• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Juraash

Thanks for running with us. Big thanks to DirtyApe for showing a few of us newbies the ropes. Did an excellent job sherpa'ing us through.

Yeah huge thanks to DirtyApe for the run. It went super smooth. I really appreciate the invite

Good stuff! Sorry I couldn't get it done for you guys. I'm glad we at least got to Oryx!

We got a good chunk of practice on him too. We had him dead to rights on at least one attempt there.

When does it reset? I have a CP at Oryx also and I need to crack his skull before reset.

Tuesday, like almost everything else.

A crack is never enough. He must die.

296 sounds pretty damn raid ready to me.

Oh I agree he must die and I know the fight now so I could jump in an Oryx CP at some point. My goal this weekend was to see the raid and I exceeded my expectations.

Not with 5 teammates. With 5 teammates I have the back of an elderly person with a calcium deficiency. :p

Edit: top of the page
Damn. What is that sniper rifle? Anything special?
Yeah huge thanks to DirtyApe for the run. It went super smooth. I really appreciate the invite

We got a good chunk of practice on him too. We had him dead to rights on at least one attempt there.

Tuesday, like almost everything else.

Oh I agree he must die and I know the fight now so I could jump in an Oryx CP at some point. My goal this weekend was to see the raid and I exceeded my expectations.
Does your face also reset on Tuesday?! Boom.

If we can get a group together for a kings fall raid tonight that would be excellent. I've already ran through it once this week but need to with an alt.

When I open up the Dreadnaught map, it says that I only have 45/50 fragments when I should have 46. I got the Touch of Malice last week and definitely got a fragment from mini Crota.

Weird.

I am down for KF raid, I already have the
Warpriest
checkpoint, 294 Warlock.

I'm working on the SunBro now, but am ready to jump into something else.

X-Frame

I wish we knew where the other half of the TTK exotics are, especially all the other armor pieces that seemingly aren't in the game yet yet clearly in the Bungie Armory.

I want some shiny new Titan boots!

Ok so lets get this started. Would prefer to have a few vet raiders, that way we have a few perspectives on how to get through it, plus I can't personally say I would be the best at explanations, especially for
sisters or oryx

1. me
2. chiquili59
3. ethomaz

need to grab 3 more people.

Voror

Can someone help me identify a gun? It's a primary weapon where the shots seem to ricochet off the walls in beams of light. I've seen it a few time in Crucible but have no clue what it is.

Can someone help me identify a gun? It's a primary weapon where the shots seem to ricochet off the walls in beams of light. I've seen it a few time in Crucible but have no clue what it is.

Hard Light, an Exotic year 1 Assault Rifle introduced in TDB.

l6icScC.png

Voror

Hard Light, an Exotic year 1 Assault Rifle introduced in TDB.

Thank you. Maybe I'll run into it at some point if I'm lucky, even if it may be outpaced by Year 2 weapons. Unless there's a Year 2 version.

On another note, of the Vanguard Legendaries you can get, are there any specific recommendations?

You just dont remember because it was so bad then no one ever used it :p

Probably. It was kinda...Suros was the #1, then it went to Vex Mythoclast, and then they shit on all the auto rifles. It must've faded to obscurity.

I only really noticed it when i came back at the tail end of TDB.

Just tell me when coach.

Trying to raid with all these other crazy kids but getting all sorts of connection problems (Weasel errors gone wild). So it's become a hassle stuck on boss #2 since I get DC'ed during every run.

If my internet cooperates and you're still looking to do it later I should be around. Who knows at this rate though :-/

Frostburn

Bungie if you are reading this please increase the ghost she'll drop rates. I almost never get them and if I do they are below 285.

Anyone up to help knock out this antiquated rune? Tried with randoms and they sending hate mail to me due to their incompetence(kept trying to attack crota Jr while he was still standing.)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
3 oryx kills for the week.

Raid is farm status.
Yeah. I did it on my Warlock and Titan without having the road to kings fall quest on them. Have to do it again now, maybe next reset. The raid is still takes time if there's a bunch of new people on the team though.

Bogeypop

Anyone need the Ir Anuk and Ir Halak Grimoire Cards? Was going through the Story on my Titan and got them to a sliver of health, but thought I'd share before finishing them off.

Ok so lets get this started. Would prefer to have a few vet raiders, that way we have a few perspectives on how to get through it, plus I can't personally say I would be the best at explanations, especially for
sisters or oryx

1. me
2. chiquili59
3. ethomaz

need to grab 3 more people.

I'm in. Just finished the story with the SunBro.

Actually, I realllllllllly don't want to do the jumping part with the Warlock again. Just invite me after that.

adin75

Was on the Vita last night advancing a few quests, decided to have a crack at soloing Fears Embrace.

Shit was intense in the final room, but after half a dozen attempts and twice as many curse words I got it done.

Today I feel like

latest

todd360

Just started a elimination match with randoms right before fear the walking dead came on. My sister reminded me as the match started. I told her to pause it since I didn't want to feel bad about leaving muh randoms. We won really fast and I didn't even have to put much effort into it. The most kills guy on my team had a clan tag that said free wins or something like that. I loled. It certainly was a free win. Thank you random person.

Top Bottom