• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

DarKshodaN

Hit Light Level 305 with my Warlock. Let's hope i can try out next Weekend the raid, everytime i missed the chance to get in a Team or was too tired for it.

Oscar

So is there a point in doing Heroic Strikes?

My alt is 288 but still getting good drops in regular strikes, and obviously it's faster for 3oC kills.

Many apologies for having to bail at the end of our raid. I had a great time despite the many technical problems. Weasel errors were the real final boss tonight :-/

neoism

lol little ot but

damn ive had 7.1 on my ipad forever and just updated to 9.0.1 :O

woow

also i managed to not play destiny today lol... dat addiction is real... really to crack down tomoorow though and do some CoO.... got a level 3 rune and 2 stolen ... i really wanta get my ToM this week....

Wallach

So is there a point in doing Heroic Strikes?

My alt is 288 but still getting good drops in regular strikes, and obviously it's faster for 3oC kills.

I'd only suggest doing the Heroic playlist for the first three strikes of the week. Once you have all the weekly Legendary Mark rewards, I'd move back to the Vanguard playlist.

BraXzy

Ugh. There really is no point running Nightfalls anymore is there? I got a 280 light warlock bond and that was it. Not even strange coins.

I just don't get why they stopped the buff and decent drops.. That was the whole point. Run it first after reset to get the bonus.

Well I found my perfect chestpiece!

12042625_956969017674703_8025803624420216424_n.jpg

Wallach

Ugh. There really is no point running Nightfalls anymore is there? I got a 280 light warlock bond and that was it. Not even strange coins.

I just don't get why they stopped the buff and decent drops.. That was the whole point. Run it first after reset to get the bonus.

The change to Nightfall was definitely one of the worst of the expansion. Other than no longer returning to orbit on a wipe pretty much every other tweak there was for the worse. If 3oC were dropping boot & heavy engrams I would probably stop doing Nightfall altogether.

I think that is helmet from Sun Cell strike.

helmet from Sun Cell strike.

Sun Cell strike.

Sun strike.

Zavala: Alright Guardians listen up! Rumor has it that the Vex are planning an excursion on the sun. I need you to go there and put a stop to it! Guardians, do you read me?

Ikora: I think you just sent them to be burned up.

Cayde-6: Zavala, you put us into a hot mess.

Everyone: Hahahaha, oh Cayde!

Yeah kinda want the kaiju one though as the Darkblade one doesn't change colour depending on your shader.

Really? Weird and lame it doesn't.

SheHateMe

I struggled for a while, but I finally hit 290... Got my one and only 300 (Conspiracy Theory-D), a couple of Y2 exotics (Ace Of Spades, Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, Invective, Graviton Forfeit, Celestial Nighthawk, Young Ahamkara's Spine) and a lot of blues.

Haven't done raiding or CoO. Trying to figure out my next move. I really want to get rid of this ugly ass cloak, but it's 297 and I'm not too sure about infusing just yet.

Sitting on 182 Legendary Marks. Scared to buy anything

I struggled for a while, but I finally hit 290... Got my one and only 300 (Conspiracy Theory-D), a couple of Y2 exotics (Ace Of Spades, Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, Invective, Graviton Forfeit, Celestial Nighthawk, Young Ahamkara's Spine) and a lot of blues.

Haven't done raiding or CoO. Trying to figure out my next move. I really want to get rid of this ugly ass cloak, but it's 297 and I'm not too sure about infusing just yet.

Dead Orbit Scout if you have rank 3 with them. It is killer.

2real4tv

I struggled for a while, but I finally hit 290... Got my one and only
300 (Conspiracy Theory-D)
, a couple of Y2 exotics (Ace Of Spades, Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, Invective, Graviton Forfeit, Celestial Nighthawk, Young Ahamkara's Spine) and a lot of blues.

Have that shotgun and love it especially the batterunner perk.

At what level does the daily crucible and story start giving you marks? Was hoping to rack up some marks doing the crucible daily with my level 13 hunter.

Top Bottom