• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Afrocious

I haven't posted much in this thread this weekend, but I'm glad Zoba saw me get that 5.7 mil on
Golgoroth
the other day.

On other news, fuck Three of Coins. I can't get shit from it regardless of running strikes back to back.

I'm also leveling a Hunter. Warlock floaty jump > double jumps.

2real4tv

Whats the quest that gives you
artifact? I though it was
Hunger Panes
but I completed it and now don't see the next step for it.

Anyone know why the exotic titan guantlets, thagomizers, aren't available? Aren't they a part of taken king? I want em bad, but I'd just settle for seeing someone else with them.

BraXzy

Sometimes your back just isn't strong enough to carry them all (we lost).

rfO5zq7.jpg

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
Glad to finally be a part of this community after waiting nearly 6 months to get validated!

I've been reading through the OTs for months now and finally ready to maybe play with some of you guys.

Also, since Taken King came out I have been actually playing some Crucible matches for once. I'm actually enjoying it, and here's some fun I had during a 3v3 Skirmish match:

FabulousShadyFrillneckedlizard.gif

Is there anyway we can get more people in a CoO with the fireteam maxed at 3? We have some randoms with us, but it isn't helping in the slightest.

I didn't have the ghost shells for my hunter, but yeah that works too.
For hunter's ability kills:
Bring a skyburner's annex and machine gun. Awaken the hive on normal means one MG shot = one kill. Or bad juju/zhalo is gravy too
Solar: Incendiary grenade, golden gun with combustion.
Arc: Whatever grenade you like, arc blade with encore, showstopper/razor's edge
Void: Vortex grenade, poison smoke, blood bound with predator

So Skyburners creates orbs for yourself?

Trakan

Whats the quest that gives you
artifact? I though it was
Hunger Panes
but I completed it and now don't see the next step for it.

The Road to King's Fall. You pretty much have to do all the Vanguard quests to get it to show up from Eris.

maomaoIYP

Anyone know why the exotic titan guantlets, thagomizers, aren't available? Aren't they a part of taken king? I want em bad, but I'd just settle for seeing someone else with them.

Bungie said that they will be unlocking more exotics as time progresses. A lot of yr 2 exotic armor technically "exist", but just aren't available yet. For example hunters can only get alpha lupi as the chest. Both lucky raspberry and the spider chest aren't in game yet (not showing up in kiosk even).

Unstable

Glad to finally be a part of this community after waiting nearly 6 months to get validated!

I've been reading through the OTs for months now and finally ready to maybe play with some of you guys.

Also, since Taken King came out I have been actually playing some Crucible matches for once. I'm actually enjoying it, and here's some fun I had during a 3v3 Skirmish match:
Welcome to the Party!

Bungie said that they will be unlocking more exotics as time progresses. A lot of yr 2 exotic armor technically "exist", but just aren't available yet. For example hunters can only get alpha lupi as the chest. Both lucky raspberry and the spider chest aren't in game yet (not showing up in kiosk even).
That's good to know, I'll have them to look forward too.

Does anyone know or know where I can find the pre requisites for the court of oryx quest from Eris that rewards the artifact? By that I mean what quests need to be done to get that particular one off her.

BraXzy

Yay! My Warlock has gone from level 28 to 40 and raid ready at light level 295 in just a few hours :D

Think I will try and get through it tomorrow just before reset.

Did a nightfall tonight with two randoms from Destinylfg's website thing. Only died like 3 times, ended up getting the Telesto.

Is it good? I hear it resembles a certain anime character known for having multiple forms...

2real4tv

You need to kill 3 raid bosses.

That's already done maybe I need to complete all Vanguard quest.

The Court of Oryx quest Eris gives you.

I thought that was for the
version I thought I seen in one in a YT video that there is a
version she gives you. Maybe it is the
Blighted Worlds
quest I need to complete.

Strider

Thanks! I am pretty proud of that moment. I knew there was at least one guy around that corner, but I didn't think their whole team would be clustered right there where I could explode them all.

And you did the sprinkler on them just like any hunter should
goodjob.gif

2real4tv

Made alot of progress this Weekend.
-Killed all raid bosses
-Completed Jolly Holiday quest
-found 43/50 known fragments(thought scent would give me a problem but got it second try solo)
-Touch of Malice quest almost complete

Still proper boot evades me I am light level 299 with 287 boots : /

lupin23rd

Random questions:

- Managed to pull a 300 blue machine gun, is this something to equip for the raid to have the highest light possible (think I am at 290 without it), or prime infusion fodder?

- Speaking of heavy, I have Objection IV @ 280 light with Persistence and Life Support, and the other perks I can give it 100% stability. I just got Ruin Wake @ 284 with Spray and Play as well as Crowd Control. I can make it 100% stable or have Armor Piercing Rounds. Which is the better choice? (unfortunately both are arc)

- Is it ever worth it to infuse for a few points (ie. a blue 293 helmet onto a 290 exotic)?

Spoo

Anyone available to help with an oryx kill? I've been doing the raid a lot lately up to oryx, but every time something comes up and I haven't been able to get the win yet. Would like to have it done before reset :|

If anyone has a slot open just message reeducator (psn)

Jinjo

That's already done maybe I need to complete all Vanguard quest.

I thought that was for the
version I thought I seen in one in a YT video that there is a
version she gives you. Maybe it is the
Blighted Worlds
quest I need to complete.

You do need to finish all the vanguard. There's another quest that requires you to kill bosses in the raid. It starts with the quest called Road to King's Fall

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Anyone available to help with an oryx kill? I've been doing the raid a lot lately up to oryx, but every time something comes up and I haven't been able to get the win yet. Would like to have it done before reset :|

If anyone has a slot open just message reeducator (psn)

i need to kill him as well
and it looks like Schryverr does as well

dayeight (me on psn)
Schryverr
reeducator

anyone else? we're half way there..

Top Bottom