, but someone picks up the sword and just kills the mobs. It's frustrating. I'm trying to get the fragment from mini crota.
Im in i also have a t3 rune to use

Arramos had posted just a bit earlier. Not sure if he still needed people but there might be two spots there.

If people need help w Oryx I could hop in for a run, just chilling and eating now. Not super motivated to do anything else in the game currently, like Armsday guns or exotic sword quests.

Yeah, they left because we were only three after a couple of runs. If Mandrake and his friend are up for it we'd only be missing two, or just one if you decide to help :)

ocean

Banned
Arramos had posted just a bit earlier. Not sure if he still needed people but there might be two spots there.

If people need help w Oryx I could hop in for a run, just chilling and eating now. Not super motivated to do anything else in the game currently, like Armsday guns or exotic sword quests.
In doing Armsday on one character at a time until I get each their Rank 3 exotic.

This week's are super easy since they're all PvE. 2 precision kill primaries, some Hive kills, some Cabal kills, and Centurion kills with the Sniper. I picked them all done and got it done rather quickly between waking the hive and Mauseoleum. On second thought there's enough Hive on the Dreadnaught that you shouldn't even need to wake the Hive.

But planetary farming for Exotic swords = Bungie pls :(

ocean

Banned
Reposting as i never got an answer
Stolen Runes can drop as rewards for Court of Oryx events, or you can just buy them from Eris at rank 5.

Antiquated Runes are more rare. They can occasionally drop from Tier 2 Court of Oryx events, but I've gotten most of mine from Raid chests. Also, special chests in the Dreadnaught have a pretty good chance of dropping them.

I have a checkpoint at
the sisters
pretty familiar with that encounter, but nothing afterwards.

Wouldn't mind spending a couple hours trying to finish the raid. Anyone interested?

sorry gentlemen but I have to actually step out for a bit but I should be back in 2 or 3 hours so if anyone is still down or needs a group for a fresh raid by then I'll be starting one up.

casmith7509
collatercat-
Juraash
el_bombastico

If you don't mind teaching me about the encounter I could hop in. 296 warlock

Kitaj84

I'm by no means an expert, but I'll explain whatever I can. I'm not going to turn down anyone for not being familiar with the encounter being a first-timer myself :)

Mandrake and Icy are down to help so we'd only need two more. If Drizzay M.D. (wink wink :p) is willing to help I'll feel pretty confident about our chances.

In doing Armsday on one character at a time until I get each their Rank 3 exotic.

This week's are super easy since they're all PvE. 2 precision kill primaries, some Hive kills, some Cabal kills, and Centurion kills with the Sniper. I picked them all done and got it done rather quickly between waking the hive and Mauseoleum. On second thought there's enough Hive on the Dreadnaught that you shouldn't even need to wake the Hive.

But planetary farming for Exotic swords = Bungie pls :(

Yeah, I could stomach Armsday stuff. Need to finish my Titan up to 3, it's not far off. Haven't even started the other two characters. Kind of in a weird place w the game right now I guess. Finished all the major quests on my main and not interested in repeating them 2x more. Maxed out Legendary Marks w nothing to buy, no real way to progress my Light level for Heroic raid until reset, don't feel like farming 3oC or exotic swords materials, etc.

gunawi

I'm by no means an expert, but I'll explain whatever I can. I'm not going to turn down anyone for not being familiar with the encounter being a first-timer myself :)

Mandrake and Icy are down to help so we'd only need two more. If Drizzay M.D. (wink wink :p) is willing to help I'll feel pretty confident about our chances.
I can join if there is room

Juraash

So in light of the fresh raid being postponed. Anyone want to do CoO? I have one stolen rune that I need to reset for the right combo for a shard and an antiquated that'll charge once we clear that stolen.

Top Bottom