• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

It was heavily teased in the GI articles coverage along with Time to Explain. But no one knows how to get them. Could be a quest that has to do with the hard raid. SS in particular is supposed to be a super cool heavy fusion.

Yeah but are there any leads? I know it has to have something to do with the Fusion Rifle Relics that you give to Banshee. I know it. I also feel like it has to do with a certain Rasputin mission. I don't know exactly which one but the Shank Strike could be a possibility.

Jblanks

Wow, Bungie really needs to do something about this quitting situation in Heroics... What the fuck is wrong with people?

I just queued up for 3 Heroics and literally had everyone else but me quit in the first ten seconds. It seems as though adding unique legendaries for specific strikes was a bad idea that had unintended consequences because these assholes keep quitting so they can get the gear they want.

Were those strikes Undying Mind by any chance ?

Wow, Bungie really needs to do something about this quitting situation in Heroics... What the fuck is wrong with people?

I just queued up for 3 Heroics and literally had everyone else but me quit in the first ten seconds. It seems as though adding unique legendaries for specific strikes was a bad idea that had unintended consequences because these assholes keep quitting so they can get the gear they want.

Bungie needs to implement a 24 hour "Ban" for people who leave 3 heroics in a 24 hour period. Then they can't play Destiny for the next 24 hours.

I'd like to see them do that just to see the salt flow.

Vire

Were those strikes Undying Mind by any chance ?

First was Undying Mind, second was Sunless Cell, third was Echo Chamber.

Literally not exaggerating when I say everyone but me quit in all three of them within the first ten seconds. Just ridiculous...

Jblanks

Literally not exaggerating when I say everyone but me quit in all three of them within the first ten seconds. Just ridiculous...

Oh damn, those other 2 are good strikes.

Yea Bungie needs to do something about it no doubt.

Anyone want to jump into a quick KF raid? Just need a 6th. We are at
totems

Tried with 5 but looks like mechanics won't allow it?

Nevermind we full

Daemul

Yep, the only time I ever see people staying for a full Heroic Strike is during the first couple of days of the weekly reset when people are getting their marks and legendary engrams, then for the next 5 days it's constant quitting. Don't even know why people bother doing the Heroic strikes for the strike specific gear, that shit drops in the level 36 strikes as well and they take half the time to do.

I had to 2-man Fallen SABER on heroic with a random just before because someone quit out right at the start. Strike took nearly 20 mins and no one got matchmade in. Bungie pls.

I had to 2-man Fallen SABER on heroic with a random just before because someone quit out right at the start. Strike took nearly 20 mins and no one got matchmade in. Bungie pls.

I can 1-up that.

I was on the SABER fight, with another rando. We 2 manned it to the boss. We wipe once on the boss, and the rando goes afk. For a good 15 minutes. So I'm going around, killing everything, on the last try he comes back at around half health, and we beat it. I would keep running to his corpse to revive it and create bait.

Nobody joined within the time we 2 manned it or I was trying to solo the boss. Bungie plz

Shiv47

I've tried sword pommeling people in PvP for the sword quest, but it's pretty pointless. Can't get close enough to swing twice without getting destroyed. I've asked before, will again: anyone else who needs this want to go into rumble and cheese it? Fuck PvP requirements.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got my Titan to 40 today just so I could equip the Darkblade helm. Totally worth it.

maomaoIYP

The video where a guy brings mini Crota's shields down with a single Solar R2 made me go grind.

20 minutes and 16 nodes later, I had 1 special mat.

I quit.
I did each type within one hour. I did all three swords on my hunter, for obvious reasons.
I did something different from deku tree, I did loops around interconnecting areas.

Moon: archer's line to anchor of light to hell mouth back to archer's line. This is a circular loop, and by far the easiest. If you come back to the starting area after one loop and don't see any mats or chests, some other player has been farming too, so just hang around for them to respawn to reset the loop.

Earth: the steppes to mothyard to forgotten shore, then head straight back to steppes.

Mars: the barrens to scablands and back. I found this the hardest. It maybe more efficient to include the buried city but I felt that I spent more time on the sparrow than I had liked.

Vire

This is why we cant have nice things... Just had someone quit in a LVL 36 Strike now.

I guess I'm not doing strikes until Bungie fixes this shit. :(

phen0m24

Got to Warpriest today with a group and I had to pick up my offspring. Anyone raiding tonight or tomorrow night?
Crap - reset approaches

LTWood12

Putting my son to bed then it's go time boys.

Necessary to ascend my 1000 stare from 296 to 299? I like the 309 weapon I'd be giving up, but I'm willing to.

Do we give up our legendary sword for the exotic sword once the quest is completed?

Edit: I need to start partnering with gaf since I went too far ahead of my friends x(. Several quests require 280/290 now

bungie will just blame it on matchmaking instead of making an easy fix.

Namikaze1

I have decided that I'll be backing out of future Echo Chamber strikes. I got it way too many times today. I've grown to hate that strike on heroic. I already have the gun it drops so no point in doing it.

I had to do the same in the heroic version of Shield Brothers. Guy left early on and a third joins in just as we kill the last brother.

Doesn't count since our third stayed but fucker refused to do anything during two strikes: Undying Mind and Echo Chamber. They would move around, died, respawn, and repeat the process again. thankfully he left just as we made it to Undying Mind.

Vire

In hindsight Raid matchmaking would be 10x worse.

I don't necessarily want Raid Matchmaking. I just want something in-game where I can broadcast out to the rest of Destiny GAF to easily get one going without having to hop back and forth from my laptop.

You know... something WoW did around 10 years ago.

that's another problem. it almost never puts a 3rd person in, because god forbid someone gets lucky and gets put into a strike about to end.

I don't necessarily want Raid Matchmaking. I just want something in-game where I can broadcast out to the rest of Destiny GAF to easily get one going without having to hop back and forth from my laptop.

You know... something WoW did around 10 years ago.

Yeah...last night I had someone message me on PSN(I assume a random from the tower) that asked me to do NF, I declined but...that stuff should be in game.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So after an hr running in circles at the rocket yard I have 1 rare material and a whopping 8% arc kills. Who the hell thought these rates were okay?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Believe in yourself, Hawkian. I had to be
relic runner during Daughters
on my Warlock and didn't fuck up once. You just gotta believe.

You can join someone on Patrol on the Dreadnaught even if you haven't unlocked it. Did that to charge my rune and my Warlock was only 140 light lol.
Chae helped me out there and I lucked into an artifact, so I'm now 291 and quite a bit more confident lol

Messiek

Stepping away from Destiny for a bit to check today's moon eclipse.

Nice view by a lake.

Would be nice if I was there, in the moon, shooting aliens and stuff. Wait...what?!

Destiny <3

Anyone want to help me get this taken war quest started? The rocket yard taken champion is proving to be tough to get to show up. Psn is WHOAguitarninja if you want to join.

Top Bottom