• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

RexNovis

Banned
Anyone wanna do some crucible? I'm getting really tired of losing because of random morons. I should not be getting 5x the score of the next closest person on my team. Wtf

Truant

Regarding 3oC: Do I need to use several at once or one at a time?

The description says they stack, but I haven't really noticed any difference between popping 5 at a time or popping 1.

So I've got the day off work tomorrow and a 293 Warlock. What is the best way for me to do one of the raids? I haven't done any of them due to having only 1 person on my friend's list who regularly plays.

noomi

BACKU!

Morning GAF. What is your plan for today?

Finishing my final exotic sword today, need to collect 4 more spimetal resources and then arc kills.

Tomorrow I get to pick up 310 artifacts for both my Titan & Warlock, and then Armsday I get my solar & arc swords :D

YAY! Progress!

So I've got the day off work tomorrow and a 293 Warlock. What is the best way for me to do one of the raids? I haven't done any of them due to having only 1 person on my friend's list who regularly plays.

Your light level is good enough for the raid, ultimately you want to be 295+ for the last two parts.... but you should be able to pick up a piece of gear or two early in the raid to push you there.

You can post here in the thread tomorrow after reset to find a group, or try out reddit @ reddit.com/r/fireteams :)

Tecnniqe

Banned

The description says they stack, but I haven't really noticed any difference between popping 5 at a time or popping 1.
No idea how the coins work anymore after they patched it. Overall drops seems lower now front my experience per coin used.

Magwik

Banned

One at a time
They stack as in if you don't get a drop your chances increase on the next kill

Raybunny

I need keep grinding on my defender Titan, I really should get that platinum done now 1+ years after release.

I just got 40 so I guess I should finish TTK story today so I unlock regular strike playlist :c

Great plans I might say. Tovarisc, Titan is an amazing class to play. You will surely enjoy it. Dawg, go for it. The strikes are fun and worth the effort.

Finishing my final exotic sword today, need to collect 4 more spimetal resources and then arc kills.

Tomorrow I get to pick up 310 artifacts for both my Titan & Warlock, and then Armsday I get my solar & arc swords :D

YAY! Progress!

Great, some progress indeed! Talking about that, I need to work on those 310 artifacts for hunter and warlock. Been working on 2 more Malices and the swords are waiting for armsday. I had the best results farming the Zetpo cores in forgotten shores. 1h30 min +/- I had them all.

Gammacide

Has anyone else run into this problem? Destinytracker and Destinyghosthunter both say I have 45 calcified fragments but when I look at the dreadnaugt map it says I only have 44. Is one of them glitched?

Really not liking the feel of the raid primary I got,
anguish of drystan
. It's 303, considering infusing it into my 296 suros to get to 300 or so. Any reason this might be a mistake ?

k1t4j

Has anyone else run into this problem? Destinytracker and Destinyghosthunter both say I have 45 calcified fragments but when I look at the dreadnaugt map it says I only have 44. Is one of them glitched?

Maybe you have one on a different character? I believe the website bases that number count on your account's total grimmoire score and not on an individual character.

Tovarisc

I think my game is broken. I loaded into Cosmodrome patrol with intention to kill some hive for bounty, but right side of the screen is just green blob. Not faulty monitor tho so problem is with the game. Proof pic:
CP_MtWXUYAExzpY.jpg:orig

twas joke about weapon model size, laugh. plz

Tecnniqe

Banned
Omg. Is there any way to see which ones each character has gotten??
Don't think so
I think my game is broken. I loaded into Cosmodrome patrol with intention to kill some hive for bounty, but right side of the screen is just green blob. Not faulty monitor tho so problem is with the game. Proof pic:

twas joke about weapon model size, laugh. plz
Daym that's some real pixel error right there.

Gammacide

I'm willing to bet you are missing either a Court of Oryx Tier 2 or Tier 3 fragment.
I got tier 3 yesterday, so maybe I'll try some tier two and see what happens. Can't hurt and the court is fun at least, unlike farming flakes. :/

Worst case I get the new tier 3 tomorrow I suppose. Ugh, once I get ToM I am never touching that questline again.

As designated
relic runner
for my team in the raid, I can honestly say: Don't do it as a titan!

A hunter has quick concise jumps, though there is little room for error. The Warlock floaty jump is actually just the right speed to hit those platforms. The jump being so floaty also gives you time to correct your course if you mess up a jump. The titan boost is just shit and if you're not careful you will shoot past a platform.

Also, I don't know if others already said this, but CoO bosses count for your Public Event Grimoire! Even if you fail them! I was helping out a buddy on getting those T2 fragments, cancelling the rune if we didn't get the right boss combination, and my PE completions went up whilst doing this. Easy Grimoire!

ocean

Banned
Holy shit that is awful. That seems like an incredibly heinous thing to do to players. I have no words for how frustrated I am right at this moment.
There will be a new fragment tomorrow from the new Tier 3 CoO boss.

If anything requires having 50 later on you'll have to backtrack a ton to see which one you missed, but at least you'll hit 45 tomorrow if you pop an Antiquated, assuming Touch of Malice is what you're after.

hyp

does anyone have a raid checkpoint after the
spaceship jumping puzzle
that I can save? I just need the calcified fragment in this area to get the ToM. any kind soul willing to help? thanks.

Tecnniqe

Banned
As designated
relic runner
for my team in the raid, I can honestly say: Don't do it as a titan!

A hunter has quick concise jumps, though there is little room for error. The Warlock floaty jump is actually just the right speed to hit those platforms. The jump being so floaty also gives you time to correct your course if you mess up a jump. The titan boost is just shit and if you're not careful you will shoot past a platform.

Also, I don't know if others already said this, but CoO bosses count for your Public Event Grimoire! Even if you fail them! I was helping out a buddy on getting those T2 fragments, cancelling the rune if we didn't get the right boss combination, and my PE completions went up whilst doing this. Easy Grimoire!
Don't do it as a Titan? Why not? Jump is amazing and works perfectly fine.

noomi

There will be a new fragment tomorrow from the new Tier 3 CoO boss.

If anything requires having 50 later on you'll have to backtrack a ton to see which one you missed, but at least you'll hit 45 tomorrow if you pop an Antiquated, assuming Touch of Malice is what you're after.

For those of us collecting fragments since TTK launch, I believe we will be at 47/50 with tomorrows Tier 3 CoO?

Jafku

Hey DGAF. Question: what's the best way to level a subclass? Would like to bring my Titan to a raid but his defender class doesn't have weapons of light yet. Any suggestions?

noomi

Hey DGAF. Question: what's the best way to level a subclass? Would like to bring my Titan to a raid but his defender class doesn't have weapons of light yet. Any suggestions?

- Bounties
- Daily Story/Crucible Missions
- Weekly Heroics
- Vanguard Playlist
- Nightfall
- Quests
- Crucible Matches

Pretty much everything gives XP these days. Even if you do all of these, it will still take a few days to max a subclass. It's the last 8 or so nodes that take the longest to fill.

ocean

Banned
For those of us collecting fragments since TTK launch, I believe we will be at 47/50 with tomorrows Tier 3 CoO?
Yup.

There don't appear to be any more CoO bosses after tomorrow's so the final 3 pieces remain a mystery. Either they're there now but haven't been figured out or they're somehow related to Heroic King's Fall.

Also, there are still 4 Dead Ghosts which haven't been found yet. Their names strongly suggest that they are somewhere in the Vaukt of Glass. But no dice yet as far as I am aware.

Tovarisc

Memento is such shitty PvP map, especially in Rift. Spawntrappin and spawnkilling another team is way too easy and what is with you spawning into enemy base? We got the spark and I was dead, I respawned and right behind whole enemy defence line in their base and next their rift. Happened other way around too, enemy getting spark and game spawning me into enemy base instead of my own to defence.

What a joke.

You just can't take Crucible seriously with all lolzy shit happening in it, super casual stuff.

Top Bottom