• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I hate all the heroic strike quitting, but at the same time I understand why it's happening. I can't blame people for skipping a strike they've done 6 times in the last 2 hours because it comes up every other strike.
I personally hate Undying Mind. It's long, it's boring and has way too many enemies at every corner. If that one comes up I'll do it if the other 2 people stay and don't die every other second. But if one leaves or I'm left to keep reviving reckless players, I leave. It's just not fun to do this so often.

They need to add all the other strikes to the heroic playlist and need to stop cramming the new strikes down our throats.
They're pulling the same shit with crucible. I hate all the new maps because there's only like 3 and they cycle endlessly. I'd rather go to an older "classic" playlist with old favorites and diversity.

SonComet

Just need one more calcified fragment. The struggle is real. My agonarch rune won't be charged until Tuesday. So I'll be trying to grind my last stolen rune calcified in about and hour or two while I do laundry. Just want to get this weapon already...

D_psipher

Just need one more calcified fragment. The struggle is real. My agonarch rune won't be charged until Tuesday. So I'll be trying to grind my last stolen rune calcified in about and hour or two while I do laundry. Just want to get this weapon already...

I am doing the same thing so if you need some assistance send me an invite.

Frenden

Banned
I'm held hostage on getting the gear and wearing the cloak that I want because we can only pledge a faction once a week. Of all the weird changes with TTK, relegating faction changes to once per reset feels the most arbitrary.

I just wanna wear my exotic New Monarchy cloak and buy the goddamn gauntlets.

Strider

Played some curcible a bit ago and still need 11 more kills for the sword quest.

Even as a fan of PvP crucible quests suuuuck

X-Frame

So I finished the Weekly PvP bounties for my Nightfall-tier reward.

11 Strange coins.

Yup, definitely Nightfall-tier. Seriously though, being able to level up gear with Motes means bounties are pretty much a pointless grind that I can do without.

noomi

Ive done it, collected all the hadium flakes i will ever need. Hopefully never again.... Please bungie no... Dont make me.

So I finished the Weekly PvP bounties for my Nightfall-tier reward.

11 Strange coins.

Yup, definitely Nightfall-tier. Seriously though, being able to level up gear with Motes means bounties are pretty much a pointless grind that I can do without.

I got a 280 Ash Factory. Nightfall tier rewards indeed.

maomaoIYP

Ooooh, sweet! I'm still waiting for someone to confirm that the Helm of Krolok drops from Phogoth. I heard people were farming for it but it never dropped. My first strike exclusive dropped only just last night, it was the fusion rifle from the darkblade strike. Meh.

I got a 280 Ash Factory. Nightfall tier rewards indeed.
What was the roll? A perfect roll year 2 ash factory and party crasher +1 would still be the ultimate best guns for pvp.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
i was really bummed that I couldn't finish off Oryx this weekend, especially since I'll be out of town next, but I just got Boolean Gemini and I'm in love. Makes up for it.

EL CUCO

Started searching for Heroics through MM. Didn't realize I had low level gear on.

2 low 260's for SABER.

Only wiped about 15 times. 5 at the Warsat, about 10 at the boss
kill me

Everytime the sniper shanks were up, they'd all zero in on my head...since I was usually the only one left alive. Atleast we got it done.

Popped a 3oC and got 310 Invective. Not sure if I should keep it, or use it for fodder.

oSoLucky

I'm finding myself on a different schedule than my raid group this week. Are there any groups out there that are down a man that want to full clear KF 3X(or even 1) on Tuesday afternoon(US)? Add me in PSN - KC_Darkness.

Ooooh, sweet! I'm still waiting for someone to confirm that the Helm of Krolok drops from Phogoth. I heard people were farming for it but it never dropped. My first strike exclusive dropped only just last night, it was the fusion rifle from the darkblade strike. Meh.

What was the roll? A perfect roll year 2 ash factory and party crasher +1 would still be the ultimate best guns for pvp.

It was a garbage roll. Don't remember exactly what the perks were since I sharded it, but they were bad.

How long did it take to collect materials for the exotic sword? I've been doing it for 1.5 hours and I'm only at 3/10. Do the chests not count?

My experience from today tells me no. Didn't get a single material from chests, so just concentrated on nodes after making the effort to get to chests in hard to get to places. Waste of fucking time.

DeaDPo0L84

Hi guys! Some of you might have received messages me from myself on PS4 in regards to trying to join up to take on various task. I just NOW got my approval to finally post on Neogaf so im really excited. Thanks in advance if anyone here has helped me previously and I always enjoy keeping up with you guys and seeing where everyone is at in progression.

If I was to ask for anything it would be if I can join up with any group that feels pretty comfortable that they can take down Oryx. I have fought through the entire raid multiple times to only get to the last fight and unfortuantely come up short. As much as I love this game I kinda just want to at least have one win under my belt without wasting many more hours. Again thanks in advance and excited to be more involved with the community.

Is that a strike drop? I got it on my Hunter last week and was sure it came from an engram.
Started searching for Heroics through MM. Didn't realize I had low level gear on.

2 low 260's for SABER.

kill me

Everytime the sniper shanks were up, they'd all zero in on my head...since I was usually the only one left alive. Atleast we got it done.

Popped a 3oC and got 310 Invective. Not sure if I should keep it, or use it for fodder.

I'm saving my 310 Invective for when they inevitably hurt my poor Spindle.

oSoLucky

Hi guys! Some of you might have received messages me from myself on PS4 in regards to trying to join up to take on various task. I just NOW got my approval to finally post on Neogaf so im really excited. Thanks in advance if anyone here has helped me previously and I always enjoy keeping up with you guys and seeing where everyone is at in progression.

If I was to ask for anything it would be if I can join up with any group that feels pretty comfortable that they can take down Oryx. I have fought through the entire raid multiple times to only get to the last fight and unfortuantely come up short. As much as I love this game I kinda just want to at least have one win under my belt without wasting many more hours. Again thanks in advance and excited to be more involved with the community.

Yeah you messaged me earlier, then didn't get back to me! We ended up killing him 3x today as various people I knew got on. If you need help, I'd be willing to whenever I'm on and not terribly preoccupied.

Namikaze1

2 low 260's for SABER.

kill me

I got a 310 Invective in the vault ready for when they finally put out the spindle patch.

MrDaravon

Kind of a last call for me, anyone doing any KF Raiding that my ~293-295 Titan can get in on? I've done the Raid before, just not on this character. PSN: MrDaravon

Top Bottom