• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Dat titan helm

idcTGxy.jpg

Thing looks like a kaiju head from pacific rim.

3ii0pfZ.png

Is...is that the Titan raid helm?

GhaleonEB

RE: raid spoilerz. Thanks for the feedback earlier. Let's just tagg'em until the next OT and then make a clean break. Won't be that long at this rate anyways.

Dang the Titan is a lot of fun. I finally reached a lull point with my Warlock until reset, so I decided to get my Titan raid ready.

Sunbreaker too good.

Shiv47

Blame bungie for putting the most atrocious elements of year 1 all into one disgusting package in this sword bounty.

Exactly. I'm now going to fuck over my teams in control by being one of those idiots running around without sword ammo, as rumble is too difficult, can't get close without getting shotgunned or what have you.

Juraash

Just had a great raid run. Our group had Oryx's number and just needed a few more goes at him. But I learned a lot, had a blast, got a few small upgrades and hit 298. So I'm happy and I may have a crack at Oryx before the reset.

Good times.

BLCKATK

Anyone need the Archon Priest on Mars for "The Wolves of Mars" quest? I'm going to be heading out there right now to do it. I'm on PS4, PSN is Azys_

Just had a great raid run. Our group had Oryx's number and just needed a few more goes at him. But I learned a lot, had a blast, got a few small upgrades and hit 298. So I'm happy and I may have a crack at Oryx before the reset.

Good times.

Thanks for running with us. Big thanks to DirtyApe for showing a few of us newbies the ropes. Did an excellent job sherpa'ing us through.

Good times.

Good stuff! Sorry I couldn't get it done for you guys. I'm glad we at least got to Oryx!

Good times.
When does it reset? I have a CP at Oryx also and I need to crack his skull before reset.

Kalamari

Man, I would kill to get some mid-290ish pants that hold extra sniper ammo for my titan. Would be so useful for the raid.

Good times.

A crack is never enough. He must die.

Oh by the way, my Titan can be raid ready by tonight if I really try :p
It's at 296 right now.

296 sounds pretty damn raid ready to me.

Top Bottom